The Idaho scam

jtssrx

you will never hear the media talk about the covid outbreaks in heavily vaccinated areas because it doesn’t fit the vaccinate everyone narrative. 

if everyone was vaccinated 100% the media would stop talking about covid all together. This was always about forced vaccination vaxx passports and new controls of our lives 

44 minutes ago, ckf said:

The numbers have in fact skyrocketed here in Vermont. I haven't read up on the numbers as far as if the majority are vaccinated or not :dunno:

I’ve long since made my mind up on this “vax” but, I did find it strange that the last map I looked at had the New England states with some of the highest vaccination rates and fastest growing covid cases.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve long since made my mind up on this “vax” but, I did find it strange that the last map I looked at had the New England states with some of the highest vaccination rates and fastest growing covid cases.  

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state/

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Fun watching how far one cab reach when attempting to ease the flocks worries . And almost as fun watching those eagerly share 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You can stop quoting me in anything I do here.  I not only care about any of your thoughts or ideas, but care less about your life or your family.  You are a libtwat retard.  Something I can burn down on my way to fast food and not think twice about it.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What are you attempting to show with your chart ? Your chart us irrelevant to his statement.  You do understand what the phrase fastest growing acctaly is right ? You understand the cart you posted is totals accumulated from 2017 don't you ? I am asking because I really don't think you do understand and am attempting to hold a old man's hand across the street . It gets old watching the same old man get run over day after day . Should we just change your name to Kenny? 

Screenshot_20210918-155349_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

What are you attempting to show with your chart ? Your chart us irrelevant to his statement.  You do understand what the phrase fastest growing acctaly is right ? You understand the cart you posted is totals accumulated from 2017 don't you ? I am asking because I really don't think you do understand and am attempting to hold a old man's hand across the street . It gets old watching the same old man get run over day after day . Should we just change your name to Kenny? 

Screenshot_20210918-155349_Chrome.jpg

Lol. You actually opened it?

9 hours ago, X2700 said:

Wy 97k square miles

vt 9k square miles.

it’s all about separation😁

No doubt WY Is much more spread out and doesn't have as many MA, CT and NY tourists as we get.

The link MC posted easier that some just ridiculed without reading did show that VT had the lowest death rate of all 50 states.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

No doubt WY Is much more spread out and doesn't have as many MA, CT and NY tourists as we get.

The link MC posted easier that some just ridiculed without reading did show that VT had the lowest death rate of all 50 states.

The people of Vermont are probably healthier. A lot of overweight people in the big cities.  Still not sure why they aren’t trying to get these obese people to drop some weight. It’s been over a year and a half.  Every nurse and doctor say that the obese have the highest risk.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The people of Vermont are probably healthier. A lot of overweight people in the big cities.  Still not sure why they aren’t trying to get these obese people to drop some weight. It’s been over a year and a half.  Every nurse and doctor say that the obese have the highest risk.

I'm glad I have slimmed down to 225 :lol:

Good to see you my Mexican friend :bc: