2022 Snowcheck Poll

Who's got a 2022 coming  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a snowcheck coming (hopefully it shows up)?

• New Cat coming
    • New Polaris coming
    • New SkiDoo coming
    • New Yamaha coming
    • New "Other" brand - Lynx, Taiga, Custom Built

On 9/14/2021 at 2:01 PM, Ziemann said:

This is my first Polaris spring check in years. I've had 29 new Cats, but couldn't justify one this year for obvious reasons. My last Polaris was a Fusion 700...... Yeah, that one.....

My days of ordering In the spring are probably over as well. 

Here you go.  The one year 700 Fusion and my wife on her 600.  

Bruce crossing ride.JPG

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Hopefully everyone gets their turds before there is snow on the ground.

I find it absurd that they can’t give dates and haven’t for years. Granted, it’s been years since I’ve done one but Doo gave me a delivery on or before date” when I bought mine.

I don’t know about yoos guys but, I’d be flaming hot if I didn’t have something in my barn by mid December.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find it absurd that they can’t give dates and haven’t for years. Granted, it’s been years since I’ve done one but Doo gave me a delivery on or before date” when I bought mine.

I don’t know about yoos guys but, I’d be flaming hot if I didn’t have something in my barn by mid December.

LOL you going to have one before then?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me too but, ima crack a single barrel jack open and have a sip or two and see if I can’t find something productive to do.  :bc:

Titos Vodka and water for me and kinda watching the Packers play.

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Titos Vodka and water for me and kinda watching the Packers play.

Yeah, A bud of ours did it up for the Vikes game.  “THIS IS THE YEAR!!!!”  Pffft. I feel sorry for Vikings fans.  I don’t watch the NFL anymore so…I’m good!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah, A bud of ours did it up for the Vikes game.  “THIS IS THE YEAR!!!!”  Pffft. I feel sorry for Vikings fans.  I don’t watch the NFL anymore so…I’m good!

I don't watch much either.  Going to a swap meet this weekend to help the Ski-Doo  guys sell parts.  Loading the trailers Thursday night with some adult beverages which is always entertaining and setup on Friday. :burp:

6 minutes ago, Doug said:

I don't watch much either.  Going to a swap meet this weekend to help the Ski-Doo  guys sell parts.  Loading the trailers Thursday night with some adult beverages which is always entertaining and setup on Friday. :burp:

I’ve got a few Doos saved in my shopping list.  Still got my matching Doo poser gear!  :bc:

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, that would be unacceptable to me also.  I mean they have all year to make these things.  They should be ready by October really.

58 minutes ago, Doug said:

Why is it that the guys that haven't snowchecked a sled are the most fired up and vocal if the snowcheck sleds come in late?  Shouldn't matter to them.

Nobody is fired up and you are correct, it doesn’t matter to us at all.

Why do you find it acceptable that you signed a contract for the delivery of any item and the ere is literally no timeframe in which you may receive such item.

Thats just silly as hell.

59 minutes ago, Doug said:

Why is it that the guys that haven't snowchecked a sled are the most fired up and vocal if the snowcheck sleds come in late?  Shouldn't matter to them.

Well, ya gotta look at who's chirping :lol:  Cat could deliver a snowcheck the day after the program was done since all they would have to do is grab one of their leftovers and throw new stickers on it.  SkiDoo and Polaris actually have to build sleds for their snowcheck customers. :whistle:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Well, ya gotta look at who's chirping :lol:  Cat could deliver a snowcheck the day after the program was done since all they would have to do is grab one of their leftovers and throw new stickers on it.  SkiDoo and Polaris actually have to build sleds for their snowcheck customers. :whistle:

:lol:

POOLAIDERS!!!!  CORCLE THE WAGONS!!!!!!

:lmao:

Polaris sucks.  

3C079A62-962D-494D-B25D-B6273EBC4EB6.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody is fired up and you are correct, it doesn’t matter to us at all.

Why do you find it acceptable that you signed a contract for the delivery of any item and the ere is literally no timeframe in which you may receive such item.

Thats just silly as hell.

Maybe after 32 snowcheck sleds I haven't been let down yet.  But then again I have sleds I can ride right now.

Hows your search coming.  Any firm delivery date on yours?

Delivery dates haven't even been a concern, up until last year so I'm not sure why anyone is making such a big deal out of a "signed contract with no timeframe" concept.  That's how snowcheck has been for everything, for as long as I remember.  Truth be told, the longest sled I waited for was my Barney Cat in 2006.  And that was blamed on me taking the 14" track option when I ordered the sled.

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Delivery dates haven't even been a concern, up until last year so I'm not sure why anyone is making such a big deal out of a "signed contract with no timeframe" concept.  That's how snowcheck has been for everything, for as long as I remember.  Truth be told, the longest sled I waited for was my Barney Cat in 2006.  And that was blamed on me taking the 14" track option when I ordered the sled.

Polaris has traditionally been pretty good about deliveries (yeah, I know about last year). They had plenty of experience with their issues with snow and dirt parts availability last year, so I am confident that they had enough time to plan for this year's sled production. If anyone is in a position to deliver this year, it is Poo.

Huh--- No Cat or Yamaha orders in this poll? If no one orders a Cat or Yamaha, then I guess no one will be able to criticize them for not being on time.... Where's Jim Ramstad when you need him.....

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

Polaris has traditionally been pretty good about deliveries (yeah, I know about last year). They had plenty of experience with their issues with snow and dirt parts availability last year, so I am confident that they had enough time to plan for this year's sled production. If anyone is in a position to deliver this year, it is Poo.

Huh--- No Cat or Yamaha orders in this poll? If no one orders a Cat or Yamaha, then I guess no one will be able to criticize them for not being on time.... Where's Jim Ramstad when you need him.....

Ramstad would have to order a sled first.  

I don't doubt that he ordered a new Cat. Everything about Cat is PURRRRRfect........

Again, in all honesty, had Textron put even a little effort in to their 60th Anniversary sled line up, I would have placed a spring order. 

• Like 1