She feels this way because since 2008 Americans have been brainwashed that America is a racist country

jtssrx

Just now, toslow said:

I guess you’ve never been outside of the US?

Are you kidding?  He doesn’t leave the house, much less travel into black neighborhoods. :lol:

Every view he has is from watching America through a screen. 
I don’t care what you are. .. gay, trans, black, Mexican, communist, nudist. 
There are thousands of places to go and be only around your own kind, if that is all you can handle.  I think a lot of people would be surprised by what the real world is like vs the internet or TV . 

• Like 1

The USA was founded on racism, elitism, and sexism.

As commendable the ideas enshrined in the Constitution are, many of those ideas were not reserved for women, the poor, Blacks, etc.

Why anyone would argue that just shows how much propaganda they've uncritically swallowed their whole lives.

Edited by motonoggin

8 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

You whiny little fucking CUNT they were chanting USA - USA - USA because it was a 911 celebration/remembrance 

Don't Like it here in the USA MOVE somewhere else like Afghanistan............. :thumbsup:  

She doesn’t even have to leave the country.   I would guess she is going to these white majority places again & again because she feels safer there.  Knowing no harm will come to her. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The USA was founded on racism and sexism.

As commendable the ideas enshrined in the Constitution are, many of those ideas were not reserved for women, the poor, Blacks, etc.

Can you point me to a county that wasn’t. 

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

By 2046 cracker white will be the minority in the USA

Good to see most of you are prepared.

:lol:

Do you think the only obstacle minorities need to overcome to achieve success is to outnumber whites? 

Edited by Cold War

20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why anyone would argue that just shows how much propaganda they've uncritically swallowed their whole lives.

Speaking of whiny cunts……

Yet, here you still are. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The country isn’t racist today and hasn’t been since the 1950’s. We were all getting along just fine until 2008 when Obama made everything about race ignoring he was elected because white people voted for him. The country was so racist they voted for him again. He beat two white guys. 

stop confusing racist people with a racist country. I challenge you to show me any law or policy that is currently racist 

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

stop confusing racist people with a racist country. I challenge you to show me any law or policy that is currently racist 

Laws and policies do not define a country/nation,,,, the people do though

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

The country isn’t racist today and hasn’t been since the 1950’s. We were all getting along just fine until 2008 when Obama made everything about race ignoring he was elected because white people voted for him. The country was so racist they voted for him again. He beat two white guys. 

Haha

Like I said, a steady diet of propaganda will compel you to disagree.