Biden brought em here

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Tooth Fairy 

Even if that’s true do you say leave ‘em there? 🤷🏻

Only people we promised should have been brought ... the rest are on their own.

Lara Logan said one we left behind was beheaded while holding his son & another beheaded as well. Pics were sent she said.

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the fact we took military age males out of the country who should have been fighting for their freedom is batshit crazy

X2

This could be ALOT of em too. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's almost as if Biden is intentionally trying to destroy the country. 

Sure does.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just take a look at his children and how they turned out.

You don't have to be a genius to realize the guy isn't fit to do anything that puts him in a leadership position.

Good point. Career dirty politician ...that is now half senile as well.

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I think its blatantly obvious not "almost as if".. 

That is the Dems/Liberals agenda. I agree, it is blatantly obvious what they are doing. Brainwash our youth, and many ignorant adults, into believing their ideology and whoo la, a new society.

56 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We can't even take care of our own and yet they still want to import people by the millions  SMH

Amazing isn’t it.  You would think people would be storming the capital. :wall:

look how many showed to “protest “. the Florida girl being missing.  Sorry to say it, but we let them get away with it. How long before the news stories start about how badly white peoples are treating the poor Afghans?  
tHIs I znt wHO WE are!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He's talking now, I guess at UN. 

He makes me sick. Such a fukkin phony. 

I hope they get that fukker out of there. 

Maybe people should have thought like this before they allowed election fraud.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When the state shut down our job sites I had no choice although I did still go into the shop and putter around…nice try though you Swiss cheesed brain jagaloon. 👍🏼

Bull shit you paint . My painters were all ar least 5 weeks out the whole time there was more residential work than ever before.  Every one in the trades made more during the pandemic than there yr prior and that was a record $$yr for most . But yeah the state would not let me .lmfao 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Amazing isn’t it.  You would think people would be storming the capital. :wall:

look how many showed to “protest “. the Florida girl being missing.  Sorry to say it, but we let them get away with it. How long before the news stories start about how badly white peoples are treating the poor Afghans?  
tHIs I znt wHO WE are!!!!!

A single missing girl from one of the 57 states drowns out all this other stuff in the news. Bunch of fucking sheep eating it up

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems there are many jobs available and they pay taxes, SS and Medicare.

Not sure what the racists here have a problem with as most have been vetted working with our troops for decades.

But racist hate here runs heavy.

Taxes Paid Inadequate

• The staggering total costs of illegal immigrants and their children outweigh the taxes paid to federal and state governments by a ratio of roughly 7 to 1, with costs at nearly $135 billion compared to tax revenues at nearly $19 billion.
  • All told, the nearly $135 billion paid out by federal and state and local taxpayers to cover the cost of the presence of 12.5 million illegal aliens and their 4.2 million citizen children amounts to approximately $8,075 per illegal alien and citizen child prior to taxes paid, or $6,940 per person after taxes are paid.
  • On the federal level, medical ($17.14 billion) is by far the highest cost, with law enforcement coming second ($13.15 billion) and general government services ($8 billion) third.
  • At the state and local level, education ($44.4 billion) was by far the largest expense, followed by general public services ($18.5 billion) and medical ($12.1 billion).
  • The study also includes cost and tax revenue estimates per state. The top three states based on total cost to state taxpayers for illegal immigrants and their children: California ($23 billion); Texas ($10.9 billion), and New York ($7.5 billion).

fuckin liar.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not sure what the racists here have a problem with as most have been vetted working with our troops for decades.

What is it about you democrats on this site that causes you to constantly lie about things like this?  Honestly, why? 

• Thanks 2

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bullshit. 

These are the worst Males from that shithole. Even the Tailiban doesnt want them because most are perverts, pedophiles, and faggots. They would most likely be killed so they are trying to escape plain and simple.

Hilarious you think they all worked alongside Americans. Some maybe sure, but not even close to all. 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

On another note had a good chat with a younger muslim dude at the gas station the other day and he told me flat out this is not the America he thought he signed up for. He said half the shit that goes on here he was shocked and would never fly in his Country. I told Him Bro you should just go back. We both had a good laugh.

Edited by EvilBird

I was wondering how long it would take him to post that. Just heard the same thing word for word on local news.   Going to be an economic boom, the man said.  :lol: 

funny, in the next breath he was talking about how desperately we needed to pass stimulus for all the poor folks who can’t pay their rent  because they can’t find a decent job.  

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Bullshit. 

These are the worst Males from that shithole. Even the Tailiban doesnt want them because most are perverts, pedophiles, and faggots. They would most likely be killed so they are trying to escape plain and simple.

Hilarious you think they all worked alongside Americans. Some maybe but not all. 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Says the White boomer from lily white Maine 🤣🤣🤣

Doubt you know anyone or hang out with anyone who isnt Caucasian you dipshit. 

The only people he “ hangs out with”  are other dementia patients are the group home.

• Thanks 1