Do we have a mental health issue in this country?

Crnr2Crnr

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

One class wants to give money back to the wealthy, military, and corporations and the other says the low-middle income earners should get it. 

They simply want to keep more of their own money...50% pay no taxes many have a negative tax rate.

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A billionaire real estate agent

Alledged billionaire... 

Where's those tax returns? :lmao: 

Anyways, in my lifetime I can't recall people (in general) being as fucked up as they seem to be now. 

This may have something to do with Al Gore inventing the internet but I can't fully prove the correlation.

In a country of 330 million people, you're always going to have some crazy people, just by the numbers.

99.9% of the people I interact with in real life are not crazy.  There's always bad stories to find on the internet.  There's plenty of good stories you can find in real life.

Half empty or half full?  We're all in the top .1% of luckiest/privileged people on earth just because where we were born, something most people take for granted.  Whatever imperfections there may be, there is still no better place to live on Earth.  People will still bitch.

35 minutes ago, mnstang said:

In a country of 330 million people, you're always going to have some crazy people, just by the numbers.

99.9% of the people I interact with in real life are not crazy.  There's always bad stories to find on the internet.  There's plenty of good stories you can find in real life.

Half empty or half full?  We're all in the top .1% of luckiest/privileged people on earth just because where we were born, something most people take for granted.  Whatever imperfections there may be, there is still no better place to live on Earth.  People will still bitch.

There is  a story every day of how a cop saved someones life. Saved a child from some horrific act.  Drove to the store and bought food and supplies out of his own pocket. Those stories are never going viral.  The National media wants no part of them. 
people who are scared and mistrustful of one another are easy to control.