Israeli study shows natural immunity 27 times stronger than vaccines

jtssrx

• jtssrx changed the title to Israeli study shows natural immunity 27 times stronger than vaccines

Great news, but don't miss these tidbits:

"Certain people who are not inclined to get vaccinated might be mistaken and think that this means you’d better get sick a priori and not get a vaccine. Such a thinking is medically wrong, and the results of the study do not mean that people should expose themselves on purpose and get sick. As with other disease, it is much safer to get the vaccine and prevent COVID-19, a disease that puts one at risk of hospitalization, death and long-running after-effects.”

"The study also found that when recovered patients boosted their natural protection with a single vaccine shot — as recommended by Israeli health officials — their protection reached new highs, and they had approximately half the infection risk of other recovered patients"

Edited by akvanden

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Great news, but don't miss these tidbits:

"Certain people who are not inclined to get vaccinated might be mistaken and think that this means you’d better get sick a priori and not get a vaccine. Such a thinking is medically wrong, and the results of the study do not mean that people should expose themselves on purpose and get sick. As with other disease, it is much safer to get the vaccine and prevent COVID-19, a disease that puts one at risk of hospitalization, death and long-running after-effects.”

"The study also found that when recovered patients boosted their natural protection with a single vaccine shot — as recommended by Israeli health officials — their protection reached new highs, and they had approximately half the infection risk of other recovered patients"

For sure, but the quote was from:

“Immunologist Prof. Cyrille Cohen of Bar Ilan University, who was not involved in the study…”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

“Immunologist Prof. Cyrille Cohen of Bar Ilan University, who was not involved in the study…”

Which shouldn't matter. He's not discrediting the study one bit, nor am I for that matter.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Or they might think they should take horse dewormer.  LOL.  This is fun.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Or they might think they should take horse dewormer.  LOL.  This is fun.

When in doubt, and a narrative isn’t followed, always best to get the opinion of somebody that had nothing to do with the study that will stand by the narrative.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Which shouldn't matter. He's not discrediting the study one bit, nor am I for that matter.

Come on now, you called me out for the American journal of Therapeutics publishing a group of doctors research and not actually being involved in the study. When that's what a Journal does, is publish others work.

You pretty much said it was BS since they weren't involved just publish there research..

Trust me, you don't want to go down the "hypocritical road" on here

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

35 minutes ago, akvanden said:

She’s full of shit. I listed to Steven Crowder today. His wife and parents just got covid and got Antibody therapy. They were specifically told not to get a vaccine for up to three months because the vaccine would kill off the natural immunity you get from the antibody therapy. It’s well documented that if you get vaccinated after you’ve had Covid at flights your natural immunity that’s why people who’ve had covid have terrible adverse reactions to the vaccine. What she’s saying is propaganda to push the vaccines regardless of your natural immunity.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Come on now, you called me out for the American journal of Therapeutics publishing a group of doctors research and not actually being involved in the study. When that's what a Journal does, is publish others work.

You pretty much said it was BS since they weren't involved just publish there research..

Trust me, you don't want to go down the "hypocritical road" on here

I don't recall that conversation - you'd have to refresh my memory.

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

She’s full of shit. I listed to Steven Crowder today. His wife and parents just got covid and got Antibody therapy. They were specifically told not to get a vaccine for up to three months because the vaccine would kill off the natural immunity you get from the antibody therapy. It’s well documented that if you get vaccinated after you’ve had Covid at flights your natural immunity that’s why people who’ve had covid have terrible adverse reactions to the vaccine. What she’s saying is propaganda to push the vaccines regardless of your natural immunity.

Calling complete bullshit. I got C19 between the first and second Pfizer shot. Actually tested positive 2 weeks to the day from the first shot. My recovery was slow and I felt like shit for weeks. Got the second shot, 24 hours felt like I had C19 again, 48 hours I felt better than I had in 4-5 weeks. My recovery accelerated after that second shot and I was able to start exercising, walking the dogs, etc. without being completely wiped out. 

And really, Steven Crowder? LMAO 

Feels appropriate here: 

In an anti-intellectual society, people who know nothing about a complex subject are emboldened to ridicule experts who have spent a lifetime studying it. ~George Kiser

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, akvanden said:

:lol:

No, are you making things up again? Can you tell me how I feel next?

I didn’t try to tell you how you feel.  I simply stated what you did.  That’s easy.  But, I’ll give it the “ol’ college try”: frustrated, unappreciated, invalidated, marginalized, fearful.  Any or all of those work for you?

• Haha 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

So roll the dice and if you survive without the vaccine and not die you might have enough antibodies to fight off the next round?

you guys do realize what’s in the vaccine right?

Just be fucking quiet.  Your complete idiocy is stale.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I didn’t try to tell you how you feel.  I simply stated what you did.  That’s easy.  But, I’ll give it the “ol’ college try”: frustrated, unappreciated, invalidated, marginalized, fearful.  Any or all of those work for you?

Mumble mumble mumble

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Oh, well Steve Crowder....

No, that's not well documented at all. Vaccines don't kill off anti-bodies, they help create them. And no, it's not well documented that people who've had covid have terrible adverse reactions to the vaccine.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So roll the dice and if you survive without the vaccine and not die you might have enough antibodies to fight off the next round?

you guys do realize what’s in the vaccine right?

I'm all ears...:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

He likes playing coy.  It’s kinda weird but, at least he’s playing.

I remember he said that it was plagiarism..

Oh wait, maybe it was spinner I was having that Convo with.. hahaha:lol::owned:

My fault @akvanden..