Leader of the free world speaking to the UN.

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

What in the actual fuck was that!? The man has completely lost his mind and needs to be removed immediately..Fuck me

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

"whataboutism is strong in here."  :lol:  

Tell us again how you didn't vote for Biden.  :lol: 

Edited by Highmark

2024 race will be very interesting if Biden isn't willing to step aside at some point.  

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Lets all remember that Social Security is running out according to these dipshits, but we have enough money to spend it on climate change and refugees.  Don't be fooled by the liberal agenda.

I forget the dollar amount that they were trying to get approved by Congress for the afghan refugees last week but I did some quick division and it worked out to $71,100 per refugee!! That's a lot more than I live on and I'm a single parent with 2 kids..

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

2024 race will be very interesting if Biden isn't willing to step aside at some point.  

Even if he's willing to step aside it's still not up to him. Start with Jill and see what she wants then work your way into the Dem party

Just now, Skidooski said:

Even if he's willing to step aside it's still not up to him. Start with Jill and see what she wants then work your way into the Dem party

I firmly believe he agreed to one and done in order for Obama to throw his support behind him but with Biden's mind he might just not remember and insist on running again.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I forget the dollar amount that they were trying to get approved by Congress for the afghan refugees last week but I did some quick division and it worked out to $71,100 per refugee!! That's a lot more than I live on and I'm a single parent with 2 kids..

1.5 million illegals just this year.  But social security is running out.  Let that sink in.  These libtwats all over need to be shown the door. 

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

1.5 million illegals just this year.  But social security is running out.  Let that sink in.  These libtwats all over need to be shown the door. 

Agreed

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Lots of Biden flags and bumper stickers around  :news: 

1700 members here and I don't see anyone bragging they voted for him.  These are your fellow snowmobile riders, that visit and ride the same trails we all do.  Not some joe schmo.

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

You have to figure 65k of it will be lost going through bureaucracy..

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why not post the entire speech? Naaahhhh

Asked just now on Biden’s town hall from a potato farmer: “How do you plan to decrease the regulatory burden for farmers and business as a whole?” ‬

‪Biden’s answer: “We should provide for your ability to make a lot more money as farmers by dealing with you being able to put land in ‬land banks and you get paid to do that to provide for more open space and to provide for the ability for you to be able to be in a position that we are going to pay you for planting certain crops that in fact absorb carbon from the air”

That is a word for word quote

27 minutes ago, racer254 said:

1700 members here and I don't see anyone bragging they voted for him.  These are your fellow snowmobile riders, that visit and ride the same trails we all do.  Not some joe schmo.

I don't see any Biden flags or stickers. Almost like they're all not willing to let people know publicly they voted for the old fart

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why not post the entire speech? Naaahhhh

Well in all fairness you speak Biden or geriatric or Alzheimer's, whatever you want to call it, so I'm sure you understood every word