This man was in intelligence for 36 years

Snake

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hmmm…..a little help?  :dunno:

A video showing a border guard apparently threatening migrants with the cords was shared on social media.

“I don’t think anyone seeing that footage would think it was acceptable or appropriate,” White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki told reporters.

“I don’t have the full context. I can’t imagine what context would make that appropriate,” she added.

f0e3243b9a364d28a6acde6b29197797_md.jpg

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Didn't you get burned on the 'gunshot victims can't get hospital beds due to horse medicine infection'?

Hell, anyone who fell for the horse dewormer shit was burned.  But any person with common sense knew is was a bullshit story from the beginning.

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

A video showing a border guard apparently threatening migrants with the cords was shared on social media.

“I don’t think anyone seeing that footage would think it was acceptable or appropriate,” White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki told reporters.

“I don’t have the full context. I can’t imagine what context would make that appropriate,” she added.

Ahhh…..personally, IDGAF what they are threatened with at all.  They are an invasion force at this point.  Shame on each state that doesn’t take appropriate action and for sure, shame on DC.

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Now plug this event in with Trump being the president scenario.  I can see the breathless headlines already.

No shit.  “Ripped from their parents arms and sold into child sex slavery”.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh…..personally, IDGAF what they are threatened with at all.  They are an invasion force at this point.  Shame on each state that doesn’t take appropriate action and for sure, shame on DC.

^^^^^This^^^^^

43 minutes ago, Snake said:

One lonely Haitian I be, all by myself without nobody.   

CEB7D888-B1D7-4F77-AE04-42A8AF4D75A0.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It is pretty cool that there was a camera man there at the perfect spot to take an epic picture. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

It is pretty cool that there was a camera man there at the perfect spot to take an epic picture. 

Right.  How awesome.  
He has take out too.   maybe a monster energy drink. 🤔
Did he pop into the Applebee’s on the way across?  

Just now, Cold War said:

Right.  How awesome.  
He has take out too.   maybe a monster energy drink. 🤔
Did he pop into the Applebee’s on the way across?  

I figured it was chicken wings LOL

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Not just 1 but 2 a camera in tge fr and one at the rear of the event . And the look on the black guys face is that of having a good time if you zoom in . 

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

:bc:

loved the Beasties . 

I saw them in like 85 or so when they opened for the material girl . Great opening show .  They litteraly heckled the crowd then did there set to a bunch of young want to be sluts looking on in amazement and a few hundred guys getting in to it most pushed our way to the fr . They then more or less hacked the teen girls again and walked off