2022 Improvements

Bontz

One of the complaints last season, with the Matryx, was the headlight fogging issues.  I'm sure there are other items too, but that one is the first one that comes to mind.  Anyone with credible contacts/resources have updates to share for 2022 owners?  Or other items needing fixes from 2021?

44 minutes ago, Bontz said:

One of the complaints last season, with the Matryx, was the headlight fogging issues.  I'm sure there are other items too, but that one is the first one that comes to mind.  Anyone with credible contacts/resources have updates to share for 2022 owners?  Or other items needing fixes from 2021?

I know with aftermarket taillights and headlights I have on my truck, putting some die-electric on the seal of the LED bulbs stopped the fogging.

What's the scoop with the underseat storage option ... that's another one of those "don't put anything in there if you don't want it to get wet" - right?  A person either needs a liner of some sort, or find a way to weatherstrip/waterproof it?  I don't keep a lot of stuff in the rear compartment ... or at least not much that can't be exposed to snow dust / melting.  I liked my windshield bag on my AXYS because I could keep my extra set of goggles in there and another set of gloves.  Looks like I may need to buy some larger ziplock bags if those items need to go in the underseat storage.

I carry a Powermadd canvas roll up tool pouch bag with a folding saw in the back of all my sleds.  I have some 2" black foam that I put in there so it doesn't bounce all over the place.  I've never had an issue with snow in there in any of my Poo's or Doo's

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 11:07 AM, racerdave said:

For me, seat at front is too narrow.

i said the same thing. i like to grip the tank with my legs at high speeds. matryx i felt un-natural bringing my knees that close together. i gave it a good rip for a while. vr1 850. i bought a 21 850 xcr 4 days later . grabbed what i liked while i could. 

There's an accessory bag/liner

On 9/22/2021 at 12:00 PM, Bontz said:

What's the scoop with the underseat storage option ... that's another one of those "don't put anything in there if you don't want it to get wet" - right?  A person either needs a liner of some sort, or find a way to weatherstrip/waterproof it?  I don't keep a lot of stuff in the rear compartment ... or at least not much that can't be exposed to snow dust / melting.  I liked my windshield bag on my AXYS because I could keep my extra set of goggles in there and another set of gloves.  Looks like I may need to buy some larger ziplock bags if those items need to go in the underseat storage.

Polaris pulling a BRP?