US launches mass expulsion of Haitian migrants from Texas

Mainecat

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Looks like that mess under the bridge is gone. Great job Joe and team!

Where did they go ? Lololololol

How did they get there ? Lolokololol

Why did they go there ? Lololololol

Yiur a clown that believes clowns. @youliveinaclownworld

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 8:54 AM, Mainecat said:

Joe on the job…..

US launches mass expulsion of Haitian migrants from Texas

By JUAN A. LOZANO, ERIC GAY, ELLIOT SPAGAT and EVENS SANON 

DEL RIO, Texas (AP) — The U.S. is flying Haitians camped in a Texas border town back to their homeland and blocking others from crossing the border from Mexico in a massive show of force that signals the beginning of what could be one of America’s swiftest, large-scale expulsions of migrants or refugees in decades. 

More than 320 migrants arrived in Port-au-Prince on three flights Sunday, and Haiti said six flights were expected Tuesday. In all, U.S. authorities moved to expel many of the more 12,000 migrants camped around a bridge in Del Rio, Texas, after crossing from Ciudad Acuña, Mexico. 

The U.S. plans to begin seven expulsion flights daily on Wednesday, four to Port-au-Prince and three to Cap-Haitien, according to a U.S. official who was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly. Flights will continue to depart from San Antonio but authorities may add El Paso, the official said. 

The only obvious parallel for such an expulsion without an opportunity to seek asylum was in 1992 when the Coast Guard intercepted Haitian refugees at sea, said Yael Schacher, senior U.S. advocate at Refugees International whose doctoral studies focused on the history of U.S. asylum law. 

Read more: https://apnews.com/article/health-mexico-texas-caribbean-immigration-56f1f0093039e2a43e128b7ef0015485 

The only issue i see here is paying to fly them home.

They walked here, they can walk back

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Create a massive crisis

Let it fester for a while

Bring in construction equipment to clean up the mess after you shoved those people in different directions hoping they'll show up in court later  lol

"Great job Joe and team!"  :lol: 

You can't get any more dumb......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I believe Brazil organized their transportation to the US boarder with the help of others. Somebody had to feed these people and get trains and buses lined up . Only a fool would believe this many people walked through Mexico with out being noticed. This was a well planned out way of getting these poor black people out of South America. I’m sure DC was in on it. Biden doesn’t know what day it is,so he holds zero blame for any of it. The guy isn’t even fit to drive a car.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Not one person thinks Pouts's Biden gifs are funny- but the blockhead keeps posting them over & over ...smh.

A bunch of low IQ Haitians & Afghans brought to the country to leech off the system & shit up any area they reside in...great.

Awww…over here crying now ya fucking baby. BTW you stupid hilljack my last post wasn’t a Biden gif but you’re such a butthurt little twat you didn’t notice but fuck ya….here you go! 

B13C399C-9642-469A-AB3B-209022E16823.gif.42be93b47c55014cb1d5bd513c85db76.gif

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I believe Brazil organized their transportation to the US boarder with the help of others. Somebody had to feed these people and get trains and buses lined up . Only a fool would believe this many people walked through Mexico with out being noticed. This was a well planned out way of getting these poor black people out of South America. I’m sure DC was in on it. Biden doesn’t know what day it is,so he holds zero blame for any of it. The guy isn’t even fit to drive a car.

Definitely something not kosher about the whole thing.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Watch the video. Where border crossers were sent is explained by numbers.

Jason Miller

I did see on Twitter that he visited Brazil before this Haitian Exodus…nothing would surprise me at this point.