Israeli study shows natural immunity 27 times stronger than vaccines

jtssrx

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Mumble mumble mumble

That is what most get from the dementia moron

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Tell the class miss follower 

Says the self proclaimed “ wise old owl “ but a proven liar and hypocritical moron 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I didn’t try to tell you how you feel.  I simply stated what you did.  That’s easy.  But, I’ll give it the “ol’ college try”: frustrated, unappreciated, invalidated, marginalized, fearful.  Any or all of those work for you?

Hence the word "next," implying something taking place in the future. I was hoping for adjectives such as bubbly, cheerful, or pretty. ;)

And I'm still not trying to cast shade on natural immunity. But I also don't think there is supposed to be one and only one conclusion deduced from it, and only conclusions from the studies authors.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Tell the class miss follower 

You fucking idiot.  You called the board here a bunch of “low IQ idiots” for not answering some silly question of yours so, why don’t you TELL THE FUCKING CLASS what you believe to be in this “vaccine”.

Just kill yourself.

Just now, akvanden said:

Hence the word "next," implying something taking place in the future. I was hoping for adjectives such as bubbly, cheerful, or pretty. ;)

And I'm still not trying to cast shade on natural immunity. But I also don't think there is supposed to be one and only one conclusion deduced from it, and only conclusions from the studies authors.

Do you think Covid is highly contagious?

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

Calling complete bullshit. I got C19 between the first and second Pfizer shot. Actually tested positive 2 weeks to the day from the first shot. My recovery was slow and I felt like shit for weeks. Got the second shot, 24 hours felt like I had C19 again, 48 hours I felt better than I had in 4-5 weeks. My recovery accelerated after that second shot and I was able to start exercising, walking the dogs, etc. without being completely wiped out. 

And really, Steven Crowder? LMAO 

Feels appropriate here: 

In an anti-intellectual society, people who know nothing about a complex subject are emboldened to ridicule experts who have spent a lifetime studying it. ~George Kiser

Of course it’s complete bullshit as that’s all the OP spews. My wife and I both had Covid almost a year ago…mine was mild and hers was pretty damn bad. We both got vaccinated with very mild side effects and like you it seemed to help with some of her lingering effects leftover from her bout with Covid. 👍🏼

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course it’s complete bullshit as that’s all the OP spews. My wife and I both had Covid almost a year ago…mine was mild and hers was pretty damn bad. We both got vaccinated with very mild side effects and like you it seemed to help with some of her lingering effects leftover from her bout with Covid. 👍🏼

Nobody gives a fuck.  We aren’t all the same.  Stop pretending like we all need the same treatment.  I don’t give a fuck if you or your wife’s system can’t take the virus.  I worry about my own system and act accordingly.  You should do the same and stop pretending like you have the answer for everyone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

So roll the dice and if you survive without the vaccine and not die you might have enough antibodies to fight off the next round?

you guys do realize what’s in the vaccine right?

You better get a fourth dose...

Just in case 🙄

Have you ever thought that maybe less people would tell you to fuck yourself,  if you minded your own business. 

If the official state motto wasn't live free or die, it would be mind your business..

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I was reading the other day that a study showed if you had covid and then got vaccinated, you could develop some kind of super human immunity. 

It was interesting. 

Yeah, I’d like to read that.  Because I’ve read a ton on it and have yet to read anything like that.  So, link?

BTW, how is this playing into your anarchical playbook?  I believe your posts suggest you’ve lined you and your family right up for the shots, per government fear orders.  Yes?

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I was reading the other day that a study showed if you had covid and then got vaccinated, you could develop some kind of super human immunity. 

It was interesting. 

Authored by Goebbels himself. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That’s a great question. I think I managed to get it at the gym, and I don’t recall having contact with anyone the day I think I got it. On the other hand, I was around my family for 4 days before getting tested, and none of them got it. Somehow more than 40M Americans have managed to get it though. Which is about the annual number of flu cases (little less), so do you think the flu is highly contagious?

9 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

That’s a great question. I think I managed to get it at the gym, and I don’t recall having contact with anyone the day I think I got it. On the other hand, I was around my family for 4 days before getting tested, and none of them got it. Somehow more than 40M Americans have managed to get it though. Which is about the annual number of flu cases (little less), so do you think the flu is highly contagious?

I think it is highly contagious.  It’s one of the few things I do believe.  I think most of us have already gotten it.  I think the “delta variant” is bullshit to throw shade on a vaccine that isn’t.  That and all the other “odd breakthrough” variants.

Bottom line, I think we’ve mostly all gotten it.  I think it has affected us differently.  Like the Flu strains, some will suffer, others will not or, will feel short and quick symptoms then bounce back.

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That’s half my questions.  I’ll read it later but, is there a part your found particularly interesting?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think it is highly contagious.  It’s one of the few things I do believe.  I think most of us have already gotten it.  I think the “delta variant” is bullshit to throw shade on a vaccine that isn’t.  That and all the other “odd breakthrough” variants.

Bottom line, I think we’ve mostly all gotten it.  I think it has affected us differently.  Like the Flu strains, some will suffer, others will not or, will feel short and quick symptoms then bounce back.

That’s half my questions.  I’ll read it later but, is there a part your found particularly interesting?

It's literally a 5 minute read about a small study by a virologist. Do with it what you wish.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Compared to what? Deltas more contagious, but I’ve read less than chicken pox, which I think can be defined as highly.

What angle are you getting at….

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Compared to what? Deltas more contagious, but I’ve read less than chicken pox, which I think can be defined as highly.

What angle are you getting at….

Compared to poison fucking ivy!!!

It was a simple question but I admire you not falling into a trap and looking stupid.  Sadly for you, deflecting does the same thing.

3 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

Calling complete bullshit. I got C19 between the first and second Pfizer shot. Actually tested positive 2 weeks to the day from the first shot. My recovery was slow and I felt like shit for weeks. Got the second shot, 24 hours felt like I had C19 again, 48 hours I felt better than I had in 4-5 weeks. My recovery accelerated after that second shot and I was able to start exercising, walking the dogs, etc. without being completely wiped out. 

And really, Steven Crowder? LMAO 

Feels appropriate here: 

In an anti-intellectual society, people who know nothing about a complex subject are emboldened to ridicule experts who have spent a lifetime studying it. ~George Kiser

What are you calling bullshit on? They were told not to get the vaccines as it would attack the natural antibodies. Are you saying he’s lying? 

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So you’re full of shit , like your ideology when it applies to you own personal wealth..

I’m hesitant to say that but, if forced,  and looking at his past posts on the subject, Id bet he has covid vax cards for him and his family and ready to show “his papers” wherever and whenever asked.

I hope id be wrong in saying it though.  It sure would crimp his whole argument.