lmfao... it's even worse than I imagined

• Gold Member
On 9/18/2021 at 5:01 PM, Ez ryder said:

At least Scott wine wrecked every prototype poo put for him to test till he moved on last yr . He knew how to test a toy lol .

I dont think speetzen will be as hard on the equipment 

Scott Wine is now the CEO of CNH.  Farm machinery lines that I sell.  I keep hoping he will bring the Poo UTV's over and brand them case ih or new holland.  We need a utv to sell to compete against everyone else...

5 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Scott Wine is now the CEO of CNH.  Farm machinery lines that I sell.  I keep hoping he will bring the Poo UTV's over and brand them case ih or new holland.  We need a utv to sell to compete against everyone else...

Word on the street he is on the hunt to buy out a compact tractor company. 

6 hours ago, poopooforme said:

He will just smash up a bunch of prototype tractors and tell r&d they were piles of shit lol 

On 9/23/2021 at 10:32 AM, Bontz said:

Came across this today and I'm not gonna lie ... I think it's pretty freaking cool!!

image.thumb.png.46d802e0a5ff5f226cffa32205fb2264.png

I guess kale is bring out the old school wraps for the big kid sleds in the week or so. They should be killer on the snow 

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

He is in town right now. I sent him the picture. He said you think Putin is a hard ass, wait till I get home and start ww3 

Tell him to get out of the candy aisle and pick up some .22 rounds in the ammo section.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Tell him to get out of the candy aisle and pick up some .22 rounds in the ammo section.

He has the air gun. It’s super effective on squirrels. We are worried if we miss with a .22 it will put holes in the neighbor’s house lol

18 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

He has the air gun. It’s super effective on squirrels. We are worried if we miss with a .22 it will put holes in the neighbor’s house lol

Tanzanite the bird feeders... 💥