To the anti vaxxers here and that’s most of you goons…

Mainecat

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Let’s ask her why there are three times as many cases today compared to this time last year when there was no vaccine and only a handful of natural immunity. There are roughy 180 million fully vaccinated and 41 million that have been infected. There 209 millions with one dose. That leaves roughly 80 million people not vaccinated. 

here stat of 2000 people who Have died from covid that are fully vaccinated is a lie. First there are over 10k Reported deaths in the VARS system. That system only reports about 1% of actual adverse events per Harvard. Lets say it’s only half you have roughly the sane number of dead from the vaccines as you have dead of covid. 

• Gold Member

Mainecat you are a full blown retarded brainwashed sheep. Listen to what the damn MRNA INVENTOR thinks about it if you wanna actually learn something besides mainstream liberal propaganda horseshit. 

My bet is you wont even bother listening for 10 min though since you are such an open minded Liberal. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, joe_zrt said:

Who here is an antivaxxer? I'm happy to see something available to those that think they need it. I think that's a pretty common thought around here. So maybe jump on your high horse and ride right the fuck on out of here. 

I asked that the other day and never got an answer.  I guess all the racist where are anti-vaxxers also.  That makes ID easy.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I asked that the other day and never got an answer.  I guess all the racist where are anti-vaxxers also.  That makes ID easy.

When you don't toe the line for the Dem party propaganda machine all sort of nice labels come out. Bunch of pouty ass fuckers 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I asked it too, never got an answer.. You'd think someone would have the plums and step up to point that out.........

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I asked it too, never got an answer.. You'd think someone would have the plums and step up to point that out.........

And maybe at the same time admit to voting for the mummified puppet  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Mainecat you are a full blown retarded brainwashed sheep. Listen to what the damn MRNA INVENTOR thinks about it if you wanna actually learn something besides mainstream liberal propaganda horseshit. 

My bet is you wont even bother listening for 10 min though since you are such an open minded Liberal. 

Um dude the girl is good with math didn’t you hear her?? What does the mrna inventor know that she doesn’t 

• Like 1

She makes this huge point about the chances of dying after the jab but she forgets about the year+ when the jab wasn't available. Let's look at the numbers from when the vac's first became available. What are the numbers of jabbed and not jabbed of those infected and deaths.

Edited by J. Jackson