ICU bed shortage in Wisconsin

Crnr2Crnr

52 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but just carry on as though life is normal.  :lmao:

any of you ever spent some quality time in an ICU as a patient?  I have, more than once.  

wow. 93.3% of ICU beds in use. This is one bad ass cold. The cold season isn't even here yet. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Thats from August 19th dipshit Also yout chart says only 18 unvaccinated people have been hospitalized and only one died. The vast majority of whats shown there are cases. Who fucking cares about cases

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol: 

Your stats are five weeks old Michigan is showing a 139% increase in hospitalizations of fully vaccinated over that time period. You’re a cherry picker and a cunt. 

if your vaccines worked zero vaccinated people would be getting sick

kill yourself cunt

Where is this ICU bed shortage .... I don't see any details other than a completely unrelated link by one of the site's resident morons.  Is it because of the lack of staff to maintain the beds, like most everywhere else?

I'll continue to carry on with my life, as usual, and enjoy being with family and friends.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

I looked at that earlier, and don't see any reference to a bed shortage (nor what constitutes the bed shortage ... which I presume is a lack of staff to provide care, not a lack of beds).

13 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I looked at that earlier, and don't see any reference to a bed shortage (nor what constitutes the bed shortage ... which I presume is a lack of staff to provide care, not a lack of beds).

Yep, I was looking at this as well.   Nothing to support the original post.

A nurse friend of mine told me a couple weeks ago that a lot of the issues with hospital capacities right now in MN is the shortage of staff for rehab and those patients are having to stay in the hospitals longer to get that initial rehab treatment before an external rehab location opens up.  In summation:  it’s staff related at the moment.  But that’s just hearsay, I don’t have a fancy DHS page to back that up.

Watched the news before work, yes I know big mistake.  The county our place is up North is listed as "Very High" for Covid cases.  I guess all 25 or so people in the county must have it.  Must have been the Crandon brush run and they all decided to stay and move to Forest County.  Crazy

19 minutes ago, Doug said:

Watched the news before work, yes I know big mistake.  The county our place is up North is listed as "Very High" for Covid cases.  I guess all 25 or so people in the county must have it.  Must have been the Crandon brush run and they all decided to stay and move to Forest County.  Crazy

LOL.  Yeah, you will never get actual numbers.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

35 days from first shot until considered fully vaccinated.   You have zero idea the actual statistics because they won't release them.

Remember when they were considering telling people to hold off on the 2nd dose so others might get their 1st faster? 

From your link.  Pretty clear there might be plenty of people sick who have gotten at least 1 jab if not 2. 

The agency indicated the charts now provided show that the recent spike in cases is largely driven by people who are not fully vaccinated. 

Edited by Highmark

11 hours ago, racer254 said:

Please, tell me more information about Wisconsin.   SummerFest, Milwaukee Bucks, Schools reopening, Concerts, why are these activities going on?

Don’t forget about your newest tribal  influx!  Yay!

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but just carry on as though life is normal.  :lmao:

any of you ever spent some quality time in an ICU as a patient?  I have, more than once.  

You really have turned into quite a whiner.  I have also.  It’s not that bad.  :lmao:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t forget about your newest tribal  influx!  Yay!

Oh hell, they are not even vaccinated for measles.  There has already been at least one documented case from that.  13,000 plus afghan refugees....how many of those could be taking up the 11,000 ICU beds in Wisconsin.  Reminds me of the MR OBVIOUS show.

LOL.  There are really people in this world that cannot add 2+2 and come up with 4.