6 billion vaccine shots given

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly I think the vast, vast majority of American's who have not been vaccinated are not "antivaxxers."   For the most part people don't care if you are jabbed but simply chose not to themselves are not antivaxxers.  People who do not agree with vaccine mandates are not antivaxxers.  

They are not "antivaxxers".  These are just people who don't want to mandated to do something that they are not ready for.  Plain and simple.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly I think the vast, vast majority of American's who have not been vaccinated are not "antivaxxers."   For the most part people don't care if you are jabbed but simply chose not to themselves are not antivaxxers.  People who do not agree with vaccine mandates are not antivaxxers.  

Exactly! If the vaccine was proven to work you would not see hundreds of doctors, nurses and other medical staff refusing them. If they caused far way less side affects, positive cases, hospitalizations and deaths, you'd see far more many people getting them. So far there is zero proof, imo, that the vaccines are actually doing anything at protecting anyone at all. Who has more first hand experience with this fact than doctors or nurses?? Why are they and others being silenced and terminated from their jobs. What is it that "they" don't want you to know? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They are not "antivaxxers".  These are just people who don't want to mandated to do something that they are not ready for.  Plain and simple.

This.  i was just talking with my admins daughter, who is a pediatric nurse at Baystate Hospital.  She said that they have over 60 covid patients presently, and more than half of them were vaccinated.  her concerns were the same as mine.  so when I hear Drs and nurses alike both having reservations about the vaccine, it’s very troubling.  i don’t agree with any mandates and question what we are NOT being told.  Fauci knows.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

This.  i was just talking with my admins daughter, who is a pediatric nurse at Baystate Hospital.  She said that they have over 60 covid patients presently, and more than half of them were vaccinated.  her concerns were the same as mine.  so when I hear Drs and nurses alike both having reservations about the vaccine, it’s very troubling.  i don’t agree with any mandates and question what we are NOT being told.  Fauci knows.

Fauci, another old POS who should not be in the position he is in any longer.  Head of NIAID for 37 years when all the other heads were only in the position for about 10 years.

The following have been directors of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases:[8]

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What was going on during this timeline Einstein?

A total bullshit impeachment based on total bullshit manufactured by the Clinton campain . Again proven this week yet yiu will chose to ignore it .

And what was happening was mitch and Nancy were doing all they could to keep attention on the sham as they thought it would help there party win the next election. They had zero fuxks given about the health and security of tge American people as proof of there statements and history has now proved again who was correct . And it was Trump again. 

• Like 1