Clinton lawyer indicted over Trump Russia scam

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I got you to waste 20 minutes of your life you’ll never get back searching my post history.

My goal was met….lmao

Don't flatter yourself, dummy ... maybe for someone with the intellectual capacity of a bedpan (you) it would take 20 minutes.  It took all of 20 seconds to type in a search and get the results.  Man, "your" dumb!!!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Don't flatter yourself, dummy ... maybe for someone with the intellectual capacity of a bedpan (you) it would take 20 minutes.  It took all of 20 seconds to type in a search and get the results.  Man, "your" dumb!!!

And you have follow me on…keep it up….lmao

Oh and “your”……..boom.

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I got you to waste 20 minutes of your life you’ll never get back searching my post history.

My goal was met….lmao

And you wasted how many years creating all those threads  :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

So the claim is that he lied to the FBI about not representing anyone when he was representing the DNC? Nothing to actually disprove the collusion or the legitimacy of the hack? Am I reading that correctly?

No.  You’re not.  What I am reading from your posts is alotta rationalizing for piss poor illegal behavior and that you’re a Democrat.  Just come out and say it already.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No.  You’re not.  What I am reading from your posts is alotta rationalizing for piss poor illegal behavior and that you’re a Democrat.  Just come out and say it already.

LOL Too easy to label someone without actually answering the question.

So, do you have an answer to the question or are you just mad that someone isn't drinking the red Kool-Aid?

3 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

So, do you have an answer to the question or are you just mad that someone isn't drinking the red Kool-Aid?

I’m sure you’re considered clever at duh underground 

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Those emails.

Haven’t you lied enough for one lifetime?

4 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

You're ignoring 2 years of evidence that Clinton cooked this up and their operatives executed it.  By default you lean left and are a Democrat, so yeah thats your label.  You really are just going to pretend the whole Russian collusion thing wasn't one of the biggest scams ever perpetrated on the president and more importantly the public, so thats on you Jerry Nadler.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You're ignoring 2 years of evidence that Clinton cooked this up and their operatives executed it.  By default you lean left and are a Democrat, so yeah thats your label.  You really are just going to pretend the whole Russian collusion thing wasn't one of the biggest scams ever perpetrated on the president and more importantly the public, so thats on you Jerry Nadler.

It's like they don't remember Schiff, Nadler, pelosi, the hag Hillary, the squad, all of them standing up Infront of the American people and knowingly lying right thru their teeth for fucking years, costing tax payers more money all because they lost the election. 

It's hard to believe there are still people around that support a group of lying con artists.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/17/2021 at 6:47 PM, DriftBusta said:

By default, you still didn’t answer the question. Why the deflection?

If you think there wasn’t any Russian involvement, well that’s on you. Whether or not Clinton was involved, don’t care, glad she wasn’t elected personally. She was just more of the DC machine.

On 9/18/2021 at 7:05 AM, Rigid1 said:

It's like they don't remember Schiff, Nadler, pelosi, the hag Hillary, the squad, all of them standing up Infront of the American people and knowingly lying right thru their teeth for fucking years, costing tax payers more money all because they lost the election. 

It's hard to believe there are still people around that support a group of lying con artists.

Like the guy below for example.

11 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

By default, you still didn’t answer the question. Why the deflection?

If you think there wasn’t any Russian involvement, well that’s on you. Whether or not Clinton was involved, don’t care, glad she wasn’t elected personally. She was just more of the DC machine.

No one said there wasn't any Russian involvement.  The point, which seems to be over your head, is that the DNC was paying for all this false narrative, to take away attention from her email server scandal.  And yes that was a fucking scandal too.  Trump had nothing to do with Russia, getting help from them, nothing.  But we had to listen to 4 years of veiled accusations, even before he was inaugurated, that he was in bed with the Russians, which was and is horse shit.  Any curiousity how Hunter Biden fits into all of this?  Probably not.  You don't seem very curious.  Keep making excuses for illegal behavior.  

Comment on this, since you seemed to have missed it in another thread...

New Indictment in Russiagate 'Scandal', with Glenn Greenwald | The Megyn Kelly Show - YouTube

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/17/2021 at 2:21 PM, SShooterZ said:

So the claim is that he lied to the FBI about not representing anyone when he was representing the DNC? Nothing to actually disprove the collusion or the legitimacy of the hack? Am I reading that correctly?

They lied and withheld because they had no evidence duhh. Same as with the lawyer for the FBI who ended up with a indictment. Every major news outfit and the FBI came to the same conclusion that the Steel dossier was junk and without it the case was a non starter.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Like the guy below for example.

No one said there wasn't any Russian involvement.  The point, which seems to be over your head, is that the DNC was paying for all this false narrative, to take away attention from her email server scandal.  And yes that was a fucking scandal too.  Trump had nothing to do with Russia, getting help from them, nothing.  But we had to listen to 4 years of veiled accusations, even before he was inaugurated, that he was in bed with the Russians, which was and is horse shit.  Any curiousity how Hunter Biden fits into all of this?  Probably not.  You don't seem very curious.  Keep making excuses for illegal behavior.  

Comment on this, since you seemed to have missed it in another thread...

New Indictment in Russiagate 'Scandal', with Glenn Greenwald | The Megyn Kelly Show - YouTube

The only thing I would disagree with is the Russian hoax was to divert attention from Hillary's Uranium One deal. We know this because of the wiki leak Podesta emails. They accuse their political opponent with what they are guilty of. If that deal got the same look over that the Steel dossier got I think there would be more indictments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1