Over priced sleds

On 9/27/2021 at 12:57 PM, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Don’t go looking for tracks. The Indy I bought has a lug ripped off down to the cords and I personally don’t like running them like that. However, an Ice Attack is out of the question thus far and all of the used shit is either overpriced or gone in a flash. 

Tell me about it.

We are wanting to take the track (121) off the 99 MXZx 440 sled and put it on the 97 440 F/C for the grand kids to ride.  We have had a track ordered and paid for since May to be able to do this and still not here.  What size track you looking for?  We have a 129 x 1.25 Ice Ripper and a 136 x 1.5 Ripsaw (I know to big), if either will work.

59 minutes ago, tnts4me said:

Tell me about it.

We are wanting to take the track (121) off the 99 MXZx 440 sled and put it on the 97 440 F/C for the grand kids to ride.  We have had a track ordered and paid for since May to be able to do this and still not here.  What size track you looking for?  We have a 129 x 1.25 Ice Ripper and a 136 x 1.5 Ripsaw (I know to big), if either will work.

I need a 137 Bob, but thanks. I had a line on a nice one on eBay but missed out on it. 

6 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I need a 137 Bob, but thanks. I had a line on a nice one on eBay but missed out on it. 

I have a 137 storm track with 120 miles on it i may swap for a cobra I already have sitting in the shop

10 hours ago, Boonbocker1 said:

I have a 137 storm track with 120 miles on it i may swap for a cobra I already have sitting in the shop

I thought about going with a Storm but to me, that’s a lot of track for a trail only 600. 

10 hours ago, Doug said:

Get ahold of Fastsledder (Jim).  He normally has some tracks.

Why can’t the old bastard just post more of his for sale shit online? Christ. That is why I always forget to just get a hold of him first for this kind of stuff. :lol: 

:bc:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

13 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I thought about going with a Storm but to me, that’s a lot of track for a trail only 600. 

Why can’t the old bastard just post more of his for sale shit online? Christ. That is why I always forget to just get a hold of him first for this kind of stuff. :lol: 

:bc:

Messaged him last night and he's going to check on a track.  He's been crazy busy (in a good way) I'll let him fill in the details.

• Thanks 1

On 9/27/2021 at 11:57 AM, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Don’t go looking for tracks. The Indy I bought has a lug ripped off down to the cords and I personally don’t like running them like that. However, an Ice Attack is out of the question thus far and all of the used shit is either overpriced or gone in a flash. 

What's wrong with the Ice Attak XT?  Threw one on last year and based on the one ride I got on it in fresh loose snow after the rebuild it seemed decent.  Could swear you were a proponent of them? 

CB Performance had the best pricing and availability at the time.  TracksUSA had a smoking deal on 137 Cobras they purchased leftover from Cat a couple years ago, but it appears those are all gone.

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

What's wrong with the Ice Attak XT?  Threw one on last year and based on the one ride I got on it in fresh loose snow after the rebuild it seemed decent.  Could swear you were a proponent of them? 

CB Performance had the best pricing and availability at the time.  TracksUSA had a smoking deal on 137 Cobras they purchased leftover from Cat a couple years ago, but it appears those are all gone.

I have zero issue with them and that’s what I placed to replace the current Rip2 with. There are just none to be had, from what I’ve seen. Snow City MI is cheaper than anybody on tracks. I’ve bought probably a dozen or so from them. 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I have zero issue with them and that’s what I placed to replace the current Rip2 with. There are just none to be had, from what I’ve seen. Snow City MI is cheaper than anybody on tracks. I’ve bought probably a dozen or so from them. 

Wow, no Camso 9191H anywhere on a quick search.

Even the commrade Putin ice tracks are out of stock.

https://compositsnowmobiletracks.com/product/t32ns-125-3786-snowmobile-track/

Rubber shortage or did the oems buy them all up?  

Denise Kurk shows one left, for $839 :lol:

You can put one in the cart at TracksUSA for $635 but it doesn't tell you if it is in stock.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That's who we use when buying tracks.

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Snow city seems to be cheaper until you throw in the sales tax if you live in MI.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Wow, no Camso 9191H anywhere on a quick search.

Even the commrade Putin ice tracks are out of stock.

https://compositsnowmobiletracks.com/product/t32ns-125-3786-snowmobile-track/

Rubber shortage or did the oems buy them all up?  

Denise Kurk shows one left, for $839 :lol:

You can put one in the cart at TracksUSA for $635 but it doesn't tell you if it is in stock.

Right that’s why the have it on their site to contact them before you order. 

Im going with rubber shortage. Automotive tires are even getting scarce. 

2 hours ago, tnts4me said:

Snow city seems to be cheaper until you throw in the sales tax if you live in MI.

Snow city has always been the cheapest for me. :dunno:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...