Should the influenza vaccine be mandated nationwide?

Highmark

28 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Don't forget how deadly the flu virus is, either .... well, at least when the Rona isn't taking a front seat :whistle:

I saw a story ran on the local KSTP last night, discussing how this fall's flu season could be one of the worst!  Why??  Because 'we' were all keeping distant, staying home, and not letting our natural immune system build up!  

You can't even make this shit up anymore....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I saw a story ran on the local KSTP last night, discussing how this fall's flu season could be one of the worst!  Why??  Because 'we' were all keeping distant, staying home, and not letting our natural immune system build up!  

You can't even make this shit up anymore....

They must be like @Mainecat and take all their news/narratives from DU.  The dumb of the dumb, good God :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don’t like being told what to do as much as any one of you guys. But if the science backs it up, and in response by the government  to the science is for the overall good of our nation I will follow orders. I personally equate it to being drafted or volunteering to go to war in WW2. These men were ordered to do something and put their life on the line for the good of the nation and the world. Would anyone here call them sheep for responding to the call of duty?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phenom said:

I don’t like being told what to do as much as any one of you guys. But if the science backs it up, and in response by the government  to the science is for the overall good of our nation I will follow orders. I personally equate it to being drafted or volunteering to go to war in WW2. These men were ordered to do something and put their life on the line for the good of the nation and the world. Would anyone here call them sheep for responding to the call of duty?

So why did they abolish the draft if it was so great?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So why did they abolish the draft if it was so great?

They didn’t abolish the draft. It is only suspended. When you turn 18 you are required to register with Selective Service under penalty of law if you don’t. I can guarantee that if we got into a true world war with the likes of China or Russia being adversaries, the draft would be reinstated. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:news:  I mean if you don't get it I'm at risk even if I am vaccinated.  

I thought COVID pretty much eradicated the flu?  And cancer, diabetes, respiratory failure, old age and death?

Meh, I’m just gonna wear a mask.  Guaranteed protection from both un vaxed AND vaxed.  I’ll bone up on the 20 minute hand washing technique also.

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The science could say if we confiscate all guns there will be a reduction in deaths.   You ok with that?   The science could say putting breathalyzer starting devices on all automobiles will reduce DD deaths.  You ok with that?  The science would say the govt 100% controlling what we eat and drink would save lives (more than anything I listed and covid combined).  You OK with not having a cheeseburger when you want it?   How about alcohol?   Should we go back to prohibition?   Without question it would save lives.  

Personally I think people who push the vaccine on others better live extraordinarily healthy lives and never do ANYTHING to put others at risk or STFU already. 

Who is funding the science?

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who is funding the science?

That's part of my point. :bc:

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ACE said:

Should companies be allowed to require HIV tests?

Its no longer a felony to intentionally give someone HIV in California.  The same people who agree with that would believe you should be arrested for not getting vaccinated. :lol:  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its no longer a felony to intentionally give someone HIV in California.  The same people who agree with that would believe you should be arrested for not getting vaccinated. :lol:  

I know. The alt left is the most bizarre, anti thought phenomenon