Getting a Black Lab

HSR

Love Labs have a black male that will be 15 next month, a 1 -1/2 year old chocolate female, had a black, yellow, and a chocolate all at one time 10 years ago, just fantastic dogs. Good luck with the new pup.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Matt said:

For large male dogs, human names crack me up.  I have a buddy with a boxer mix named Chad.  For some reason, that makes me laugh.

Yeah I have a few buds with big dogs with people names 

Willie 

Lisa

Marilyn 

Mine are Bacon.  Beannie . weezy 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Well I bit the bullet and put a deposit down for a black lab pup. My first dog as an adult was a male black lab Fletch and he was the best. Had a yellow female after that and wife had a collie when we met. Been dogless for 5 years and now that I’m retired it’s time. Now I gotta think of a name , Webber or Webb for short is high on the list. Pic of parents, dad on left

B4787F6A-B66A-4418-9ACB-C914F156A210.jpeg

great choice, black labs best dogs ever.        :good:

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, HSR said:

If any of you guys are tired of COVID threads , give me some name suggestions! Not Ben though I don’t want him to be an idiot :lol:

Ok so then Tom? :dunno:

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

For large male dogs, human names crack me up.  I have a buddy with a boxer mix named Chad.  For some reason, that makes me laugh.

We were camping next to a couple with two large labs over Labor Day weekend. One was named Art and the other Bill. Cracked me the fuck up every time they got loud with them. :roflcrying:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Maggie and Mandy told me to tell you that Black Labs matter.

20201231_111038 (1).jpg

Beautiful dogs, I loved my yellow lab Abby and my best bud had a male yellow Ranger that was just an absolute character, as far as dogs go he was a comedian!

3 hours ago, HSR said:

If any of you guys are tired of COVID threads , give me some name suggestions! Not Ben though I don’t want him to be an idiot :lol:

D-O-G

Say it slow, say it fast, it messes with people especially after a few drinks or puffs

What's you dogs name??? D-O-G, try it, some think it's a different language.............. nope it's just Dog spelled out - D-O-G......... :lol:

D-O-G come here, D-O-G sit....... 

Edited by Jerry 976