lmfao... it's even worse than I imagined

Yeah, I commented on this in the other thread but she is just awful.  Absolutely horrific.  No doubt the relative of a senior member of Textron.  She has to be the most uninspiring person to ever shill for a motorsports brand and a terrible public speaker to boot.

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.facebook.com/CountryCatInc/videos/387013196129992

I'd rather see Northstar Rick in charge of Cat's future right now.

Holy shit... it's even worse than I imagined.  :lol:

I lasted 5 minutes. At the 2 minute and 25 second mark I kid you not i had a mouth full of coffee that partially came out thru my nose. One of the best comedies I have watched in a while, well at least for 5 minutes I could bare. You Cat guys are in big trouble

Edited by Tripleflipper
more info

Oh yea feel the passion. 

Depressing eh?

I've done presentations in front of 300 people when I first started at the company I'm at and it was shitty...so I get it.. I also don't make the Quid she does 

Edited by Cwhite138

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I commented on this in the other thread but she is just awful.  Absolutely horrific.  No doubt the relative of a senior member of Textron.  She has to be the most uninspiring person to ever shill for a motorsports brand and a terrible public speaker to boot.

Heidi McNary is the Senior Vice President and General Manager, Powersports, leading the Arctic Cat and Tracker Off Road business lines and organizations.

Cat is in trouble

• Haha 1

I gave it 6 minutes, and had to turn it off.  Thankfully she isn't the one who's designing and building sleds, but good God - learn your product and stop reading from an iPad!!  If she's the one who ultimately approves projects and funding, I'm sorry guys ... the future looks pretty bleak for Team Arctic.  Hopefully she's just another corporate merry-go-round type, and will be moving on soon & they can find someone who's actually passionate about the Cat brand.  She clearly ISN'T!!!

52 minutes ago, tnts4me said:

Heidi McNary is the Senior Vice President and General Manager, Powersports, leading the Arctic Cat and Tracker Off Road business lines and organizations.

Cat is in trouble

Putting a female with zero motorsports experience in charge of a sled brand is as dumb as putting. Female with no motorsports experience in charge of a sled brand.

38 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I gave it 6 minutes, and had to turn it off.  Thankfully she isn't the one who's designing and building sleds, but good God - learn your product and stop reading from an iPad!!  If she's the one who ultimately approves projects and funding, I'm sorry guys ... the future looks pretty bleak for Team Arctic.  Hopefully she's just another corporate merry-go-round type, and will be moving on soon & they can find someone who's actually passionate about the Cat brand.  She clearly ISN'T!!!

Cat’s best bet is to shuttle her out of there ASAP.  I’m guessing what they are reading about on social media after her woeful performance and wondering themselves…..or not.  Hey, maybe that guy from Home Depot is available again?

30 minutes ago, CFM said:

Read her ‘About’ section in her LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/heidi-mcnary-81529664

Anything stand out ? Lololol

Customer service and sales rep.  The rest is tailored resume crap.

Excellent.

• Like 1

Also, I especially liked the little part where she bragged on the “blast” models and admitted that’s what she’ll be on this year.  No doubt, a first time sledder.  And I’d bet she won’t put on 20 miles.

The best bet is for her to not make any changes at all at this point.  Just keep pumping out the PC.  

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Also, I especially liked the little part where she bragged on the “blast” models and admitted that’s what she’ll be on this year.  No doubt, a first time sledder.  And I’d bet she won’t put on 20 miles.

The best bet is for her to not make any changes at all at this point.  Just keep pumping out the PC.  

Seeing as though she now lives in TRF ... the best thing they could do is have a good snow season and MAKE HER RIDE.  If she hates it, it should be apparent and then force her to GTFO.  If she really enjoys it (never know, it could happen!) there's some hope ... even if it's very small hope.

• Gold Member

How can they have someone who doesn’t even know the product out there promoting it 😂 I mean reading the stats off a iPad embarrassing.

I was watching vice grip lodge last night and he was at the swisher mower factory. They had a lady going over all the equipment she was very knowledgeable and excited about the product made me want to go out and buy one. That’s the kinda people they need up on stage.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

How can they have someone who doesn’t even know the product out there promoting it 😂 I mean reading the stats off a iPad embarrassing.

I was watching vice grip lodge last night and he was at the swisher mower factory. They had a lady going over all the equipment she was very knowledgeable and excited about the product made me want to go out and buy one. That’s the kinda people they need up on stage.

I said this back when everyone was excited “cat is doing things again this spring. Her background is areospace engineering and she came from a company Textron bought. She will work at cat until whatever person they need to replace leaves or the project starts they want her for in the aerospace side. I give it 18 months and they stick someone else in there. This is what Textron does with these side line companies. I wouldn’t doubt that cat is for sale right now. They have it set up for sale to make a buck like they do when they buy companies like cat. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I said this back when everyone was excited “cat is doing things again this spring. Her background is areospace engineering and she came from a company Textron bought. She will work at cat until whatever person they need to replace leaves or the project starts they want her for in the aerospace side. I give it 18 months and they stick someone else in there. This is what Textron does with these side line companies. I wouldn’t doubt that cat is for sale right now. They have it set up for sale to make a buck like they do when they buy companies like cat. 

You and I have shared many good laughs over this entire debacle of Textron 'saving' Arctic Cat which is a shame.  

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

Text me when Ramstad replies to the article.

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

I saw that article earlier this morning and talk about a big ol' NOTHING BURGER

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Text me when Ramstad replies to the article.

:lol:

That was painful to watch but somehow I imagine ramstad was giddy with excitement after watching it and is hoping the new ceo lady is single.

How do you suppose krom is holding up?

Edited by Boonbocker1