Do you know anyone with COVID?

Highmark

2 hours ago, Crowder said:

I know a lot of people lately that have had it lately. Family, friends and Co-workers. None of the “I read it on the Internet” or “friend of a friends mother’s cousin” BS. A few similar stories of being at family gatherings and have no clue how they got it with nobody else testing positive. Weird how it works. The only thing I’ve come away with so far is….

1) Vaccinated break through cases are not rare anymore no matter what media claims. I know 3 this week. 

2) If you are super healthy, excellent diet and Exercise along with no comorbidities you are fooling yourself thinking that’s going to keep you safe or from getting very sick. It’s just a fluke but the people I know that were the sickest people including 1 death were in this category and ages 30’s to 50’s. Yes unvaccinated and one breakthrough. I know a couple of old people that you would think should be dead based on comorbidities that survived fine. Go figure. 

It's a very strange and unpredictable illness. That is for sure. The Delta variant has been taking down some young and healthy people. It's also been peeking in two month intervals in many places. Especially Florida. No one seems to be able to figure out why. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

3 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Lucky bastard.  I was supposed to have box seating with our own waitress' and bathrooms for the Deftones/Gojira last August.  Got postponed.  This years show got post poned to next year...  Fuck I was looking forward to seeing that show at the Armory.  Looks like a cool place to catch a show.  What show did you go to?  

MGK 

my second concert their this month!

great venue!!

Look forward to hitting some more shows their! No restrictions.sound is pretty damn good for size of place.

21 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don’t know of one person that’s had a bad reaction to the vaccines. 

I do.  Know one that died.  Many of my daughters friends are experiencing weird symptoms months afterwords but, like all good liberals, they’d deny it online.

13 hours ago, joe_zrt said:

Lots of died WITH covid cases, which in mainstream terminology means died from covid. Unfortunately you can't trust many sources...follow the money. Or just believe whatever spin makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. 

Nailed it.

13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It's a very strange and unpredictable illness. That is for sure. The Delta variant has been taking down some young and healthy people. It's also been peeking in two month intervals in many places. Especially Florida. No one seems to be able to figure out why. 

Clearly, like your post states, nobody knows much about shit so, best to make it up as you go and spread and defend the narrative bullshit.

Like many times in history, government is better staying out of it and letting it run its course rather than stepping in, fucking things up, and prolonging the problem for their own means while the most ignorant and fearful of the their citizens defend them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I do.  Know one that died.  Many of my daughters friends are experiencing weird symptoms months afterwords but, like all good liberals, they’d deny it online.

Nailed it.

Clearly, like your post states, nobody knows much about shit so, best to make it up as you go and spread and defend the narrative bullshit.

Like many times in history, government is better staying out of it and letting it run its course rather than stepping in, fucking things up, and prolonging the problem for their own means while the most ignorant and fearful of the their citizens defend them.

You sound terribly displeased. 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Have no symptoms so I must have it 

You probably got it last year like the vast majority of us.  Your body just adapted and drove right through it.  Remember that sniffle, cough and feeling a bit weary for those couple of days? Yep.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, it’s no plight.  I was made for this shit.

Really sorry about yours though.   Having somebody like me as a foe would be unnerving. :lmao:

Good god…the only thing you were made for is spewing bullshit.🤣

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I never considered you or anyone here a foe. Come to think of it, I have no foes. 

Weird statement.  Or, just plain dishonest.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god…the only thing you were made for is spewing bullshit.🤣

LOL!  This is like when you are giving some tool bag a hard time and his wife or girlfriend steps up to defend him.  :lol:

• Haha 1

A friends mom passed last week, cause of death listed? Covid. She was 88 years old with terminal cancer and was in hospice care. Her husband died 2 months ago and she was ready to join him since day 1 after his death. Strange how it works....

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

A friends mom passed last week, cause of death listed? Covid. She was 88 years old with terminal cancer and was in hospice care. Her husband died 2 months ago and she was ready to join him since day 1 after his death. Strange how it works....

God Bless.

Sorry her death is being wrongfully blamed..

54 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

God Bless.

Sorry her death is being wrongfully blamed..

Yeah.  Remember hearing when anybody with aids/cancer/age/heart failure/any terminal illness that contracted the flu…listing “influenza” as the COD?  Me neither.  There’s a reason these records are now being kept under tight lock and key.

Another thing that makes most of us go, “hmmmm”.

• Like 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  Remember hearing when anybody with aids/cancer/age/heart failure/any terminal illness that contracted the flu…listing “influenza” as the COD?  Me neither.  There’s a reason these records are now being kept under tight lock and key.

Another thing that makes most of us go, “hmmmm”.

I've been saying this since day 1.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I've been saying this since day 1.  

Most of us have.  I know for a fact it’s happening as my daughter works in three rehab/hospice centers here.  They all know it’s a lie and have all been reissued their “Non-disclosure” agreements, as mos ton HC have been.  “shut your mouths!  The Cause of death is what WE say it is!!!”

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Most of us have.  I know for a fact it’s happening as my daughter works in three rehab/hospice centers here.  They all know it’s a lie and have all been reissued their “Non-disclosure” agreements, as mos ton HC have been.  “shut your mouths!  The Cause of death is what WE say it is!!!”

Yup, and goes right in line with the wife of one of the guys on my pool team, who worked at a testing facility and quit in June 2020 because they were all told "We don't test for the flu here anymore, only Covid".

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

Yup, and goes right in line with the wife of one of the guys on my pool team, who worked at a testing facility and quit in June 2020 because they were all told "We don't test for the flu here anymore, only Covid".

Another “Follow the money” scenario.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Another “Follow the money” scenario.

I'm so fucking ready to go postal on these masker/vaxxers motherfuckers here in Vt. They hear  a sniffle or a cough and they freak the fuck out. No one ever gets the flu, common cold or allergies anymore. I own a business that has 20 or so customers come thru the door per day. Overwhelmingly pro choice with a few maskers. I respect their decision to be a dumbass and surprisingly very little pushback against us from them. There are a few that won't come in but still have their work performed. Teachers and older ladies are the worst. Our local CBS channel is the news most people watch and live by. Major liberal news outlet.

Edited by J. Jackson