Texas Losers Send 22 Year Old Hostess To Hospital

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yes….trump tried to bring america together. :lol: 

He did, or at least tried to repair the damage Obama and the Dems created. From before his first day in office the Dems and their funded media did everything in their power to cover all their division up. Too bad you're too blind to see that even though it continued, and was even worse for the 4 yrs Trump was in power. :news:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Gun carry should be mandated in these shitholes.  Like the VaXscene!!!

Better chance of dying from a gun shot than the Rona

1 minute ago, irv said:

He did, or at least tried to repair the damage Obama and the Dems created. From before his first day in office the Dems and their funded media did everything in their power to cover all their division up. Too bad you're too blind to see that even though it continued, and was even worse for the 4 yrs Trump was in power. :news:

Hmmm….I don’t know.  “Uniting America” is a lost cause and has been for years before Trump.  I think what he wanted to do is unite actual Americans to stop letting the liberal weak and stupid continue to erode our rights for their own gains.

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hmmm….I don’t know.  “Uniting America” is a lost cause and has been for years before Trump.  I think what he wanted to do is unite actual Americans to stop letting the liberal weak and stupid continue to erode our rights for their own gains.

Trump ran for the Presidency because he didn't like seeing America being destroyed by the Dems. Think about the president before him. For 8yrs he did everything in his power to create division and hate and that is continuing today with Obama, who is still the one running the show. I've said it numerous times, this is global Liberal agenda(Globalization). It is happening up here and throughout the world and their insane ideology is to change our way of life as we know it. Trump tried to end that and that is why the Libs funded media and themselves went after him so hard and furiously. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

Trump ran for the Presidency because he didn't like seeing America being destroyed by the Dems. Think about the president before him. For 8yrs he did everything in his power to create division and hate and that is continuing today with Obama, who is still the one running the show. I've said it numerous times, this is global Liberal agenda(Globalization). It is happening up here and throughout the world and their insane ideology is to change our way of life as we know it. Trump tried to end that and that is why the Libs funded media and themselves went after him so hard and furiously. 

It was an attempt by Americans to change DC and stop liberal fascism.

Failed.  Only one option left.

1 hour ago, irv said:

He probably reads the NY Times.  That and the LSD.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I think thats pretty accurate.

53 minutes ago, irv said:

Without question.  :bc:  What blows me away are how easily some just jumped on their bandwagon to shit on Trump any chance they could.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yes!  I like it!  Arm the ones demanding your papers!  

There is no tougher place in all of the USA to get a pistol permit, than NYC.  Even if you have a permit for the rest of NY... It's not valid in NYC...and getting one in NYS is tough enough..

1 hour ago, Rich said:

There is no tougher place in all of the USA to get a pistol permit, than NYC.  Even if you have a permit for the rest of NY... It's not valid in NYC...and getting one in NYS is tough enough..

Clearly, you aren’t a criminal.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

E_a-X0zVEAEyILR?format=jpg&name=900x900

Nazis: “It’s for your own good”.  

Jews: “Ok, we can wear the star and carry papers.  That’s no big deal for the good of us all.”

Nazis: “Thanks for not being selfish, here’s your train ticket.”

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Clearly, you aren’t a criminal.

Nazis: “It’s for your own good”.  

Jews: “Ok, we can wear the star and carry papers.  That’s no big deal for the good of us all.”

Nazis: “Thanks for not being selfish, here’s your train ticket.”

Jews: "It's just a one way"

Now it's complete.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now it's complete.

“Your utopia awaits”.

Funny though, Nazis realized gun holding citizens would be a mathematical problem in their “final solution”.  They weren’t arrogant I guess. They were so much smarter than libtwats.