2022 Snowcheck Poll

Who's got a 2022 coming  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a snowcheck coming (hopefully it shows up)?

• New Cat coming
    • New Polaris coming
    • New SkiDoo coming
    • New Yamaha coming
    • New "Other" brand - Lynx, Taiga, Custom Built

1 minute ago, Ziemann said:

I don't doubt that he ordered a new Cat. Everything about Cat is PURRRRRfect........

Again, in all honesty, had Textron put even a little effort in to their 60th Anniversary sled line up, I would have placed a spring order. 

Longtime Cat buddy of mine ... I'm talking, he's been a Cat guy since the early 70's ... he and I were chatting this weekend at our snowmobile club land owner's BBQ.  He said, if not for how awesome his dealer is, he probably would have ordered  something other than Cat for 2022.  But his dealer is fantastic and always takes care of him ... one of those smaller dealerships that mean a lot more than these big toy stores ruining it for the little guys.  Now, for HIM to say that, speaks volumes.  The guy eats, drinks, and sleeps Arctic Cat.

10 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

I don't doubt that he ordered a new Cat. Everything about Cat is PURRRRRfect........

Again, in all honesty, had Textron put even a little effort in to their 60th Anniversary sled line up, I would have placed a spring order. 

I could see that.  They seemed to be going in the right direction with the Riot and Alpha.  We are down to 2 Arctic Cat riders in our group soon to be one. One would have bought if the 60th Anniversay would have brought something new.  The other one sold his sled and has a Lynx coming for him and a MXZ for his wife.  Taking her Arctic Cat to a swap meet this weekend to sell.

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Maybe after 32 snowcheck sleds I haven't been let down yet.  But then again I have sleds I can ride right now.

Hows your search coming.  Any firm delivery date on yours?

Slow on my search.  Mostly because 8 don’t really know what I want to ride this year.  I’m in a place between something needing to be a bit more practical and saying fuck it….FUN TIME and deal with the impracticalities.  I’m scared the line isn’t that fine after my last two being SX sleds.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Delivery dates haven't even been a concern, up until last year so I'm not sure why anyone is making such a big deal out of a "signed contract with no timeframe" concept.  That's how snowcheck has been for everything, for as long as I remember.  Truth be told, the longest sled I waited for was my Barney Cat in 2006.  And that was blamed on me taking the 14" track option when I ordered the sled.

Dude, nobody is making a big deal of it at all.  Just saying it’s weird that there is no time frame on delivery.  

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Longtime Cat buddy of mine ... I'm talking, he's been a Cat guy since the early 70's ... he and I were chatting this weekend at our snowmobile club land owner's BBQ.  He said, if not for how awesome his dealer is, he probably would have ordered  something other than Cat for 2022.  But his dealer is fantastic and always takes care of him ... one of those smaller dealerships that mean a lot more than these big toy stores ruining it for the little guys.  Now, for HIM to say that, speaks volumes.  The guy eats, drinks, and sleeps Arctic Cat.

I think the dealer thing is true with alot of Cat faithful.  If I was in the position to buy a new sled the only reason I'd consider a Cat is because I have an awesome dealer (Thomas Sno Sports) 30 min away.

First new sled since 06. First ever spring order. Not much of a choice for me. All of my sleds are worn out. My newest sled is a 2010 and has 9k on it. Pay double what a used sled is worth or pay about a grand to much for a spring order. Easy decision if I want to ride a lot this year. My dealer started getting new sleds 3 weeks ago. One full truck from Poo. Some were left over 21’s, some 22’s and two spring orders. I wont get worked up about it not being here,until it’s rideable in the woods. I kept the 2010,so I can just ride that.  As you can see,I ordered the best sled ever made.

BF94FB95-FE3C-43C2-8605-7943AB47E03D.png

Ordered an MXZ-X 600R for my son after a buddy destroyed our 600 Sport 2 days after New Year Day. Seeing the price of used, just made sense to spring check for a few grand more. Ordered from Robs and my guy told me they’re seeing 2S arrive, although some have been missing clusters and posts. He said no 4S yet. I think we ordered the second weekend that snow check was open and he told me that was a better spot to be in than near the end. In my mind, still have 3 months before I’ll see decent snow so I’m not too worried. Just hope it comes in 1 piece.

Got a 2021 Mach Z and snowchecked a 2022 Polaris XCR 136 650.  The 900T is a proven rock solid engine and I'll have a 4 year warranty on the Poo. 

I've been a every year snowcheck person, odds are these will be my last 2 sleds.  I'm 60 now and my body has taken a hit over a lifetime of off road riding.  Reconstructive foot surgery gone bad, right knee replacement in March, bla bla bla.  Bought a Harley a couple months ago so I'll be getting in to that and fishing in my boat

• Like 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, mnstang said:

From Yamaha

Screenshot_20210927-123109.png

Everything is so behind in production it’s crazy. I stopped to look at the new frontier yesterday to check out the redesign. Dealer had 1 and on the price it said limited availability with a 1,500 charge over msrp. Wonder if in stock powersports will see limited availability tag tacked onto the msrp price.