Clinton lawyer indicted over Trump Russia scam

jtssrx

On 9/17/2021 at 2:21 PM, SShooterZ said:

So the claim is that he lied to the FBI about not representing anyone when he was representing the DNC? Nothing to actually disprove the collusion or the legitimacy of the hack? Am I reading that correctly?

Do yourself a favor.  Get yourself today’s copy of the Wall St Journal and read the editorial on the top left of the page.  It spells out what you are suffering from cognitive dissonance over.

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The only thing I would disagree with is the Russian hoax was to divert attention from Hillary's Uranium One deal. We know this because of the wiki leak Podesta emails. They accuse their political opponent with what they are guilty of. If that deal got the same look over that the Steel dossier got I think there would be more indictments.

oh nooooo that uranium one deal was perfectly legit.  I fear that we are past a tipping point of what our media and crooked politicians can sell us, i.e., as in almost anything.  :bc: