To the anti vaxxers here and that’s most of you goons…

Mainecat

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Except she's not that good with numbers...most notably she conflates case fatality rate with infection fatality rate.  Case rate is a poor indicator of actual infection prevalence, especially in the case of COVID-19 due to the high number of asymptomatic and mildly symptomatic individuals.  Even the CDC recognizes actual total infections are potentially up to 10x the reported case count.

A recent study in published in Nature estimates that 103 million Americans already had COVID-19 by the end of 2020. So, with 103 million infections and 400,000 estimated deaths (2020) in the US due to COVID-19, that is a rate of 1 in 258 (99.6% survival rate), NOT 1 in 61.

Of course all of that is beside the point that people who want a vaccine have access to them and it's really none of her business. She also apparently thinks belittling her audience is an effective strategy to improve vaccine uptake.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She used actual statistics. But hey that meme you got from Floyd the barber is spot on.

My post woman is in the hospital she was in line early for phizer and braging it up lot of good it did . But hey she got her 2 mo of braging it up  . I here of a case of someone I know or sort of know weekly getting real sick that had there test shots . Again funny how that works . 

1 hour ago, Plissken said:

Why put turbos on cars if engines work so good…..deeeerp, queef, you retarded shit for brains <73er.

Because you want to blow it up thinking you know what you are doing but really you have no fucking clue . But hey the video looked ez .

• Thanks 3

• Gold Member

Lotsa triggered imbeciles.

Thats your smart response? 🤣🤣🤣 

Poor Mainecat just a old, frail, useless, behind the times Liberal cuck. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Plissken said:

Why put turbos on cars if engines work so good…..deeeerp, queef, you retarded shit for brains <73er.

Great logic 😭😭😭😭🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

98% effective..derp 38% effective,  derp get a booster and wear that mask and ignore the fact natural immunity is now said to be 3 times more effective. 😭 

Edited by EvilBird

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Thats your smart response? 🤣🤣🤣 

Poor Mainecat just a old, frail, useless, behind the times Liberal cuck. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. 

Just another hippie from the 60's that really still have no clue.

• Like 1