Israeli study shows natural immunity 27 times stronger than vaccines

jtssrx

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

Did anyone not already know that natural immunity is best?

I think everyone knows it, they just forgot it because of this magically immunity shot!

The question is, why are so many denying this very real fact?  I mean, “science” and all.  :dunno:

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

For somebody that apparently just “agrees with what science tells you”, I find it odd you don’t have an answer for such a simple question.  Here, let’s try it again:

Do you think the Covid is highly contagious?

Quck edit: I realized that a person of your particular intellect may not understand that this is a simple closed ended question.  I simply expect a “yes” or a “no”.  If you want to do some type of rating scale along with your answer, like 1-10, I am happy to accept that also.

Don't you just love it when Barb Jr goes all science on you.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't you just love it when Barb Jr goes all science on you.

It’s silliness trying to hold a narrative that is so flimsy, it needs constant shoring up.  Luckily, the masses of wanna be “intellectuals” are holding it up nicely.

I’ve always loved how “science” is held as the standard but only when it fits the narrative completely negating all the untruths and lies that these “scientific experts” continue to spew out.  “Settled”.  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think everyone knows it, they just forgot it because of this magically immunity shot!

The question is, why are so many denying this very real fact?  I mean, “science” and all.  :dunno:

I dont know, how many people thought Iraq had WMD's? Because people are fucking stupid? 

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know, it really wasn’t a trick question.  The fact you skated around it for so long speaks to your confidence in this whole vaccination debate.

Now, what does “highly contagious” mean in your mind? Now I’m curious as to your thought process.  Please don’t post a link.  You do have some thoughts of your own by now, right?

No, not really. Not sure where this is going…. Wishing I would have just replied “yes” so then you could have said “cool” and then we could have moved on. :(

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How is this looking for natural immunity.

Pureblood all the way.

E_xeraLXoAEIpS3.thumb.jpg.0581d2d04c75ae8f754e9e5d707801de.jpg

Moto actually informed me of what may be an upcoming narrative now.  How those who have already contracted covid and beat it (those who have developed natural anti-bodies/immunity) now stand the chance to become some type of super human with the shot!  :lol:

I literally fucking LOL’d!!!!!

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Different scales, both showing rates of death. They should at least be trending in the same direction, no? Are they increasing or decreasing?

No they are not the same scale.

Take a listen to this at about 4:18, but ask this, all the positive data comes from Pfizer and the negative comes from independents like the science review.  Who are you to believe, big pharma?  Think about that for a minute.

They want to start giving the vax to kids 5-11 based on wait for it . . . Pfizer's data.  Pfizer says . . . and the msm doesn't even challenge it, and use $10/hr fact checkers to try and discredit any opposing opinion from top scientists.  

You need to start with real sources.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Take a listen to this at about 4:18, but ask this, all the positive data comes from Pfizer and the negative comes from independents like the science review.  Who are you to believe, big pharma?  Think about that for a minute.

They want to start giving the vax to kids 5-11 based on wait for it . . . Pfizer's data.  Pfizer says . . . and the msm doesn't even challenge it, and use $10/hr fact checkers to try and discredit any opposing opinion from top scientists.  

Ok, then we’ll go with your 2nd graph showing death rates decreasing.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:  230,000,000 doses of the Pfizer vaccine have been given. It’s amazing anyone is alive. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I dont know, how many people thought Iraq had WMD's? Because people are fucking stupid? 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

These aren’t correlating issues.  Maybe you are stupid?  :lmao:

I disagree...

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol:  230,000,000 doses of the Pfizer vaccine have been given. It’s amazing anyone is alive. 

Fordy posted a fake tweet of a girl with brown fingernails saying it was from the jab. What about that? 

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You need to believe I am a Democrat so you can justify your continued participation in bourgeois electoralism. 

Lmao. 

You know who a communist's most predictable and reliable ally is?

You need to believe you’re woke!! But you’re just full of shit

Edited by jtssrx