6 billion vaccine shots given

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

4 billion either died or had to be hospitalized from side effects as reported through personal stories by members of a snowmobile website. 

Vax is great for some but healthy people should not be forced to take it. Forcing that on entire populations will only cause more variation and mutations and until you thick skulled cuck media brainwashed liberals realize that is the actual science we will never move on. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

4 billion either died or had to be hospitalized from side effects as reported through personal stories by members of a snowmobile website. 

Yup and we can find every one because the shot had itty bitty micro chips in it.

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Vax is great for some but healthy people should not be forced to take it. Forcing that on entire populations will only cause more variation and mutations and until you thick skulled cuck media brainwashed liberals realize that is the actual science we will never move on. 

Ohhhh healthy people don’t need it….I see.

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Considering the facts show that natural immunity is 3x times.more effective Yes. 

Had it twice , second time was a breeze compared to first. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Watch and learn something FagCat.  Left wing Vaccinated Jimmy Dore gets it why are you so retarded? 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup and we can find every one because the shot had itty bitty micro chips in it.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bright as a two watt lightbulb.  

BA8E34D2-6E58-4348-975D-11E4B825BEB6.thumb.jpeg.4ae4b1475315f4594050bb1a6139f70f.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The board feminist speaks.

Yup ignore facts I post once again and just result to name calling like always. You dont understand science,  your science is mainstream democrat horseshit for the average braindead boomer and you eat that shit up. 

Name calling is easy , just like saying You decide to support a perverted kid sniffer because you are a old senile fruitcake. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

you're very upset. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

Dudes on YouTUBE are always the most verifiable experts. :lies:

Just the Inventor of mRNA technology but sure I forgot its youtube,  gotta be some crazy conspiracy unless its on CNN on the black box in your living room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤦‍♂️ ahh Shooter ur such a fun retard, always behind the times,  just like the good old hcs days.

Edited by EvilBird

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Just the Inventor of mRNA technology but sure I forgot its youtube,  gotta be some crazy conspiracy unless its on CNN on the black box in your living room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤦‍♂️ ahh Shooter ur such a fun retard, always behind the times,  just like the good old hcs days.

No he's not. He's a bitter man who's idea while in grad school was co-opted by pharmaco. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The board feminist speaks.

And the board liar bleats….

McLair : so Peaceful with trump gone.

MCLiar : Yup no more mean tweets 

MCLiar : 

MCLiar:

MCLiar: I wonder what trump is doing?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Miss you too. Guess I need to update my YouTube subscription. But wait, wouldn’t that be MSM? I thought that couldn’t be trusted? I think you told me that.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No he's not. He's a bitter man who's idea while in grad school was co-opted by pharmaco. 

Says the out of touch non snowmobiler on the internet snowmobile forum. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SShooterZ said:

Miss you too. Guess I need to update my YouTube subscription. But wait, wouldn’t that be MSM? I thought that couldn’t be trusted? I think you told me that.

Youtube is brutal now pretty whitewashed and censored but there is some gravy to be found from time to time. 🤣