Biden's FAA places temporary ban on drones flying over bridge packed with illegal immigrants

Highmark

Yup, crazy huh ? Szme deal when they pushed media completely out of the immigrant camps. No access. Nothing to see here. Move on.

This current dem control of our govt has got to stop. This is not how we are set up to be. We can argue this dem control is not democratic at all.

What’s next ? Control of what we say ? Oh wait !

Edited by CFM

• Platinum Contributing Member

200,000 a month coming across in the hot months.   Very little control over positive COVID and ship them all over the country.   Tell me again how COVID isn't used politically. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why does this matter to you? Are you a racist?

:lol: at the bold.   You post shit all the time dude.   

No I'm not racist....not like you and the Japanese.   I just want anyone coming here to do it legally....I don't care if they are from Central America or Europe.  

You even making that post is laughable as you use to have the exact same concerns with illegal immigration as me.   We were in agreement in a number of threads back in the day when you had a hint of common sense. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We’ve already established that you’re a racist 

19 minutes ago, CFM said:

Mainecat’s been brainwashed into thinking if you want legal immigration, you are a racist. Fact. Too bad. 

He’s too stupid to be brainwashed. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

10,500 people there......Gonna need a shit load more cages

Even on abc this am they had to report over 200k prossesd at the border in Aug alone . That is a pretty piss poor reporting number so you know it is a substantial number over 200k or they would give the acctual numbers . It is not like ice dose not know exactly how many were processed in to America on any giving day .

And theses are just the ones they catch . 

Worst part is this is all planned by the treasonous cunts in washingtion.  I honestly hope something takes out all of Arlington County 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You are a fuking idiot .

What is racist about being concerned with over 200k people iligaly crossing our borders and getting prossed in to America in August alone ? What is racist about that ? Really what ?

And it sure shit is not racist to ask why the Biden administration is banning video of this bullshit going on .

Really show us what part is racist ? 

Your fucking heros have made the border nothing but a fucking free for and it is fucking disgusting and any one who supports what is going on down there needs to be forced to host at least 2 family's for 2 yrs min 

• Like 1

Not a fucking peep from the party who cried, bitched and moaned about a fence for four years.

Illegal aliens just flooding over the boarder nonstop since the new admin came in. WTF is Harris even doing?

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

some 50 cal rounds under that bridge bet it clears out pretty quick:news:

I think you are directing those 50 Cal rounds in the completely wrong direction and completely wrong people…..  there are people that are more deserving of them

Edited by BOHICA

58 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I think you are directing those 50 Cal rounds in the completely wrong direction and completely wrong people…..  there are people that are more deserving of them

I agree but non the less we have to close this border until they get a handle on it, the only thing the current admin. deserves is to be led out to the rose garden and shot....publicly

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Not a fucking peep from the party who cried, bitched and moaned about a fence for four years.

Illegal aliens just flooding over the boarder nonstop since the new admin came in. WTF is Harris even doing?

Not sure even flooding is a appropriate word for over 200k in Aug alone . And those are just the ones we catch .

• Like 1