lmfao... it's even worse than I imagined

2 hours ago, Palu49 said:

I mean big thanks to Textron for keeping cat on life support for the last 3-4 years, undoubtedly they’d be gone without them, but please do something or sell it at this point, preferably the latter.

This.  It’s a safe bet that any improvement they make to the sled under this imbecile, bimbo’s direction will be akin to why Mr. Home Depot did.  Pretty design but untested forcing a business practice so detrimental…. it is still felt today. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This.  It’s a safe bet that any improvement they make to the sled under this imbecile, bimbo’s direction will be akin to why Mr. Home Depot did.  Pretty design but untested forcing a business practice so detrimental…. it is still felt today. 

Triage as aforementioned is the key here.  Cat is bleeding from every orifice to the competition.  So if they brought her in as a hatchet swinger (Brian Dick, etc) they're attempting to slow the bleeding.  If they brought her in to launch new innovative products they likely put the wrong person at the helm.  Textron has a long history of being the leech that bleeds a companies last remaining drops then leaves it for dead or sells it.

Enjoy your nine new b-Last models and updated 2012 before it's over.

;)

11 hours ago, Cwhite138 said:

Oh yea feel the passion. 

Depressing eh?

I've done presentations in front of 300 people when I first started at the company I'm at and it was shitty...so I get it.. I also don't make the Quid she does 

She was out of her comfort zone, for sure.

She made an appearance, introduced herself in front of like 1,000 strangers.  That is more then can be said about some of Cat's previous leadership.

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Triage as aforementioned is the key here.  Cat is bleeding from every orifice to the competition.  So if they brought her in as a hatchet swinger (Brian Dick, etc) they're attempting to slow the bleeding.  If they brought her in to launch new innovative products they likely put the wrong person at the helm.  Textron has a long history of being the leech that bleeds a companies last remaining drops then leaves it for dead or sells it.

Enjoy your nine new b-Last models and updated 2012 before it's over.

;)

Cat’s board has been the worst in picking their own leadership going back to the retard that denied the wheeled market was going to take off.  Luckily on the sled side, there’s been enough tech/racers that have kept the brand alive.  I’m cautiously optimistic.  The PC in its current form is still the beast out there but, they’d better get busy.  I’m unimpressed so far with Textron’s sideways antics and lies.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cat’s board has been the worst in picking their own leadership going back to the retard that denied the wheeled market was going to take off.  Luckily on the sled side, there’s been enough tech/racers that have kept the brand alive.  I’m cautiously optimistic.  The PC in its current form is still the beast out there but, they’d better get busy.  I’m unimpressed so far with Textron’s sideways antics and lies.

Name one person at Catextron right now aside from Kloety or Halverson in a leadership position that's passionate about the brand moving forward.  

I got nuthin bro ...

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Name one person at Catextron right now aside from Kloety or Halverson in a leadership position that's passionate about the brand moving forward.  

I got nuthin bro ...

I don’t know any but the underlings and loyal fan base are pushing them for some attempt at accountability.  If they turn their nose up at them, it’s done.  They can build toy snowmobiles for kids and women if they want.  Best of luck.

Ill be on a Doo….and prolly be looking for a boyfriend so, keep your options open!

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know any but the underlings and loyal fan base are pushing them for some attempt at accountability.  If they turn their nose up at them, it’s done.  They can build toy snowmobiles for kids and women if they want.  Best of luck.

Ill be on a Doo….and prolly be looking for a boyfriend so, keep your options open!

no problem, unless you can't suckle upon that third gonad   :nudie:

To put a plus spin on this she makes the past CEO's that were at Arctic Cat look good.

Take her tablet away she won't be able to speak.  Painful and clueless.  Feel sorry for the Arctic Cat faithful.

Textron hasn't changed they're MO on running a snowmobile manufacturer.  Buy it suck what value you can out of it, run it into the ground and well we'll see but it doesn't look good.

Cat has really pulled a 180.  Back in the 90's they had the best marketing by far.  With passion and products to back it up.  Now??  They couldn't market a vaccine to a sheep.

I think it was just on the 22 release video where they had Brian Dick doing that.  I didn't like that because he was pretty boring but at least it was someone that knew the product.  Yikes is all I can say.  How can they be this tone deaf.

Oh well they can never take away 1990-1995 😎

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I got nuthin bro ...

Can you name three passionate people at Doo or Poo corporate off the top of your head?

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

Can you name three passionate people at Doo or Poo corporate off the top of your head?

Chris Wolf was the definition of leadership, while serving as the top gun of the Polaris snowmobile division.  That guy ate, drank, and dreamed about snowmobiles (and had the ability to speak without an iPad).  Just sayin 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Chris Wolf was the definition of leadership, while serving as the top gun of the Polaris snowmobile division.  That guy ate, drank, and dreamed about snowmobiles (and had the ability to speak without an iPad).  Just sayin 

Ok so that's one person... And you said 'was' so not sure if it still applies anyway.  But the question was directed to corner since he likes to have a double standard in his cat bashing all the time.  I'm sure he'll just fire up his google machine to find some people to name off..

Its obvious she's clueless and still trying to figure out what a snowmobile is much less ride one.  Did Arctic Cat have anybody there that know the sleds, talked in knowledgable detail on them and basically was enthusiastic about the sleds and snowmobiling?

On 9/15/2021 at 9:01 AM, CFM said:

Read her ‘About’ section in her LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/heidi-mcnary-81529664

Anything stand out ? Lololol

What stood out to me was the laundry list of degree's along with accompanying senior level titles.  Someone with all of these positions and degrees under their belt yet cannot get up on a stage at an informal event and put a few minutes of coherent talking points together without having to read them verbatim off of an iPad.  At least be intelligent enough to know if you are not going to spend a few minutes rehearsing the material setup a better teleprompter.  That is the single best mirror into her capabilities as a senior exec/manager.  Perhaps her first round of triage will be to fire that idiot in the marketing department that was in charge of the 22' sled launch.   

First rule of executive management.  If you look like a dumbass doing something make sure you blame it on another dumbass and fire them for your own incompetence.

Edited by jdsky
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

Nope, because I don't have any passion for those brands that seem to be doing just fine and selling lots of sleds. 

$ales #'s matter

Whomever gets put in the public, should outwardly know their product and ooze enthusiasm about it. If they don’t have one, hire an outside personality . Marketing/advertising 101 right ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CFM said:

Whomever gets put in the public, should outwardly know their product and ooze enthusiasm about it. If they don’t have one, hire an outside personality . Marketing/advertising 101 right ?

The level that cat is dropping the ball on marketing, is quite remarkable.   I feel like I've been saying that for a few years now

skeleton-at-desk~2.jpg

Edited by mnstang

57 minutes ago, mnstang said:

The level that cat is dropping the ball on marketing, is quite remarkable.   I feel like I've been saying that for a few years now

skeleton-at-desk~2.jpg

Kinda’. You’ve actually been schitting on POO for doing a good job of it. Lol

Edited by CFM