Hate & Racism on public display

Cold War

Lets see if the uncensored video makes your local news.  We have not seen such vile, public hatred towards a man of color from whites in over 50years.  Not even allowed to speak, had to flee for his safety.
Disgusting garbage.  

95F53378-A9B1-43CD-90D9-907DD5FDEC60.jpeg

39463650-9196-40A2-9FA7-9A26E59EECF4.jpeg

D55F85FD-D47E-40A7-B578-C9E83EED769A.jpeg

Ill just wait for the comments about how these people should be shot or jailed for disrupting democracy.  

Couldn’t help noticing Whitmer wasn’t asked to condemn or blamed for the violence.   Really big issue for her , when it is directed at her.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, toslow said:

You can think your government and media for this, they’re the ones pushing for devision between people and groups.

They're trying to get you to keep rooting for two separate teams owned by the same dude.

That's their job, because they're also owned by that dude.

You're all fucked for buying into this fucking puppet show. 

You're all like WWE fans who still think it's not fake.

57 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They're trying to get you to keep rooting for two separate teams owned by the same dude.

That's their job, because they're also owned by that dude.

You're all fucked for buying into this fucking puppet show. 

You're all like WWE fans who still think it's not fake.

You’re correct but you support democrats every chance you get so isn’t your post hypocritical? 

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re correct but you support democrats every chance you get so isn’t your post hypocritical? 

No I don't. Democrats and Republicans are shit, bro.

Bourgeois "democracy" is shit.

Your parties are shit. 

Your system is shit.

But I can absolutely see why you want to continue to believe and perpetuate a lie like that. It keeps you thinking you have skin in the game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

For the record:

Calling you a dumbfucks for swallowing obvious bullshit propaganda is in no way "supporting Democrats".

You're just a stupid gullible partisan dipshit, and I won't stop saying that until you stop being one.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47st9t2fi7io5qz1jtkc

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No I don't. Democrats and Republicans are shit, bro.

Bourgeois "democracy" is shit.

Your parties are shit. 

Your system is shit.

But I can absolutely see why you want to continue to believe and perpetuate a lie like that. It keeps you thinking you have skin in the game.

I don’t support the two party system. As a matter of fact the only elections im voting in moving forward are local stuff that personally affects my family. The two party system is a myth meant to divide us 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t support the two party system. As a matter of fact the only elections im voting in moving forward are local stuff that personally affects my family. The two party system is a myth meant to divide us 

You're full of shit.

Voting implies consent to their authority.

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

rAdIcAl LeFtIsTs R mEeN 2 nEoLiB gUy!!1!1!1

Y nEoLiB gUbErNoR nO sAy Ne ThInG?¿

Edited by motonoggin

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

For the record:

Calling you a dumbfucks for swallowing obvious bullshit propaganda is in no way "supporting Democrats".

You're just a stupid gullible partisan dipshit, and I won't stop saying that until you stop being one.

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You're full of shit.

Voting implies consent to their authority.

rAdIcAl LeFtIsTs R mEeN 2 nEoLiB gUy!!1!1!1

Y nEoLiB gUbErNoR nO sAy Ne ThInG?¿

And you're no different.   How fast you  go from the U S is a racist shit hole to deflecting and defending racism when it is someone you don't agree with.  exactly why I  posted it. 

Propaganda?  :lol:  It is a  clear civil rights violation and ethnic intimidation.  If someone paid them to do it, they should be charged accordingly.   

As far as Whitmer, she is an authoritative, fascist, cunt.  I will proudly cast a vote against her.  Because  just like a communist with a I phone, this is the system I currently  find myself in.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

And you're no different.   How fast you  go from the U S is a racist shit hole to deflecting and defending racism when it is someone you don't agree with.  exactly why I  posted it. 

Propaganda?  :lol:  It is a  clear civil rights violation and ethnic intimidation.  If someone paid them to do it, they should be charged accordingly.   

As far as Whitmer, she is an authoritative, fascist, cunt.  I will proudly cast a vote against her.  Because  just like a communist with a I phone, this is the system I currently  find myself in.   

You're still operating on the premise that I somehow still support the two party system in some way 

Let me be clear: 

Me mocking you dipshits for your selective outrage is in no way an indication of support for any political party  

Your system, your country, the people running it, and those who aspire to run it, are all shit. 

And you're shit for participating. 

Edited by motonoggin

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're still operating on the premise that I somehow still support the two party system in some way 

Let me be clear: 

Me mocking you dipshits for your selective outrage is in no way an indication of support for any political party  

Your system, your country, the people running it, and those who aspire to run it, are all shit. 

And you're shit for participating. 

Let me be clear.  I don’t give a fuck about the R/D game.  I want this cunts foot off my throat.  Your whole premise is to deflect away from your glaring hypocrisy. You won’t even address what happened to Craig because it would mean admitting racism and fascism is fine when you disagree, or dislike a person.  

For someone who constantly whines about the topic being turned around to attack him personally, you certainly have no problem doing the same.  You excuse your behavior by saying you have no choice but to work within the system,  but yet , you  criticize me for doing the same.  Don’t kid yourself, you’re just like everyone else here. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Let me be clear.  I don’t give a fuck about the R/D game.  I want this cunts foot off my throat.  Your whole premise is to deflect away from your glaring hypocrisy. You won’t even address what happened to Craig because it would mean admitting racism and fascism is fine when you disagree, or dislike a person.  

For someone who constantly whines about the topic being turned around to attack him personally, you certainly have no problem doing the same.  You excuse your behavior by saying you have no choice but to work within the system,  but yet , you  criticize me for doing the same.  Don’t kid yourself, you’re just like everyone else here. 

I don't give a fuck about what happened to some partisan grifter and which other group of partisan grifters did what to him and which other partisan grifter didn't condemn it.

Getting caught up in this garbage is your first mistake. 

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't give a fuck about what happened to some partisan grifter and which other group of partisan grifters did what to him and which other partisan grifter didn't condemn it.

Getting caught up in this garbage is your first mistake. 

And I think I speak for all of us when I say we dont give a fuck about your grandiose dreams of a collectivist utopia either.  Go enjoy your capitalist boat and stfu for a change big shot.