Do you know anyone with COVID?

Highmark

23 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I'm so fucking ready to go postal on these masker/vaxxers motherfuckers here in Vt. They hear  a sniffle or a cough and they freak the fuck out. No one ever gets the flu, common cold or allergies anymore. I own a business that has 20 or so customers come thru the door per day. Overwhelmingly pro choice with a few maskers. I respect their decision to be a dumbass and surprisingly very little pushback against us from them. There are a few that won't come in but still have their work performed. Teachers and older ladies are the worst. Our local CBS channel is the news most people watch and live by. Major liberal news outlet.

You aren’t alone.  It’s starting to peak.

On 9/29/2021 at 8:32 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

It's a very strange and unpredictable illness. That is for sure. The Delta variant has been taking down some young and healthy people. It's also been peeking in two month intervals in many places. Especially Florida. No one seems to be able to figure out why. 

Fuck Florida

34 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I'm so fucking ready to go postal on these masker/vaxxers motherfuckers here in Vt. They hear  a sniffle or a cough and they freak the fuck out. No one ever gets the flu, common cold or allergies anymore. I own a business that has 20 or so customers come thru the door per day. Overwhelmingly pro choice with a few maskers. I respect their decision to be a dumbass and surprisingly very little pushback against us from them. There are a few that won't come in but still have their work performed. Teachers and older ladies are the worst. Our local CBS channel is the news most people watch and live by. Major liberal news outlet.

One of the funniest comments I recall from last year was a dude from New York that said "glad to see my smoker's cough finally paying dividends, no one wants to sit near me on the subway heading to work, lot's of room."

• Like 1

Just received an email from the school nurse that our kid "was in close contact" this week ... sounds like it was within the volleyball team.  I can't say I'm surprised by it, but also not too worried as our kid chose to get vaccinated earlier this summer.  She carries on, life as normal, unless she starts to feel symptoms.  Hopefully the one who tested positive (we think it's a teammate, not an opposing team) will be fine ... being healthy kids, I suspect it'll be a non issue in a couple days.

24 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Just received an email from the school nurse that our kid "was in close contact" this week ... sounds like it was within the volleyball team.  I can't say I'm surprised by it, but also not too worried as our kid chose to get vaccinated earlier this summer.  She carries on, life as normal, unless she starts to feel symptoms.  Hopefully the one who tested positive (we think it's a teammate, not an opposing team) will be fine ... being healthy kids, I suspect it'll be a non issue in a couple days.

Hope it all works out Bontz.

Our 15yo is in sports and academically active, she and her friends who are all vaxxed are voluntarily masking at school now because they don't want to miss school or any of their activities due to quarantine.  

We're not all back to 'normal' and I can't honestly foresee when we all will be.

25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Hope it all works out Bontz.

Our 15yo is in sports and academically active, she and her friends who are all vaxxed are voluntarily masking at school now because they don't want to miss school or any of their activities due to quarantine.  

We're not all back to 'normal' and I can't honestly foresee when we all will be.

Thanks

Right or wrong, our kids are in a position to have the choice on masking at school ... in other words, we're in that "it's recommended, not required" status.  Which is hard to believe, given the state we live in and the past actions by Walz and crew. The kids have to wear masks when traveling on the bus, or any form of school transportation, and at any schools that have a mask policy.

Why is the Delta so bad in Florida but they are damn near 60% vaccinated. The Dem states that are barely at 50% ,doesn’t seem to be a problem? A good part of the counties in IL are only at 25% vaccinated. The county I’m in is either 25% or 35%. That number is hard to get locked down. All depends on what site you click on???  Let’s hope there isn’t a really a deadly variant. Since the government hyped up the shit out of delta and it was hardly a blip on the radar. Now even  some of the pro vaxers I know are saying fuck this booster and enough of the lies from the media. They are having vax remorse. The booster has been available for everyone at Walgreens and CVS for a while now. No lines in their parking lots,no booster shot drive ups being set up. The IL National week end warriors haven’t  been called in to build drive ups and give jabs?  Just like global warming. Everything just completely blown out of proportion by the media.

D0D676A9-C5C6-4AAA-8CDE-EA7B8479C107.png

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Bontz said:

Any one that goes to a restaurant or a big box store gets in close contact with it. Different rules for everyone. Im considered a front line worker. No hiding under my bed,no testing. Only if Someone in my house tests positive or I have real symptoms and test positive. We call in hung over or a tooth problem if we feel a little under the weather. We have been done with the bull shit for over a year. The company would be out of business if they followed all of that bull shit. I’ve only been tested once for shoulder surgery. I’ve done work in covid units. Spent 5 weeks in a hospital doing covid work. Was never asked to be tested by anyone. We had the covid unit contract at three different hospitals in Chicago. Not to mention the MRI chillers we take care of in a bunch of others. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Why is the Delta so bad in Florida but they are damn near 60% vaccinated. The Dem states that are barely at 50% ,doesn’t seem to be a problem? A good part of the counties in IL are only at 25% vaccinated. The county I’m in is either 25% or 35%. That number is hard to get locked down. All depends on what site you click on???  Let’s hope there isn’t a really a deadly variant. Since the government hyped up the shit out of delta and it was hardly a blip on the radar. Now even  some of the pro vaxers I know are saying fuck this booster and enough of the lies from the media. They are having vax remorse. The booster has been available for everyone at Walgreens and CVS for a while now. No lines in their parking lots,no booster shot drive ups being set up. The IL National week end warriors haven’t  been called in to build drive ups and give jabs?  Just like global warming. Everything just completely blown out of proportion by the media.

D0D676A9-C5C6-4AAA-8CDE-EA7B8479C107.png

Drinking beer with my Firefighter buddy last night he said he wishes he was never pushed to get it. He was the first person I knew who got it back in January because he is Captain and was supposed to be a "leader" for his Guys. 

Talked to my Mom last night and surprised she told me she isnt getting the booster now either she's done with it all. I was like well why the F did you bother then in first place since you wont be protected anymore?

"Well I wanted to go on my cruise so I had too" 🤦‍♂️🙄 I love her but crips sake.

Comply to medical Tyranny and guess what?. , they just move the goal post again to fit the next narrative.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Vermont and Connecticut are almost fully vaccinated for age 12 and up and yet we have breakthru cases everyday. 

More Boosters and Masks please thank you Daddy can I have another!?!?

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Drinking beer with my Firefighter buddy last night he said he wishes he was never pushed to get it. He was the first person I knew who got it back in January because he is Captain and was supposed to be a "leader" for his Guys. 

Talked to my Mom last night and surprised she told me she isnt getting the booster now either she's done with it all. I was like well why the F did you bother then in first place since you wont be protected anymore?

"Well I wanted to go on my cruise so I had too" 🤦‍♂️🙄 I love her but crips sake.

Comply to medical Tyranny and guess what?. , they just move the goal post again to fit the next narrative.

When people that rolled up their sleeves and and were ass hole deep in covid from the beginning,are now putting their jobs on the line. Should be a wake up call for everyone. Nope ,brain washed by the media. From heroes to zeros by the same propaganda pushers. This hospital involved is near me. https://abc7chicago.com/covid-mandate-mandates-covid-19-vaccine/11056996/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This always gets a good leaving alone by the pant pissers. Teens in Chicago are more likely to get shot,then end up in the hospital with the China virus.  Move along,nothing to see here. Put a mask on so you don’t kill grandma.  https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shooting-west-lawn-melissa-de-la-garza-azul/11050380/

• Like 2

• Gold Member

This was below ...had to click . 

https://abc7chicago.com/jesse-jackson-update-covid-wife-released-from-hospital/11037982/?ex_cid=TA_WLS_TW&taid=614b5c68ad296e0001f94f32&utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

More BS lies. 

So Jesse if you were vaccinated and asymptomatic why were you in the Hospital and had to do rehab ? 

What about your Wife who wasnt vaccinated how is she doing? No report.doesnt matter. Even though you the vaxxed racist most likely got her sick..

All it says is that he was vaccinated so didnt have breathing problems which is a complete lie and then urges more people to get the jab.  just flat out propaganda 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Vermont and Connecticut are almost fully vaccinated for age 12 and up and yet we have breakthru cases everyday. 

More Boosters and Masks please thank you Daddy can I have another!?!?

Look at the hospital bed availability in DC. But but Florida and Texas is going to kill us all.  

61920990-BE26-4392-86F1-2F97C866E746.png

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Look at the hospital bed availability in DC. But but Florida and Texas is going to kill us all.  

61920990-BE26-4392-86F1-2F97C866E746.png

Those damn white people voting wrong are gonna kill everyone!!!!!!

19 hours ago, Bontz said:

Thanks

Right or wrong, our kids are in a position to have the choice on masking at school ... in other words, we're in that "it's recommended, not required" status.  Which is hard to believe, given the state we live in and the past actions by Walz and crew. The kids have to wear masks when traveling on the bus, or any form of school transportation, and at any schools that have a mask policy.

How about we let the students vote on mask mandates?  Didn’t the Dems want to lower the voting age to 16 at one time?  Let’s let juniors and seniors vote for their district.

Oh boy!

Maybe the pants pissers missed these accurate numbers I posted. Let me post them again Incase they missed them. It shows what state is having real Covid problems. Who gives a fuck if someone tests positive. Unless they are in the hospital,it’s just the flu. Why doesn’t the media post these? Such a strange scamdemic!

245C92D9-7D90-4797-9CE1-22C66B63BBF6.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This just in!  Two more of our friends have been diagnosed.  Her and her husband started coughing last week. His got bad enough to send them both to the doctor.  Sure enough!  Both home now but, he's struggling a bit.  He's got two doses...she's not getting them.  Hospital tried to blame her for him getting it....but only after they learned she wasn't vaccinated.  Both of them are laughing.  

Nice shit show healthcare system we got going here. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I know someone right now on a ventilator in the ICU. He’s been hospitalized for almost 5 weeks. Non vax.

I'm sure he is young and in great shape??  If he spends as much time on the computer as you he's probably over weight too.

An acquaintance got it. His Daughter in law is a nurse in a big hospital. 

His son and two little girls also got it. He's about 65-68, had heart by-pass two years ago. At home, not doing good, but I guess not too bad. Had an infusion of some type. 

Has some respiratory concerns.  Relative said he could go like this for a week, and the covid could hit him hard out of the blue. 

China should be driven into the dirt for this. 

Fucking cunt American Pharma CEOs have all our drugs being made in China, so in a sense we are fucked. Dirty fukkin money bastard CEOS, for profit.  

My cousin gave COVID to my aunt and uncle (her parents) who are in their mid 80's. They tested positive but didnt have any symptoms because they were vaccinated so they just had to quarantine.