Schools/Covid/death

Phenom

2 hours ago, Phenom said:

Here is my very dire prediction. Covid will spread in schools killing more teachers and children in the next school year than all the school shootings combined since 1950

“Very dire prediction”.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

"Officials haven't released the identities of the other teachers or staff members, and a Miami-Dade County Public Schools spokesperson said the district doesn't release the cause of death for employees or students."

Seems a bit ironic, they all died of COVID but don't release the cause of death for employees or students.

These poor educators.

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Vaccine causes the variants, Natural immunity is the best way for younger heathy people. 

Look at what's happening in Singapore.  81% fully vaccinated and their cases are spiking and severe illness had doubled.  They had cases down to nothing before they started vaccinating. 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Vaccine causes the variants, Natural immunity is the best way for younger heathy people. 

Look at what's happening in Singapore.  81% fully vaccinated and their cases are spiking and severe illness had doubled.  They had cases down to nothing before they started vaccinating. 

11 minutes ago, Doorider said:

They've had 58 deaths from COVID. Similarly sized by population Missouri has had over 11,000. You sure you want to use them as an example?

54 minutes ago, Doorider said:

Look at what's happening in Singapore.  81% fully vaccinated and their cases are spiking and severe illness had doubled.  They had cases down to nothing before they started 

they have there marching orders already 

Edited by Ez ryder

56 minutes ago, Doorider said:

can't be true the covids only spreading here like it is because of the unchecked southern border thanks to Biden.  Read that here this morning. :news: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

If such a thing did happen, where would I find said information?

Well I would do a little research as your link was quickly found to be misinformation..Or you could toss on that critical thinking cap of yours and say to yourself... Hey, would a school release private cause of death information about their staff.. :bc:

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I just spent the weekend at the MN super spreader event with no mask and no vaccine. 1000s of risk takes many with shirts mocking the covid 

start a dead pool on me 

I got a $100 says Ezra will be fine!! Any takers??

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

If such a thing did happen, where would I find said information?

not on facebook, you tube, google or most any other main stream source.   now yourself ask why   

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I would do a little research as your link was quickly found to be misinformation..Or you could toss on that critical thinking cap of yours and say to yourself... Hey, would a school release private cause of death information about their staff.. :bc:

There wasn’t any misinformation. The school didn’t release/confirm information , it was confirmed through the local union representative.

So anyways, back to my question that you’ll most likely dodge again. If 15 actually did die, what would be your source of trusted information on that?

39 minutes ago, old indy said:

not on facebook, you tube, google or most any other main stream source.   now yourself ask why   

I’m asking you where, if true, I would find that information? Which unbiased entity would report on those 15 deaths?

Just now, akvanden said:

There wasn’t any misinformation. The school didn’t release/confirm information , it was confirmed through the local union representative.

So anyways, back to my question that you’ll most likely dodge again. If 15 actually did die, what would be your source of trusted information on that?

Certainly not a NBC TV station.  And a local union representative?  Nope.  Not them either.

I don't have the direct answer, but just to paraphrase you from at least a few posts - stop trusting the MSM, in which the teachers unions are in lock step with.

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’m asking you where, if true, I would find that information? Which unbiased entity would report on those 15 deaths?

i wish i knew. as bidens own press office said,  he is working with our social media outlets to limit our information on this, and likely other information. i subscribe to the Epoch times and read all sorts of things i dont see anywhere else.  duckduckgo.com runs stories google wont.   the misinformation we are forced to deal with is endless. 

they burry everything today. i was in shock this got out  

Edited by old indy

29 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The union can not release personal private medical information.. do you have a link?

I date a teacher and I showed her this, she laughed and said no way the teachers union would ever release any personal information about a teacher or student.. Especially medical info and cause of death, she asked me to send her the link she wanted to show it to her union rep at her school, so find that for me if you could please..

I certainly wouldn't go with NBC as a reliable source,..I'd go with the Mayo clinic!!

58 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Certainly not a NBC TV station.  And a local union representative?  Nope.  Not them either.

I don't have the direct answer, but just to paraphrase you from at least a few posts - stop trusting the MSM, in which the teachers unions are in lock step with.

Yes, get medical advice from places other than MSM, such as well known medical institutions. 

Reporting on things that happen..... well, I'll see what others have for suggestions. 

1 hour ago, old indy said:

i wish i knew. as bidens own press office said,  he is working with our social media outlets to limit our information on this, and likely other information. i subscribe to the Epoch times and read all sorts of things i dont see anywhere else.  duckduckgo.com runs stories google wont.   the misinformation we are forced to deal with is endless. 

they burry everything today. i was in shock this got out  

Misinformation happens on both sides. It used to be (still is) a tool of the left but over the past several years I've seen it all over on the right, which worries me. 

Epoch Times sounds like an interesting place.

The Epoch Times is a far-right[12] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[17] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television

Just now, akvanden said:

Yes, get medical advice from places other than MSM, such as well known medical institutions. 

Reporting on things that happen..... well, I'll see what others have for suggestions. 

Like my personal doctor.  He asked me just 10 days ago when I was there for my bi-annual checkup, if I was planning on getting the Vaccine?  I said NOPE.  Gave him my exposure history, friends who had it, etc etc.  He said, well, you are a healthy person in general, unless there is an issue he doesn't see in the test results, and that if I had been as exposed as I said I have been, given my age for an extremely low risk of having a serious illness from Covid, that my immune system did what it was supposed to!  

Good advice - for me.  Everyone else, go get your own PERSONAL good advice, from your doctor if you don't already know.

43 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The union can not release personal private medical information.. do you have a link?

I date a teacher and I showed her this, she laughed and said no way the teachers union would ever release any personal information about a teacher or student.. Especially medical info and cause of death, she asked me to send her the link she wanted to show it to her union rep at her school, so find that for me if you could please..

I certainly wouldn't go with NBC as a reliable source,..I'd go with the Mayo clinic!!

They've really cleaned up the news, I had been trying to find the original NPR article, where they reported all were African American and unvaccinated. They also stated all had contracted Covid and died before school started on August 23rd, this is the closest to the original NPR article that I could find.

https://www.kcbx.org/post/least-13-miami-dade-school-workers-have-died-covid-19-less-month#stream/0 

An uncertain start to the school year

Carvalho said that among the 13 deaths, the majority of people contracted COVID-19 and died before the beginning of the school year. One person had direct contact with students, he said.

Edited by airflite1
  • Thanks 1