Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's a bioweapon.

For sure!! And a goddamned good one!!!  

I think FRONT LINE is doing a show on its origins. I hope I didn't miss it. Should be good.  

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

For sure!! And a goddamned good one!!!  

I think FRONT LINE is doing a show on its origins. I hope I didn't miss it. Should be good.  

We need to start treating our traitor politicians like this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We need to start treating our traitor politicians like this.

We need a GIANT DUMPSTER for the USA!! 

We could start with Biden, Harris and Trump!!  

Problem is, we'd end up in jail. 

12 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Double Moderna vaxed step son at 27 years old…. April time frame when he completed his inoculation got delta a few weeks ago. Kicked his ass and had to go to the hospital with breathing troubles about 2 weeks after his positive test.  Pretty good now but not 100% and he is hoping the natural antibodies he built on top of vaccine antibodies makes his as immune to covid as those with just natural antibodies.

Sounds like my 55ish year old boss. Excellent health. He got it from his 21 year old, “vaccinated” son and was sick as hell. Had to go to the hospital for breathing issues too. He was like 5 weeks post his second shot. Moderna as well not that I think it makes any difference. He was a big shot pusher. Now he thinks it’s all bullshit. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

12 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Double Moderna vaxed step son at 27 years old…. April time frame when he completed his inoculation got delta a few weeks ago. Kicked his ass and had to go to the hospital with breathing troubles about 2 weeks after his positive test.  Pretty good now but not 100% and he is hoping the natural antibodies he built on top of vaccine antibodies makes his as immune to covid as those with just natural antibodies.

He will never build natual immunity. The vaccine will attach and destroy natraul anti bodies. This is why people experience a different infection have such an adverse reaction after taking one of these vaccines. This goes for people who had covid and then later took a vaccine. This is why people get so sick after they get the vaccine after having covid. The vaccine is attacking your natraul immunity. I have a close friend that almost died after being vaccinated he had covid and confirmed anti bodies. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He will never build natual immunity. The vaccine will attach and destroy natraul anti bodies. This is why people experience a different infection have such an adverse reaction after taking one of these vaccines. This goes for people who had covid and then later took a vaccine. This is why people get so sick after they get the vaccine after having covid. The vaccine is attacking your natraul immunity. I have a close friend that almost died after being vaccinated he had covid and confirmed anti bodies. 

To be fair, some can’t build their own antibodies properly or, enough of strong enough ones.  These are people Thy know they get sick easily, line up for flu shots every year and realize this covid shot is probably a smart move for them.  I can get on board wi try that.

But many don’t need or want it.  I am one.  So, if these people push it on me, I’ll wish death on their weak minds and bodies.  Boo hoo.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the second dose is working quite well over there. 

https://www.newsweek.com/israel-world-leader-vaccine-booster-shots-hit-surge-covid-cases-1629310

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/09/15/covid-cases-explode-in-heavily-pfizer-vaccinated-israel/

Israel has 84% of its population aged 12 and up vaccinated.

Two days ago on Tuesday September 14, 2021, the Times of Israel reported that “the current wave of coronavirus infections is surpassing anything seen in previous outbreaks.”  Health Ministry data “showed that 10,000 new covid cases were diagnosed in a single day.”  And climbing. Instead of the predicted steady drop in outbreaks of new cases because of vaccination, the cases have exploded. Despite one of the highest rates of vaccination of all countries, Israel has the world’s largest number of Covid cases per capita.  It is two times larger than the US per capita rate.

download - 2021-09-20T092746.191.jpg

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

https://www.newsweek.com/israel-world-leader-vaccine-booster-shots-hit-surge-covid-cases-1629310

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/09/15/covid-cases-explode-in-heavily-pfizer-vaccinated-israel/

Israel has 84% of its population aged 12 and up vaccinated.

Two days ago on Tuesday September 14, 2021, the Times of Israel reported that “the current wave of coronavirus infections is surpassing anything seen in previous outbreaks.”  Health Ministry data “showed that 10,000 new covid cases were diagnosed in a single day.”  And climbing. Instead of the predicted steady drop in outbreaks of new cases because of vaccination, the cases have exploded. Despite one of the highest rates of vaccination of all countries, Israel has the world’s largest number of Covid cases per capita.  It is two times larger than the US per capita rate.

download - 2021-09-20T092746.191.jpg

its been quite successful.

https://www.covid-datascience.com/post/israeli-data-how-can-efficacy-vs-severe-disease-be-strong-when-60-of-hospitalized-are-vaccinated