Over priced sleds

6 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

lol

fuck it, $100,000 - includes trailer and 278,000 mile Tahoe

DSCN0092.JPG

• Haha 4

Yesterday I saw a package deal, wouldn't separate.

2017 zr8000

Early 2010's F5 twin spar

Two place clamshell trailer.

28,500 dollars.  In the ad, the seller seemed to think this was a good price for this package deal. 

You can only shake your head at some of this stuff.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mnstang said:

2017 zr8000

28,500 dollars.  In the ad, the seller seemed to think this was a good price for this package deal. 

See, I'm being realistic.

Willing to include two gallons of oil so the new owner doesn't have to ask what kind to use on Facebook and avoid appearing to be an idiot.  

Also willing to include all extra/spare parts, covers, riding gear... and an old dog.

C&A's skis not included.  

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

See, I'm being realistic.

Willing to include two gallons of oil so the new owner doesn't have to ask what kind to use on Facebook and avoid appearing to be an idiot.  

Also willing to include all extra/spare parts, covers, riding gear... and an old dog.

C&A's skis not included.  

:lol:

Never include c&a skis!  That's just dumb.  The guy who bought my 500 really wanted them.  I clearly put in ad that it comes equipped with like new stock skis.  He kept bringing it up but I just said for $400 more, I'll put them back on.

And that is also why you NEVER sell the stock skis!

• Like 1

My last two sleds came with the CA’s so, we’re sold with them.  This one didn’t and I paid a handsome price for them.  They will not be going with the sled when I sell.  Nice to have a spare set of these bad boys anyway.  You know….for those special occasions.

FFF7C92E-F8BC-4B03-8476-E3EA245E0932.jpeg

Just now, Zambroski said:

My last two sleds came with the CA’s so, we’re sold with them.  This one didn’t and I paid a handsome price for them.  They will not be going with the sled when I sell.  Nice to have a spare set of these bad boys anyway.  You know….for those special occasions.

FFF7C92E-F8BC-4B03-8476-E3EA245E0932.jpeg

WTF did you forget your anniversary or something?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Never include c&a skis!  That's just dumb.  The guy who bought my 500 really wanted them.  I clearly put in ad that it comes equipped with like new stock skis.  He kept bringing it up but I just said for $400 more, I'll put them back on.

Right?  They aren’t worth shit anyway.  Hang them from the rafters or throw them in a closet.

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

2017 zr8000

Sad part is, some stupid mofo will probably buy it, and brag to his buddies that he stole it.

I cann,t blame the sellers for asking ridiculous prices. There seems to be enough stupid people with cash around who keep buying up these great deals.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mnstang said:

Always keep the stock skis.  If you find a good deal on a set of stock skis, I'll occasionally pick them up.  I paid $80 for 2 sets of new take off skis from some guy who put C&A's on his and his wife's sleds.  I'll find a use for them eventually.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mnstang said:

2017 zr8000

Sounds like just enough money to buy a sxs. Weird. 

I am actually toying with the idea of putting my RMK up because I’d like to upgrade to an Axys chassis RMK. Those Matryx chassis sleds are still out of my price range and I’ve actually found a few Axys chassis sleds for decent prices. 

9 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Sounds like just enough money to buy a sxs. Weird. 

I am actually toying with the idea of putting my RMK up because I’d like to upgrade to an Axys chassis RMK. Those Matryx chassis sleds are still out of my price range and I’ve actually found a few Axys chassis sleds for decent prices. 

I'm pretty sure I could sell my 19 high country for more than I bought it for. 

13 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Had a friend just sell his 2020 Kahos for $1000 less than he bought it for. Sold in minutes, literally. I could easily sell my RMK for what I paid for it right now. The big influx of sleds for sale right now is all of these pricks that ordered multiple snow checks (mostly mountain sleds) and now they have multiple bullshit excuses of why they are selling them. Of course they are asking for over msrp too. 

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

and in spring 2023 you could buy it back for 1/2 price, or wait and buy the 2024 AC Insurrection with the new chassis, carbon fiber tunnel and 900 twin piped twin.  :lol:

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Always keep the stock skis.  If you find a good deal on a set of stock skis, I'll occasionally pick them up.  I paid $80 for 2 sets of new take off skis from some guy who put C&A's on his and his wife's sleds.  I'll find a use for them eventually.  

when I picked up the 720 it had Curve's on it and a set of stock skis he threw in, amongst all the extra parts he had.  I sold the Curves for $300, and the stockers for $150 which paid for a new set of C&A's and carbides.  Sold and shipped the extra shocks to Bang from HCS in NY, gave my buddy a literally new BRP tunnel bag and sold off the other bits and pieces.  all in total there was over a grand in parts that came with it I didn't need and sold off.  don't know if I could fall into another one of those deals today though.  :)