Do we have a mental health issue in this country?

Crnr2Crnr

If school shootings and mass murders (No, not the MSM version that everyone will cry about) doesn’t tell you that, I don’t know what will.

400+ injured, 60+ dead, in one shooting in Vegas alone. Who wakes up and decides, I’m going to kill as many of my fellow Americans as I can today.

On top of that, we have a zealot problem too.

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He is definitely a few fries short of a happy meal.  Problem is none of the Biden supporters will go after him for his short comings or mental health issues, at least at the moment - maybe that will change when more shit goes south on him.

How can you be a Biden fan. I get being a dem, but being a Buden fan. He’s been in congress or higher for 50 yrs and been wrong in everything for 50 yrs. Also been bagged for major lying issues, which he still does. Just makes up schit. He can’t stop. That’s why his group makes him read speeches then no answering questions unless preconceived. 

A true fuktard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

If school shootings and mass murders (No, not the MSM version that everyone will cry about) doesn’t tell you that, I don’t know what will.

400+ injured, 60+ dead, in one shooting in Vegas alone. Who wakes up and decides, I’m going to kill as many of my fellow Americans as I can today.

'shoot everyone?' 

https://www.netflix.com/title/81140577

1 hour ago, SShooterZ said:

But ignore Chicago