Money for deciphering this senile clown ...

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He would not be able to hold a job greeting people at Walmart. Remember how every word out of Trumps mouth was dissected?  It would be a weeks news if he mispronounced a word. 

And to think he was making military decisions leaving Afghan. Not surprising it turned into a total disaster & people got blown up.

• Platinum Contributing Member

What the fuck is that god damned idiot trying to say???? SMH

Previous president said one single thing off and they swarm on him like a bunch of kids yelling "Ni&&er pile". Man how times change as soon as a different party is in the white house

29 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

And to think he was making military decisions leaving Afghan. Not surprising it turned into a total disaster & people got blown up.

I don’t think he is making any decisions,  but the American people deserve to know who is. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I don’t think he is making any decisions,  but the American people deserve to know who is. 

Really…now you’re concerned with that? Where have you been the past 20 years?🤷🏻

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey shit for brains why don’t you worry about Trudeau ya’ fucking wannabe!!

B16A52A4-9B4B-440C-BD5D-884B135FAA31.thumb.jpeg.5a6ad6c54d914abac150f4641e0f25e0.jpeg07FF75FD-8612-45AE-ABB8-E230EDDB450A.gif.f0a53c54dc40657db295fd95c7a96753.gif

Funny but you would never ever see me deflecting off of what that moron does but you just cant help being a contrarian twat it's what you do. But at some point along the way it just looks like you are too dumb to even realize thats what you do.

got tired of the tickle so you graduated to the full fist? impressive I guess but I'm sure you have given yourself the full fist before so..............

LOUD NOISES

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Lmfao he was making decisions. 🤣

You don't honestly believe that do you ? 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really…now you’re concerned with that? Where have you been the past 20 years?🤷🏻

Yup, just now it hit me.
I mean do I have long history of sucking off the government, that I don’t know of? :dunno:

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

0469240F-977E-45E3-8E0D-68E6C552105F.gif.8d78bce24397c3618e3fd8c4c2bd56ea.gif

‪Asked just now on Biden’s town hall from a potato farmer: “How do you plan to decrease the regulatory burden for farmers and business as a whole?” ‬

‪Biden’s answer: “We should provide for your ability to make a lot more money as farmers by dealing with you being able to put land in ‬land banks and you get paid to do that to provide for more open space and to provide for the ability for you to be able to be in a position that we are going to pay you for planting certain crops that in fact absorb carbon from the air”

That is a word for word quote.