Anyone going to the Harley Fall ride Super Spreader?

Crnr2Crnr

On 9/17/2021 at 3:47 PM, EvilBird said:

2001 Baja 252 with a 454. 

Haha nice Nantucket is beautiful..

Well I trailer my boat down but my Dad keeps his 37 Chaparral in Deep River Marina. I launch mine in Hays Haven Marina in Chester typically so I dont have to deal with the Hartford Sea Doo hooligans at Haddam Meadow State launch. 

Nice, how about have you been on baja 292 islander ? 65 MPH GPS verified not bad for the size eh? its  one of my favorite ones :bc: 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Nice, how about have you been on baja 292 islander ? 65 MPH GPS verified not bad for the size eh? its  one of my favorite ones :bc: 

I have been on one actually. Very nice boats same bottom as 29 Outlaw. I worked for a Boat Dealer that sold Baja's in early 2000s so I got to pretty much drive them all from 180 Islanders up to a 40 foot Outlaw with tripple 500 EFI's. 

I wish mine was faster but with my 3 young kids its fine for now. I wanna move up to a 342 or 33 Outlaw eventually. 

• Gold Member
22 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice.  Yeah up past Haddam it seems to be fucking amateur hour.  My brother and I sat at the E. Hartford boat launch for about an hour one day we couldn't believe the number of idiots, including one guy who flipped a jet ski and was just floating down the river on it, submerged.  We had to rescue him too.  :lol:  I bought my brothers 40 Ocean from him, but he's stored it at Hayes Haven the last couple years.  The guy who runs the place (forget his name), super nice guy.

Ive seen alot of dumb shit over the years on CT river lol....Yesterday I had a bunch of moron crew boats I had words with. Thats boating lol. 

Jamie runs Hays super cool Guy for sure. They just expanded and bought the property next door. They run a great marina. 

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I have been on one actually. Very nice boats same bottom as 29 Outlaw. I worked for a Boat Dealer that sold Baja's in early 2000s so I got to pretty much drive them all from 180 Islanders up to a 40 foot Outlaw with tripple 500 EFI's. 

I wish mine was faster but with my 3 young kids its fine for now. I wanna move up to a 342 or 33 Outlaw eventually. 

have you ever seen a Baja 292 with a diesel motor option on it ?  is that a rare configuration ? personally I wouldn't want it and would prefer to go with 502 big block option , looking at new 2022 Yamaha boats, wow holyshit they are hitting 130k price range, at that price range might as well go with Baja LOL