Israeli study shows natural immunity 27 times stronger than vaccines

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, akvanden said:

Oh, well Steve Crowder....

No, that's not well documented at all. Vaccines don't kill off anti-bodies, they help create them. And no, it's not well documented that people who've had covid have terrible adverse reactions to the vaccine.

Well considering there have been more deaths reported to VAERS in 9 months of the COVID vaccine than the previous 20 years combined I'd say there is something going on.   Say what you want but if you had a loved one die within a few weeks of taking the vaccine the idea that its "worth the risk" would seem pretty weak.  

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Im not going to waste my time explaining the difference between a shift leader at work and a political leader if you aren't already smart enough to know the difference. 

Deflection noted, go back to spending an hour finding and posting memes nobody reads..That's a much better use of your valuable time:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Well considering there have been more deaths reported to VAERS in 9 months of the COVID vaccine than the previous 20 years combined I'd say there is something going on.   Say what you want but if you had a loved one die within a few weeks of taking the vaccine the idea that its "worth the risk" would seem pretty weak.  

Well, as shitty as that would be, it’s a good thing policy and official recommendations are made based on aggregated data and not on anecdotal evidence. 

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Deflection noted, go back to spending an hour finding and posting memes nobody reads..That's a much better use of your valuable time:lol:

I don't have the skills required to be a special ed teacher, which is clearly what most of you need. 

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well, as shitty as that would be, it’s a good thing policy and official recommendations are made based on aggregated data and not on anecdotal evidence. 

So VAERS is anecdotal?  :lol:  

11 hours ago, akvanden said:

Sarcasm is 75% of your response style!

And my opinion falls inline with whatever the scientific answer is. Sorry, I know that’s a rather boring answer.

75% is way high.  There’s a difference between a response/reply and an answer.  I can answer questions on my stated thoughts and opinions and debate them.  So, you get a big thumbs up for the MC styled, “I know you are but what am I” when asked a question.  This isn’t good.

Now, on your “the science is settled and I say what they say”.  Eeeesh.  This is bad.  I don’t even know where to begin here.

Now, go wake MC up.  He needs his Malt-O-Meal and a diaper change.  Kiss him softly when you wake him, you know he likes that.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So VAERS is anecdotal?  :lol:  

The boy is struggling.  I told him when he first arrived that this “I’m the smartest person here” shit doesn’t really turn out well.

Still, I find his posts adorable.  He’s like Bambi in the woods.

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Imagine thinking people need leaders. 

They absolutely do and always have….and always will.  This isn’t good or bad.  Well, maybe more bad I guess.

BTW, “political leadership” is an oxymoron and probably to your point more: if people look to politicians for their leadership, they truly are imbeciles.

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You need to believe I am a Democrat so you can justify your continued participation in bourgeois electoralism. 

Lmao. 

You know who a communist's most predictable and reliable ally is?

The same bourgeois system that made you ( but not your employees ) rich? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

75% is way high.  There’s a difference between a response/reply and an answer.  I can answer questions on my stated thoughts and opinions and debate them.  So, you get a big thumbs up for the MC styled, “I know you are but what am I” when asked a question.  This isn’t good.

Now, on your “the science is settled and I say what they say”.  Eeeesh.  This is bad.  I don’t even know where to begin here.

Now, go wake MC up.  He needs his Malt-O-Meal and a diaper change.  Kiss him softly when you wake him, you know he likes that.

Thank you for the constructive feedback.

Virus transmissibility is measurable. What’s the argument on it (Other than I didn’t provide a personal opinion)? Its like asking if I think the earths gravity is “strong,” to which my reply would be: relative to what? 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

No, your example was anecdotal. Vaers is a piece of the overall 212 million doses given on the US.

As is giving mortality rates based off only those that have a positive test when we know 6-10 times more people actually had the virus and simply were not sick at all or enough to even get tested. 

On top of that we were adding in anyone who passed who once had COVID as a COVID death.   Even car crashes and people already dying from Cancer in Hospice care.

The manipulation of the numbers was just wrong.   Shit you have to admit just that. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

As is giving mortality rates based off only those that have a positive test when we know 6-10 times more people actually had the virus and simply were not sick at all or enough to even get tested.   

This is the part we cannot measure.  With all the "free" testing we are doing to identify someone who is "Sick" with Covid, why can't we have a free test to see if we have those natural immunities?  If I want to see if I've been exposed, and have anti-bodies, around here anyway, it is a $120 test! 

Just imagine if we could get that test for free, BEFORE we get sick, to help make a better informed decision about taking a jab....

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Thank you for the constructive feedback.

Virus transmissibility is measurable. What’s the argument on it (Other than I didn’t provide a personal opinion)? Its like asking if I think the earths gravity is “strong,” to which my reply would be: relative to what? 

For somebody that apparently just “agrees with what science tells you”, I find it odd you don’t have an answer for such a simple question.  Here, let’s try it again:

Do you think the Covid is highly contagious?

Quck edit: I realized that a person of your particular intellect may not understand that this is a simple closed ended question.  I simply expect a “yes” or a “no”.  If you want to do some type of rating scale along with your answer, like 1-10, I am happy to accept that also.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

For somebody that apparently just “agrees with what science tells you”, I find it odd you don’t have an answer for such a simple question.  Here, let’s try it again:

Do you think the Covid is highly contagious?

Relative to what?

:lipstick1:

edit: sorry, I couldn’t help myself. No, I don’t think it’s “highly,” whatever highly means in my mind. If in my mind it was highly, I would wear a mask at all times regardless of settings, nor would I have been at the hay days super spreader event with Ezra last weekend.

Edited by akvanden

49 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

This is the part we cannot measure.  With all the "free" testing we are doing to identify someone who is "Sick" with Covid, why can't we have a free test to see if we have those natural immunities?  If I want to see if I've been exposed, and have anti-bodies, around here anyway, it is a $120 test! 

Just imagine if we could get that test for free, BEFORE we get sick, to help make a better informed decision about taking a jab....

Look how the CDC calculates influenza.   Based off actual tests and models to predict how many had it.   We didn't do that for COVID because we wanted to scare people.   

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/how-cdc-estimates.htm

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Relative to what?

:lipstick1:

edit: sorry, I couldn’t help myself. No, I don’t think it’s “highly,” whatever highly means in my mind. If in my mind it was highly, I would wear a mask at all times regardless of settings, nor would I have been at the hay days super spreader event with Ezra last weekend.

You know, it really wasn’t a trick question.  The fact you skated around it for so long speaks to your confidence in this whole vaccination debate.

Now, what does “highly contagious” mean in your mind? Now I’m curious as to your thought process.  Please don’t post a link.  You do have some thoughts of your own by now, right?