Over priced sleds

How about these two

For 25k you get

2022 SKI-DOO 850 Renegade X | Snowmobiles | Barrie | Kijiji

Or for 29K you get this

2022 Ski Doo Renegade X 900 ACE Turbo R | Snowmobiles | Sudbury | Kijiji

Edited by oldslowsledder

Cann,t blame the sellers. It,s the stupid buyers, that have the gotta have it right fukking now mentality. More and more, seeing the crazy prices junk is selling for, I am convinced society in general is getting dumber and dumber. Maybe it,s another benefit of covid. 

44 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Cann,t blame the sellers. It,s the stupid buyers, that have the gotta have it right fukking now mentality. More and more, seeing the crazy prices junk is selling for, I am convinced society in general is getting dumber and dumber. Maybe it,s another benefit of covid. 

Willing buyers isn't helping this inflation bubble... along with the borrowed $6T the federal government dumped into the economy.  I'm sitting on a fat stack of cash ready to buy all kinds of things when this house of cards comes tumbling down.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup, amazing how many dummys keep paying these ridiculous prices, cause they just gotta have it, RFN. I,m convinced covid is making people dumber. 

It's the people paying crazy prices that need to get slapped upside the melon.  Great if you are a seller I guess.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

If they are selling, they aren't overpriced.

Not true, just stupid people that want it at any price, paying crazy prices. Kinda hard to blame the sellers. I never realized just how many stupid people are out there, buying at any price, cause they gotta have it, RFN. It,s got to be covid, making people dumber and dunber, by the day. 

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Not true, just stupid people that want it at any price, paying crazy prices. Kinda hard to blame the sellers. I never realized just how many stupid people are out there, buying at any price, cause they gotta have it, RFN. It,s got to be covid, making people dumber and dunber, by the day. 

Yeah but it's worth it if there is a buyer.  Market price.  If one person (you) think it's over priced and all these buyers are stupid really doesn't matter.  It only matters if there are buyers willing to pay that price.  If there are, it's not over priced.  If something is overpriced it will not sell and the price will have to come down to make the sale.  

Markets change all the time whether you like it or not.

Oh, I totally understand. Over the last couple of years I have sold lots of stuff, at way overpriced prices. It gets to a point were you almost feel guilty. For example, when you can sell a 1K trailer for 3.5K, and have a line-up of guys wanting to buy it, I just shake my head, and laugh at the stupidity.

On 11/23/2021 at 7:45 AM, Frostynuts said:

Oh, I totally understand. Over the last couple of years I have sold lots of stuff, at way overpriced prices. It gets to a point were you almost feel guilty. For example, when you can sell a 1K trailer for 3.5K, and have a line-up of guys wanting to buy it, I just shake my head, and laugh at the stupidity.

Is it stupid though if they want/need a trailer and that's all there is for that price?  People can't always wait 5 years for a market to possibly correct itself.