Texas Losers Send 22 Year Old Hostess To Hospital

Well, it’s gotta start somewhere.  “Show me your papers!!!”

I can’t help but wonder what her attitude was and what she said to prompt this, but not as much as I wonder why that nig nog wearing gray sweatpants was wearing his Red Underoos out for dinner at a fancy joint.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor girl just doing her job asking for proof of vaccination per NYC EO…

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Where’s Jim Jones when you need him?

From the pathetic fools that defend BLM and antifa 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor girl just doing her job asking for proof of vaccination per NYC EO…

You don't honestly think the woman walked up and simply said do yiu have your proof of vaccination? Then they all jumped up and started kicking her ass do you ? 

Big part of this story is missing my guess a few min of tge story is missing 

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You don't honestly think the woman walked up and simply said do yiu have your proof of vaccination? Then they all jumped up and started kicking her ass do you ? 

Big part of this story is missing my guess a few min of tge story is missing 

Yeah, my guess is she got all “New Yorky” with them and they returned the favor, Texas style.

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, my guess is she got all “New Yorky” with them and they returned the favor, Texas style.

Yep like I said about 2 min missing . And my guess a younger woman who was raised in a time and in a town she never experienced a punch in the face . Henc why she got her ass kicked. A lot of young Shit heads now days think they can say and act how they want. 

I have seen a few get a fast hard lesson.  And the best part is the look of complete dismay from there friends as they take a slow step back from there friend laying in the street .

Edited by Ez ryder

Trying to rationalize the behavior of blacks. Don't waste your time. They are brutalizing white America, and getting away with it. 

I've been telling you this for years. 

I don't know how long it will go on, until whites come out swinging,.................. maybe never.  

More and more division being created all the time. Up here and around the world too but no one ever talks about that. Look back to when all this began and who started it. If some don't think all this is intentional, they have their blinders on. :news:

13 minutes ago, irv said:

More and more division being created all the time. Up here and around the world too but no one ever talks about that. Look back to when all this began and who started it. If some don't think all this is intentional, they have their blinders on. :news:

Yes….trump tried to bring america together. :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trying to rationalize the behavior of blacks. Don't waste your time. They are brutalizing white America, and getting away with it. 

I've been telling you this for years. 

I don't know how long it will go on, until whites come out swinging,.................. maybe never.  

why aren't you doing anything to fight them you scared white trash hillbilly faggot fuck. ARE YOU SCARED?

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The hostess should’ve been armed. Pop those fucks in the gunts. 

It's NYC a liberal utopia, you aren't allowed to have a gun, unless you're a criminal