US launches mass expulsion of Haitian migrants from Texas

Mainecat

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Yup, he's got to get those approval rating up since he is completely tanking in the polling..It's frigging hilarious, amazing how inept the Biden admin is.

What gets me the most is these dingleberries didn't see this coming. 

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

You both need to look in a mirror. 

The site's clowns. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Only after mass outrage among the American public.  Suddenly those optics were not looking good.

And look at the site half-wits.  

Last week Libtwats:  “They are here for a better life…leave them be you racists”  

This week libtwats:  “Thanks Joe!”

Idiots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

How did all of those dark brown people show up there at the same time ,and nobody in the government knew they were coming? 

I think it was either a huge cloaking device or, the media and the government just ignored it.  Like it was a pimple that would go away all on it’s own.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

28% of US doctors are immigrants.

And many times, they are either top of their class or damn close to it in whatever country they came from.  

Think of being in a medical school in India, probably 1500 in your class or more, and you have to be top of the class for the chance to come to the US to practice medicine here.

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Seems the repubs here are never happy.

12k not a bad start to the 200k that were processed in to America in Aug alone. 

Nothing to be happy about Joe's puppet master have completely fucked up the border situation . I have never seen it so fucked up in my life. And to think just last yr we had other counterys helping us slow the flow north . And agents were not slammed with paperwork and lunch duty and had time to acctualy do thete job and seek out and capture iligal aliens and send them back. 

In 2018 less than 400k total were captured at the border Joe is slamming that number with a hold my keg hell July and August numbers  alone killing all of 2018. 

Never underestimate Joe's ability to screw somthing up .

Barack Obama 

Edited by Ez ryder

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Only after mass outrage among the American public.  Suddenly those optics were not looking good.

They only removed a few hundred single males. They thought that would get the press to move on. Lololololololol

Fuktards are in charge

Edited by CFM

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

And look at the site half-wits.  

Last week Libtwats:  “They are here for a better life…leave them be you racists”  

This week libtwats:  “Thanks Joe!”

Idiots.

I know it really is unreal how close they follow the blue bouncing ball 

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god you’re a fucking hack…you would bitch if you were hung with a new rope.🤣

BF2138D6-58AC-4C64-8624-68B69CD1A6F6.gif.9b02e5435dbc85db1b45b3f49b546d4b.gif

Look how you follow Anal back over to the other side to provide cover and strafing fire.... so cute it hurts!

Do you guys have a dance act or a duet you can entertain us with???

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Imagine the shitstorm going on in the media if this was done under a Trump admin.

download - 2021-09-21T071038.576.jpg

download - 2021-09-21T071027.758.jpg

No.  I can't.  I can't imagine the shit storm.  Joy Behar would be pulling her wig off on live tv.  Rachel Maddow would break out in uncontrolled sobbing.  Schumer would be calling him Hitler....oh wait, he already does.  Smales would probably have to finally quit the internet from his panties being so knotted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Imagine the shitstorm going on in the media if this was done under a Trump admin.

Did you see all the lefties trying to say the guys were using whips on these immigrants?? :lol: :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Did you see all the lefties trying to say the guys were using whips on these immigrants?? :lol: :lol:

Yep and if Trump was in office the headlines would have been "Trump whips black refugee's." 

So they cleared out everyone under that bridge and flew 2,000 out of the 40,000 back to Haiti.

That's the Biden Mass Expulsion :lol:

Biden suspended using horses for Boarder Patrol because you know, racist!  SMH

On 9/21/2021 at 8:11 AM, Highmark said:

F959A2EE-232C-4B01-B4B4-DACF3FFFC0A7.thumb.jpeg.1ef2adc27bd8e9fff3d5ee010e3d2468.jpeg

BTW how did thousands of Haitians who had been living in Brazil show up here all at the same time….🧐🤷🏻