Glen and Megyn

15 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Man it's got to suck thinking you're the smartest on the board and got duped big time on a complete load of crap.. Intellectual Elite!!:lol:

Sorry, we tried to tell you

He fell for it from day one, then when it started looking like it was a load of crap, he changed his stance on it so he could come back in say he was not fooled.  It is his constant mo.  Deceive and deflect whenever necessary, but never actually give your stance.  They think others don't catch on.  But everyone has them pegged.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate them all equally:

The Clintons

The Bushes

The Obamas

The Trumps

The Bidens

They all SUCK!  I hope they all go to a fukkin jail. 

You're mostly correct, but not entirely.  As such, you remain one dumb mother fucker.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You're mostly correct, but not entirely.  As such, you remain one dumb mother fucker.

I can buy and sell you, that's good enough for me. 

Let's see what happens to Weaselberg, Rudy, Lindell, Powell, and maybe even the TRUMPS and Mo Brooks.

Non CFP. Clerk/receptionist. LMMFAO!! Hi, my name is Mark, can I get you a coffee or something??? 

:pc::pc::pc::pc::pc:    

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Let's see what happens to Weaselberg, Rudy, Lindell, Powell, and maybe even the TRUMPS and Mo Brooks.

Non CFP. Clerk/receptionist. LMMFAO!! Hi, my name is Mark, can I get you a coffee or something??? 

You really need some new material.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I miss him.  He always managed to keep his liberal lunacy fresh.

The dishonesty and deception is not welcome here.  I wish that anyone doing that would just leave.

Edited by racer254

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The dishonesty and deception is not welcome here.  I wish that anyone doing that would just leave.

I never saw anybody buy into the ordered message of proven hypocrites and liars here.  That’s what makes it so funny….watching them think people actually are taking them seriously.

However, I still enjoyed Slinger.  He seemed honest about being dishonest.

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I never saw anybody buy into the ordered message of proven hypocrites and liars here.  That’s what makes it so funny….watching them think people actually are taking them seriously.

However, I still enjoyed Slinger.  He seemed honest about being dishonest.

It really is just funny as hell.  Russian collusion, horse dewormer, I mean, the list just goes on and on and it really makes you realize how easy the dems in power actually have it.  Their followers will believe and post anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fucking loser one trick pony...so everyone richer than you is a better person than you? Or everyone richer than you is smarter than you? 

In the real world you are a lonely fucking loser who is so insecure you cling to the false narrative of money buys happiness.  Yet here you are a bitch with nothing.  No friends,  nothing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Fucking loser one trick pony...so everyone richer than you is a better person than you? Or everyone richer than you is smarter than you? 

In the real world you are a lonely fucking loser who is so insecure you cling to the false narrative of money buys happiness.  Yet here you are a bitch with nothing.  No friends,  nothing. 

LMAO!! Who the fuck cares about faggot-friends like you!! LMMFAO!!

What makes you think having you as a friend is equal to wealth, land, and my family??

You're a fukkin faggot, Your post is like a seventh-grade girl!! 

I gave you a million chances to accept my challenges, but you CHOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a pussy, nothing more, nothing less.  

Who are you?

What is your true agenda here? 

How old are you?

What do you do for work?

What is your affiliation? 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! Who the fuck cares about faggot-friends like you!! LMMFAO!!

What makes you think having you as a friend is equal to wealth, land, and my family??

You're a fukkin faggot, Your post is like a seventh-grade girl!! 

I gave you a million chances to accept my challenges, but you CHOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a pussy, nothing more, nothing less.  

Who are you?

What is your true agenda here? 

How old are you?

What do you do for work?

What is your affiliation? 

I have 415 feet of lake front, a terrific family and likelya higher TNW..and I don't give a shit if I have more or less than the next guy. I care about the quality of a man's character.  

What do you think people will say about you when you gone...my God he had a high TNW...or that dude was fucking douche he couldn't have died soon enough.  

Edited by SkisNH
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I have 415 feet of lake front, a terrific family and likelya higher TNW..and I don't give a shit if I have more or less than the next guy. I care about the quality of a man's character.  

What do you think people will say about you when you gone...my God he had a high TNW...or that dude was fucking douche he couldn't have died soon enough.  

OK, then come on down with your documentation, and maybe you can leave with 10Gs. 

WTF are you waiting for? 

415 feet on Winni is big money. What are you waiting for??

I don't care what anybody says about me, they can take a shit in their fists. Only ones I care about is immediate family.................some of them will probably be inconsolable. 

You're a sneaky fuck, with an agenda. Who are you?   

Answer me, you faggot!!   

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Picture of $25k and your left shoe.

:news: :news: :news:

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Certified!!11!  :lol: 

Been asking for 2 months now.

That should be pocket change for a guy who can buy or sell any one of us. Obviously he has issues with honesty and self esteem... :lol:

18 hours ago, racer254 said:

Clown550 is still around. He has than 0 credibility and less than 0 positive contribution here.

See his posts above for quick proof.

14 hours ago, SkisNH said:

No. He still shits on them. You see it here. He has to think he’s better for some reason.

Then he goes and wet vacs out his honda pilot and then his house. Lolololololol

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This place is already a GOP echo chamber. It’s the only reason I come here. 

Well, I will repeat, Dishonesty and Deception is not welcome here.  So maybe you just made the correlation.  Congratulations