Here is some more deception regarding COVID

racer254

https://www.channel3000.com/dhs-reports-two-wisconsin-counties-at-critically-high-covid-activity-levels/

Forest County and Buffalo County have rates greater than 1,000 cases per 100,000 residents for the first time since January

Forest County had a total of under 1300 cases of COVID, only 9000 people live in the county.

They are the 5th LOWEST county in Wisconsin in terms of Total Cases of COVID. 

FFS "CRITICALLY HIGH"  What kind of bullshit are they constantly trying to peddle.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So according to your link, there is "no significant change" in the parts of Wisconsin that both Forest and Buffalo County are in, but the are CRITICALLY HIGH. 

OMG, the fucking people who fall for this deception is amazing.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So according to your link, there is "no significant change" in the parts of Wisconsin that both Forest and Buffalo County are in, but the are CRITICALLY HIGH. 

OMG, the fucking people who fall for this deception is amazing.

dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/county.htm 

Select Forest County and Buffalo County on the left side of the chart.  State count on the chart is increased to fall 2020 and early 2021 levels.

Cherry picking two small counties after labor day is cheesy.  Look at Dane, Brown, Winnebago, Racine, Kenosha or larger population centers.

It's just data...

46 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/county.htm 

Select Forest County and Buffalo County on the left side of the chart.  State count on the chart is increased to fall 2020 and early 2021 levels.

Cherry picking two small counties after labor day is cheesy.  Look at Dane, Brown, Winnebago, Racine, Kenosha or larger population centers.

It's just data...

I agree, but it is more than just that, it is be deceptive to try and scare people.

57 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I agree, but it is more than just that, it is be deceptive to try and scare people.

People are generally too lazy to research most information the media spoon feeds them regardless of personal politics.

CNN and FOX 'news' are 24 hour opinion channels.  Wouldn't bother me one bit if they were both taken off the airwaves.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

In the latest blow in the state’s battle with COVID-19, the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare announced Thursday that it has activated crisis standards of care for the entire state. 

The request to expand crisis standards beyond North Idaho was made by St. Luke’s Health System. St. Luke’s has major hospitals in Boise and Meridian

13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Northwestern and southwestern Wisconsin is getting nailed. 93.3% ICU usage. It’s not even the cold and flu season yet. 

Something's not adding up.  What makes up peak capacity?

Overall Wis. hospital capacity.

Beds 90.6% Capacity ICU Beds 93.3%

Then look at the chart in the lower right.

wis.JPG

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The lies keep coming up here too. Everyday it is this or that with facts/links removed from certain media sources like facebook or other media entities within. Never have I seen such brainwashing lies and the removal of truth/facts before. 

53 minutes ago, Highmark said:

wis.JPG

I’m sure it’s all being doctored. These ICU’s are in reality empty. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m sure it’s all being doctored. These ICU’s are in reality empty. 

Not saying either just saying the numbers don't match up.   Yes they are different measurements but you don't find that discrepancy odd?

47 minutes ago, irv said:

The lies keep coming up here too. Everyday it is this or that with facts/links removed from certain media sources like facebook or other media entities within. Never have I seen such brainwashing lies and the removal of truth/facts before. 

It is absolutely crazy!   A local county banned on YouTube for having discussion on Covid and letting people with different opinions speak.  It truly is unreal what is happening. 

063DB004-BC2A-4AB5-B3B0-954094ADE58C.jpeg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not saying either just saying the numbers don't match up.   Yes they are different measurements but you don't find that discrepancy odd?

Like I said, Forest county has 9000 people.  100+ cases and it is considered crisis.  Basically one Labor Day party and it puts the county in crisis.  Why do you think they are not putting up actual numbers.  They only have around 100 cases of covid that is why the northeast part of Wisconsin says "NO SIGNIFICANT CHANGE"  yet forest county in labeled as "critically high".  It's cherry picking the data to make is sound worse than it is.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Like I said, Forest county has 9000 people.  100+ cases and it is considered crisis.  Basically one Labor Day party and it puts the county in crisis.  Why do you think they are not putting up actual numbers.  They only have around 100 cases of covid that is why the northeast part of Wisconsin says "NO SIGNIFICANT CHANGE"  yet forest county in labeled as "critically high".  It's cherry picking the data to make is sound worse than it is.

He is saying SW Wisconsin is having issues but Eastern Iowa hospital right across the river sure isn't.  It would server a portion of that area.  From his link SW Wi only shows a 15% increase.   15% of a low number isn't much to raise concern. 

https://data.greenvilleonline.com/covid-19-hospital-capacity/facility/mercyone-dubuque-medical-center/160069/

Edited by Highmark

The media push is to get people to vaccinate their kids even though the actual data is showing that the shot has not done a fucking thing to either slow the spread of infection OR reduce the number of critically ill.  The ICU's still have covid patients in them and those dying from it are the most susceptible to it and also is the group with the highest percentage of fully vaccinated. 

All while the numbers of those with natural immunity keep growing as people get infected, WHICH IS WHAT IS GOING TO EVENTUALLY HAPPEN ANYWAY, vaccine or no vaccine.  Just like the annual flu there is no way to avoid it.  Eventually you will get it and no covid is no different other than it seems to be mutating faster than anything else on the planet. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He is saying SW Wisconsin is having issues but Eastern Iowa hospital right across the river sure isn't.  It would server a portion of that area.  From his link SW Wi only shows a 15% increase.   15% of a low number isn't much to raise concern. 

https://data.greenvilleonline.com/covid-19-hospital-capacity/facility/mercyone-dubuque-medical-center/160069/

If he believed any of it, he would be staying at home instead of running all over the country possibly spreading it himself.  I have asked him to show his vaccination card a few times and he just ignores it and won't answer.  You would think he would at least prove that he got the shot.

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

It is absolutely crazy!   A local county banned on YouTube for having discussion on Covid and letting people with different opinions speak.  It truly is unreal what is happening. 

063DB004-BC2A-4AB5-B3B0-954094ADE58C.jpeg

A post yesterday on Durham Radio News (my area) I was having a back and forth with a guy and posted some deaths and some other articles from reliable sources and they were removed. I asked the guy how he liked censorship and only being told one side of the story and all he did was laugh. Brainwashed to say the least. I know I've heard it up numerous times and that is, "The vaccines outweigh the risks" Well, since I'm an adult who can vote, drive, drink, etc, give me all the facts/truth and let me decide. It's crazy how were are all being controlled and conditioned to believe the media and a crooked and corrupt gov't. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

People are generally too lazy to research most information the media spoon feeds them regardless of personal politics.

CNN and FOX 'news' are 24 hour opinion channels.  Wouldn't bother me one bit if they were both taken off the airwaves.  

I love watching both stations, playing next to each other, at the gym. CNN will report that an oak tree is racist and FOX will report that the same tree supports the troops.
Both are garbage.