Justin Trudeau vaccine passports are about rewarding certain freedoms

jtssrx

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Tomorrows the day the drama teacher gets the boot?

I sure as fuck hope so!!! But in all honesty, I am afraid he might get back in due to many people (hopefully not?) voting for PPC. PPC is running their campaign on not mandating vaccines nor the passports. O'Toole isn't either but many believe he is just like Trudeau so that is why they have turned to PPC Maxine Bernier. All this will do is split the vote and Trudeau could get back in even though the vast majority will likely vote against him.

It's ugly for sure and if this moron gets back in, we are doomed even if it is only a minority gov't. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Sweet do you get to sew a gold star on your jacket ? 

Remember what Trump was the nazzi 

Show us your papers 

9 hours ago, CFM said:

Yup

wonka-sida-screamed-nazi-4-years-doing-a

It’s actually predictable at this point. The left always accuses other of doing the exact thing they are doing

• Like 1

10 hours ago, irv said:

I sure as fuck hope so!!! But in all honesty, I am afraid he might get back in due to many people (hopefully not?) voting for PPC. PPC is running their campaign on not mandating vaccines nor the passports. O'Toole isn't either but many believe he is just like Trudeau so that is why they have turned to PPC Maxine Bernier. All this will do is split the vote and Trudeau could get back in even though the vast majority will likely vote against him.

It's ugly for sure and if this moron gets back in, we are doomed even if it is only a minority gov't. 

Otool is no different, just look at Ford, Kenney, Moe and the draconian laws passed.  There is no vote splitting.

11 hours ago, irv said:

So do we keep voting to get someone out or do we vote to get who we want in? Canada needs a change from the cons and the current liar in charge, if everyone is told its going to split the vote we will never see the change that is much needed. Four more years of Trudy or O'foole at the helm will not be much different. 

Edited by mach4me

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Otool is no different, just look at Ford, Kenney, Moe and the draconian laws passed.  There is no vote splitting.

I disagree. His stance on a lot of issues are different than Trudeau's. He's been portrayed as being the same but it is not true.

Like I said above, having Trudeau in again would be a huge mistake. The Libs are a different breed than the Cons. I actually believe the Cons care about Canada and Canadians so that in itself is good enough for me at this point. 

Not a chance Bernier gets in, he won't get enough votes but the votes he does get are votes to ensure Trudeau gets in as they are not votes for the Cons. Think about it.

24 minutes ago, mach4me said:

So do we keep voting to get someone out or do we vote to get who we want in? Canada needs a change from the cons and the current liar in charge, if everyone is told its going to split the vote we will never see the change that is much needed. Four more years of Trudy or O'foole at the helm will not be much different. 

At this point, Trudeau needs to go. It will be years, if ever again, that I vote Liberal. They have an agenda that isn't for Canada nor Canadians and that has been proven over and over again with Trudeau at the helm. Lie after lie is all we got and I honestly can't think of one good thing this dope has done for Canada.

trudpp.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Eventually everyone will have a Covid passport. 

Wrong . 

And again remember all the times you said Trump was a nazz? I do . Now look at you so proud and hopeful that your heros  may require US citizens to carry there papers with them.  Just can't make it up 

13 hours ago, irv said:

I disagree. His stance on a lot of issues are different than Trudeau's. He's been portrayed as being the same but it is not true.

Like I said above, having Trudeau in again would be a huge mistake. The Libs are a different breed than the Cons. I actually believe the Cons care about Canada and Canadians so that in itself is good enough for me at this point. 

Not a chance Bernier gets in, he won't get enough votes but the votes he does get are votes to ensure Trudeau gets in as they are not votes for the Cons. Think about it.

At this point, Trudeau needs to go. It will be years, if ever again, that I vote Liberal. They have an agenda that isn't for Canada nor Canadians and that has been proven over and over again with Trudeau at the helm. Lie after lie is all we got and I honestly can't think of one good thing this dope has done for Canada.

trudpp.jpg

newoneway are you going to be okay :lol: The next years are going to be long looking at sock boy

55 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

newoneway are you going to be okay :lol: The next years are going to be long looking at sock boy

So you are OK with requiring citizens of your countery having to show there papers on demand to the authorities?

Wow just wow 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So you are OK with requiring citizens of your countery having to show thete papers on demand to the authorities?

Wow just wow 

:lol:  Do you realize it is a Provincial issue for use of any passport/masks, ours is very conservative.

Trudeau can control the borders and air flight not much more

And no I am not to happy having to show proof of vaccine, disappointing it has come to this for a small few.... It's like detention for the entire class all due to the class clown

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  Do you realize it is a Provincial issue for use of any passport/masks, ours is very conservative.

Trudeau can control the borders and air flight not much more

And no I am not to happy having to show proof of vaccine, disappointing it has come to this for a small few.... It's like detention for the entire class all due to the class clown

Well as long as you have your papers to show the authority it is all good . I still think you should just send out gold stars to the non lemming so you can all know who they are when walking down the street and keep a close eye on them 

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

There's a lot of stupid people in the country, and you're likely leading the way in that dept. GTA decided the vote again but why wouldn't they? Numerous illegal immigrants who were handed free stuff of course are going to vote for him. We've all been brainwashed and reconditioned to think that if we speak out we are racists, nazi's or any other Liberal shaming name they can come up with. 

Thankfully there is still enough smart people in this country who are not so stupid and brainwashed that Trudeau didn't get the majority gov't he thought he would win easily. That, in itself, still gives me hope. 

$600+ million of tax payers money wasted again, yet some, like you, a burnout, think it was money well spent. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Biden and the Dems are doing the exact same thing, as are other Liberal countries throughout the world. They are bringing in/allowing mass immigrants just to guarantee themselves votes.

Imo, whether one chooses to believe it or not, we will be hard pressed to ever vote out the Liberals/Dems again. They, the Libs/Dems, are out to change our way of life. Hence, agenda 2030 or the global reset that was once a conspiracy theory. Climate change, covid, are part of it. Just lies to fund and recondition us to become compliant with their insane ideology. (1:55)

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, irv said:

Biden and the Dems are doing the exact same thing, as are other Liberal countries throughout the world. They are bringing in/allowing mass immigrants just to guarantee themselves votes.

Imo, whether one chooses to believe it or not, we will be hard pressed to ever vote out the Liberals/Dems again. They, the Libs/Dems, are out to change our way of life. Hence, agenda 2030 or the global reset that was once a conspiracy theory. Climate change, covid, are part of it. Just lies to fund and recondition us to become compliant with their insane ideology. (1:55)

Just the fact that they are heavily influencing the younger generations that are still in school will almost seal that fate. Genius plan actually

Just now, Skidooski said:

Just the fact that they are heavily influencing the younger generations that are still in school will almost seal that fate. Genius plan actually

Yep, there is no better place than to brainwash our youth than school. Someone else did this 75+ years ago but yet the blind still can't see what is happening. 

21 minutes ago, irv said:

We have averaged the same amount of Immigration for decades - this is how we go

You also realize they can't vote :lol: 

how fucking funny