Getting a Black Lab

HSR

Frankie James 

Then you can hit him with the shock collar or kick him when he misbehaves. 

:lol:

We've been blessed with two excellent lab mix mutts in the past 26 years.  Decker was a black lab and golden mix and our current mutt Fred had a black golden retriever father and mother that looked like a cross between a yellow lab and a coyote.  Decker came from Black & Decker, Fred came from Fred Smiths concrete park by Phillips  were we got him.

Short easy names for dogs work the best, you'll sort it out.

:bc:

• Haha 3

Congrats on the new pup, Steve!  I don't have a dog, but I know with 100% certainty I'd own a lab or a golden if I ever got one.  You getting a black lab ya gotta consider "the man in black, Johnny Cash" .... CASH, for short :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Matt said:

For large male dogs, human names crack me up.  I have a buddy with a boxer mix named Chad.  For some reason, that makes me laugh.

I know a husky named Steve. My cat is Ralph. Funny stuff  

10 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Got that right my wife furminators our lab and it’s insane the amount of hair that thing brushes out. 5 mins of brushing you’ll have enough to fill a pillow with 😂 

" how are you not bald"?

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have two of those knuckleheads. The black one is 9 and the brown one is 5. I remember when we had our first lab a friend told me that having two was easier. I thought he was nutz but it kind of turned out to be true.

PXL_20210214_202203099.jpg

Very true

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have two of those knuckleheads. The black one is 9 and the brown one is 5. I remember when we had our first lab a friend told me that having two was easier. I thought he was nutz but it kind of turned out to be true.

PXL_20210214_202203099.jpg

Beauties

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Very true

It's funny you guys say that because when I went to meet the mother at my buddies house(his wife is the dog nut) he has 3 labs,two females and Jake ,the biggest lab I've seen,just over 100lbs and all muscle. Those 3 were playing away and my bud says you know it's easier to have 2 than 1 and I laughed as I figured he wanted me to buy 2 but I guess he was serious.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Which one is yours? 

I don't care,,,,ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER :lol:. I'm not sure yet,,visiting hrs don't open for a couple of weeks. I get second pick of males,,,the last one born was a male so I may grab him,,the lazy fucker :lol:

Just now, HSR said:

I don't care,,,,ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER :lol:. I'm not sure yet,,visiting hrs don't open for a couple of weeks. I get second pick of males,,,the last one born was a male so I may grab him,,the lazy fucker :lol:

693510083_BlacklabsMatter.thumb.jpg.f1176e8ab1fa1b777ea62dd70ebd851c.jpg

• Haha 2