FDA panel votes 16-2 against booster shots for people over 16.

Highmark

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

It’s not approved for Covid treatment in Japan.

And the Pfizer vaccine is FDA approved, unless the argument was that it wasn’t at the time.

The Phizer emergency use vaccine is not approved. Another vaccine that’s yet to be released that you can’t get is approved. I’ve posted evidence for this multiple times. 

FDA Lied–Vax Not Approved Still Experimental

On August 24, 2021 In Political Analysis 473 Comments

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com  (Updated and corrected)

The big news the FDA had given “full approval” to the Pfizer CV19 vaccine is a HUGE lie.  The FDA has granted approval to a vaccine called “Comirnaty.” (FDA approved the biologics license application (BLA) submitted by BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH for COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA).  (Here’s the letter from the FDA to Pfizer) You cannot get Comirnaty now because it is simply not available.  Who knows when, in the future, they will manufacture it here in the U.S. , but the FDA says, “is the same formulation as the PfizerBioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and can be used interchangeably with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.”  Comirnaty is currently used in Europe and Australia.  What you can get is the same old experimental Pfizer vaccine that is under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).  It appears all the FDA did was extend the EUA for the crap they were already injecting and Pfizer gets to keep full immunity for liability under the EUA.  Sweet deal for Pfizer and a huge lie to people thinking they were getting some safe and effective vax that is fully approved.  They approved the same stuff with a new name but vaccinations are being done with the old name.  Got it?  This is the vaccine that is available for the forced mandates to civilians and military alike.  It’s still a total experimental vaccine, and they lied to the public and said it was “fully approved” and “safe and effective.”  In a letter to Pfizer on Monday, the FDA said, “. . . the EUA will remain in place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and uses. . .”  There it is in black and white from the criminal Nuremberg Code violating liars at the FDA.

Don’ take my word for it.  Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA (that is found in the so-called vaccines), says there are “two vaccines.”  Today, Dr. Malone explained what the FDA did on Steve Bannon’s “War Room.”  There was one approval for a future vaccine, and one extension of the Emergency Use Authorization for the vaccine being used now.   Is this a huge lie to trick the public into taking the experimental shot?  I say yes.

Greg Hunter talks about the huge lie that the FDA just told the public that will force them to participate in an experimental drug trial through a new round of jab mandates.

(To Donate to USAWatchdog.com Click Here)

Dr. Robert Malone on the War Room with Steve Bannon earlier today that explains the big FDA Pfizer vax approval lie.

To see the viral video of Dr. Sean Brooks at the Talawanda School Board, click here.  It’s only four very educational minutes long.  The MSM is calling it a “scare video.”  Don’t believe the liars at the MSM who are currently lying about the Pfizer vax approval.

Finally, take 10 minutes to watch Friar Alexis Bugnolo.  If he is half right, you better prepare for very rough times in the not-so-distant future.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They didn't  do it alone.

When Fauci came out and said, they financed, GAIN OF FUNCTION RESEARCH AT THE WUHAN LAB, I said WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

The USA is so corrupt and fucked-up. 

Canada can not possibly be this bad!!!

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The Phizer emergency use vaccine is not approved. Another vaccine that’s yet to be released that you can’t get is approved. I’ve posted evidence for this multiple times. 

FDA Lied–Vax Not Approved Still Experimental

On August 24, 2021 In Political Analysis 473 Comments

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com  (Updated and corrected)

The big news the FDA had given “full approval” to the Pfizer CV19 vaccine is a HUGE lie.  The FDA has granted approval to a vaccine called “Comirnaty.” (FDA approved the biologics license application (BLA) submitted by BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH for COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA).  (Here’s the letter from the FDA to Pfizer) You cannot get Comirnaty now because it is simply not available.  Who knows when, in the future, they will manufacture it here in the U.S. , but the FDA says, “is the same formulation as the PfizerBioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and can be used interchangeably with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.”  Comirnaty is currently used in Europe and Australia.  What you can get is the same old experimental Pfizer vaccine that is under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).  It appears all the FDA did was extend the EUA for the crap they were already injecting and Pfizer gets to keep full immunity for liability under the EUA.  Sweet deal for Pfizer and a huge lie to people thinking they were getting some safe and effective vax that is fully approved.  They approved the same stuff with a new name but vaccinations are being done with the old name.  Got it?  This is the vaccine that is available for the forced mandates to civilians and military alike.  It’s still a total experimental vaccine, and they lied to the public and said it was “fully approved” and “safe and effective.”  In a letter to Pfizer on Monday, the FDA said, “. . . the EUA will remain in place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and uses. . .”  There it is in black and white from the criminal Nuremberg Code violating liars at the FDA.

Don’ take my word for it.  Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA (that is found in the so-called vaccines), says there are “two vaccines.”  Today, Dr. Malone explained what the FDA did on Steve Bannon’s “War Room.”  There was one approval for a future vaccine, and one extension of the Emergency Use Authorization for the vaccine being used now.   Is this a huge lie to trick the public into taking the experimental shot?  I say yes.

Greg Hunter talks about the huge lie that the FDA just told the public that will force them to participate in an experimental drug trial through a new round of jab mandates.

(To Donate to USAWatchdog.com Click Here)

Dr. Robert Malone on the War Room with Steve Bannon earlier today that explains the big FDA Pfizer vax approval lie.

To see the viral video of Dr. Sean Brooks at the Talawanda School Board, click here.  It’s only four very educational minutes long.  The MSM is calling it a “scare video.”  Don’t believe the liars at the MSM who are currently lying about the Pfizer vax approval.

Finally, take 10 minutes to watch Friar Alexis Bugnolo.  If he is half right, you better prepare for very rough times in the not-so-distant future.

I called it!

so exact same formulation, current stock says EUA, new label will have new name with FDA approval, but same formulation.

:smack:

Thanks for the info from Steve Brannon though!

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I called it!

so exact same formulation, current stock says EUA, new label will have new name with FDA approval, but same formulation.

:smack:

Thanks for the info from Steve Brannon though!

You repeat everything you here on TV. You do zero independent investigation.

Lets say for arguments sake it is approved. Things that cause cancer are approved for use in food. Cigarettes are approved . Asbestos used to be approved. Now lets talk about the adverse reactions, deaths and sinple fact that the vaccines do not stop you from getting or spreading covid. 

if you want to take a vaccine I’m not saying not to. If you want to wear a mask I’m not saying not to. But no one is telling me to do either. 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You repeat everything you here on TV. You do zero independent investigation.

Lets say for arguments sake it is approved. Things that cause cancer are approved for use in food. Cigarettes are approved . Asbestos used to be approved. Now lets talk about the adverse reactions, deaths and sinple fact that the vaccines do not stop you from getting or spreading covid. 

if you want to take a vaccine I’m not saying not to. If you want to wear a mask I’m not saying not to. But no one is telling me to do either. 

Coming from the guy who reposts “news” from hot chicks on Twitter.

It’s not hypothetical, it was approved.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One of the Dr's objecting to the booster and why.  The risk outweighs the benefit.  Fake news says what?

You are the experiment.

Next we will learn it’s actually the vaxxed that are spreading it to the unvaxxed 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Look at what they're giving vaxxed patients in hospital but not the unvaxxed.

Why oh why.

I wonder if the fear cult still thinks that everyone must get this medical procedure 

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

I wonder if the fear cult still thinks that everyone must get this medical procedure 

Read this thread, not good, the Vax are spreading and unprotected from variants.

Wow.  This is what was feared by real virus experts and what the FDA review is finding.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Read this thread, not good, the Vax are spreading and unprotected from variants.

Wow.  This is what was feared by real virus experts and what the FDA review is finding.

Yeah. They were warned that they could be turning the vaccinated into not only super spreaders but variant factories. It’s actually one of the things they usually study during a typical vaccine approval process. 

3 hours ago, ACE said:

The approval was smoke and mirrors 

The Pfizer is not approved. If it were, the rest of the vaccines would not be allowed to be used under an EUA. 

You can’t even acknowledge the fact it was approved. :lol: