6 billion vaccine shots given

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Amazing how the antivaxxers know no one who dies from the covid but everyone whose had issues with the vax even though statistically one is far higher than the other.  

I'm all on board with getting the vax until this talk of mandating it.  If it doesn't protect anyone from contracting or spreading it, only protects you from getting very sick with it, it should be the individual choice whether they want to put the vax in their body.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Amazing how the antivaxxers know no one who dies from the covid but everyone whose had issues with the vax even though statistically one is far higher than the other.  

Amazing you still call people antivaxers for being skeptical of a rushed emergency only approved mRNA vaccine with only 35% efficacy and seems to be dropping daily. Oh and 0% liability from big pharma. 

"Antivaxxers" is someone against all vaccines , which non of us seem to be.  And that term typically was reserved for the Cruchy Liberals back in the 90s. Oh how times have changed 🤦‍♂️🤣

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Amazing you still call people antivaxers for being skeptical of a rushed emergency only approved mRNA vaccine with only 35% efficacy and seems to be dropping daily. Oh and 0% liability from big pharma. 

"Antivaxxers" is someone against all vaccines , which non of us seem to be.  And that term typically was reserved for the Cruchy Liberals back in the 90s. Oh how times have changed 🤦‍♂️🤣

So you fall asleep for month long periods of time?

Edited by Mainecat

38 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

There's plenty of the old fashioned tech J&J for all those scared of mRNA. And btw, big pharma has always had 0% liability in vaccines, otherwise all the crunchy mothers who's kids get autism would sue them left and right.

Did anyone see Fauci on NBC yesterday?  Chucky Todd directly asked him about "Natural Immunity" and how long the natural immunities last, and they have no good studies on that.  Although he admits once you get infected, you have strong immunity, no doubt about that Fauci said.

WHAT??  SO - We have how many thousands of cases, and they don't have a clue what the durability is with natural immunity to the virus once exposed??  

But GET THE VAX, we have so many studies on that.....  For fucks sake.... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Did anyone see Fauci on NBC yesterday?  Chucky Todd directly asked him about "Natural Immunity" and how long the natural immunities last, and they have no good studies on that.  Although he admits once you get infected, you have strong immunity, no doubt about that Fauci said.

WHAT??  SO - We have how many thousands of cases, and they don't have a clue what the durability is with natural immunity to the virus once exposed??  

But GET THE VAX, we have so many studies on that.....  For fucks sake.... 

They don't want to have to address that.  How many times have I asked and talked about how the people who have had COVID should not need the shot.....yet the promoters of the vaccine on this site always ignore it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, racer254 said:

They don't want to have to address that.  How many times have I asked and talked about how the people who have had COVID should not need the shot.....yet the promoters of the vaccine on this site always ignore it.

This is not the only place its being ignored - Fauci himself, after a year and a half, still doesn't have an answer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

This is not the only place its being ignored - Fauci himself, after a year and a half, still doesn't have an answer.

And look at the dipshits here who also ignore it.  It is full blown idiocy so they can follow a narrative.  I mean they pushed the lie about horse dewormer and many believed it.  There is no common sense with these ding bats.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

There's plenty of the old fashioned tech J&J for all those scared of mRNA. And btw, big pharma has always had 0% liability in vaccines, otherwise all the crunchy mothers who's kids get autism would sue them left and right.

Not sure why you keep claiming that they always have had zero liability.   That is simply not true its just handled in a different manner.  There is a process for some and it starts by going thru the NVICP which was created in the 1980's.

The real reason why many pharma companies don't want to get into vaccines is cost.   Simply put they are not that profitable. 

The link to Autism has simply not be proven yet albeit when you look at the data its very likely.  

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html

https://plandemicalerts.com/2021/09/20/faq-can-i-sue-pharmaceutical-companies-for-my-vaccine-injury-ask-a-vaccine-injury-lawyer/

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He ran out of cheap rum and swisher sweets plus he just shit himself….bad day for Shelley The Sot.🤣👍🏼

Says the wet brain drunk 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What was going on during this timeline Einstein?

A covid outbreak, you pathetic hypocrite. 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Are you retarded or dyslexic ? 

He’s most likely both , along with being a pathological liar liar and a hypocrite. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not sure why you keep claiming that they always have had zero liability.   That is simply not true its just handled in a different manner.  There is a process for some and it starts by going thru the NVICP which was created in the 1980's.

The real reason why many pharma companies don't want to get into vaccines is cost.   Simply put they are not that profitable. 

The link to Autism has simply not be proven yet albeit when you look at the data its very likely.  

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html

https://plandemicalerts.com/2021/09/20/faq-can-i-sue-pharmaceutical-companies-for-my-vaccine-injury-ask-a-vaccine-injury-lawyer/

Well, not really sure what else to call it then when you can't sue the drug manufacturer.

"If you believe that your child has been injured as a result of vaccination, can you sue the manufacturer of the vaccine for damages?

The short answer is, no, you likely cannot sue the vaccine manufacturer. However, you may still be able to be compensated for your child's injuries through another process called the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program."

"In 1986, Congress passed a law that protects vaccine manufacturers from being sued in civil personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits resulting from vaccine injuries."

"Congress stepped in with the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (the Vaccine Act) as a way to ensure that the injured would receive compensation, but also to protect drugmakers from open-ended liability.

In 2011, an important United States Supreme Court ruling clarified the type of lawsuits vaccine manufacturers are protected from under the Vaccine Act. In a 6-2 decision, the Court ruled that the federal law protects drugmakers from design-defect claims as long as the vaccine was properly manufactured and carried adequate warnings labels."

https://www.findlaw.com/healthcare/patient-rights/can-i-sue-vaccine-manufacturers-.html#:~:text=The short answer is%2C no,the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well, not really sure what else to call it then when you can't sue the drug manufacturer.

"If you believe that your child has been injured as a result of vaccination, can you sue the manufacturer of the vaccine for damages?

The short answer is, no, you likely cannot sue the vaccine manufacturer. However, you may still be able to be compensated for your child's injuries through another process called the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program."

"In 1986, Congress passed a law that protects vaccine manufacturers from being sued in civil personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits resulting from vaccine injuries."

"Congress stepped in with the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (the Vaccine Act) as a way to ensure that the injured would receive compensation, but also to protect drugmakers from open-ended liability.

In 2011, an important United States Supreme Court ruling clarified the type of lawsuits vaccine manufacturers are protected from under the Vaccine Act. In a 6-2 decision, the Court ruled that the federal law protects drugmakers from design-defect claims as long as the vaccine was properly manufactured and carried adequate warnings labels."

https://www.findlaw.com/healthcare/patient-rights/can-i-sue-vaccine-manufacturers-.html#:~:text=The short answer is%2C no,the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.

1. You said "always" and that is inaccurate.   The law wasn't passed until 1986.

2. You can sue after you go thru VICP.  The VICP is a form of a lawsuit where you can receive compensation.   Point is they don't have COMPLETE immunity.   Yes they have significant immunity but not 100% from some liability. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-to-receive-15m-plus-in-first-ever-vaccine-autism-court-award/

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1. You said "always" and that is inaccurate.   The law wasn't passed until 1986.

2. You can sue after you go thru VICP.  The VICP is a form of a lawsuit where you can receive compensation.   Point is they don't have COMPLETE immunity.   Yes they have significant immunity but not 100% from some liability. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-to-receive-15m-plus-in-first-ever-vaccine-autism-court-award/

You got me! Will make sure to add language in - "for the past 35 years" ;)

And the link appears to be a lawsuit between government and family, not family and manufacturer. 

And just so we're not missing the forest for the trees, I think the main point here is that some believe this is a new trend, not holding manufactures liable. It's not, just a continuation of precedent.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And the link appears to be a lawsuit between government and family, not family and manufacturer. 

And just so we're not missing the forest for the trees, I think the main point here is that some believe this is a new trend, not holding manufactures liable. It's not, just a continuation of precedent.

Yup - because these are given almost anywhere.  They are NOT doctor prescribed.  The patient is the one making the call to take the shot or not.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I think its important to note that the COVID vaccines are not eligible thru the VICP or at least anything I could find on it.   I'm not sure who funds the VICP but one would assume the pharma's pay something at least.   

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, amstech said:

There is no such thing as a 'vaccine'.
We have an experimental treatment, and the only thing its doing is delaying this from being over. Herd immunity is the only way this goes away.
I have not and most likely will not get the shot.

No question the J and J is closer to an actual vaccine than the mRNA versions.   It is using a weakened virus to create an immune response.....its just not the actual COVID causing virus but a similar coronavirus. 

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think its important to note that the COVID vaccines are not eligible thru the VICP or at least anything I could find on it.   I'm not sure who funds the VICP but one would assume the pharma's pay something at least.   

"Since 1988, the program has been funded by an excise tax of 75 cents on every purchased dose of covered vaccine."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm all on board with getting the vax until this talk of mandating it.  If it doesn't protect anyone from contracting or spreading it, only protects you from getting very sick with it, it should be the individual choice whether they want to put the vax in their body.

100% agree,   not my job to protect anyone else it is theirs.  As i said either in this thread or another once your in your 40's i don't see the hesitance but i certainly do in the child bearing years which is why i didn't get involved in my kids decision as adults.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

100% agree,   not my job to protect anyone else it is theirs.  As i said either in this thread or another once your in your 40's i don't see the hesitance but i certainly do in the child bearing years which is why i didn't get involved in my kids decision as adults.  

Depends on your health status.   There is still much we don't know about these vaccines and the original full approval was not to come until 2025 when we had a better idea of the long term effects.  

The mRNA vaccines are not without some risks and there are plenty of respected people in the medical fields raising valid concerns.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Honestly I think the vast, vast majority of American's who have not been vaccinated are not "antivaxxers."   For the most part people don't care if you are jabbed but simply chose not to themselves are not antivaxxers.  People who do not agree with vaccine mandates are not antivaxxers.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1