Schools/Covid/death

Phenom

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

lets be real,  far less than now and Biden is weak as hell on the southern border but thats not waht gave us the current spread and anyone who thinks it is is a fucktard.  

Agreed but its telling none the less about the politicization of the virus/vaccines. 

Border crossings are a small part. The proliferation of this pandemic is due to modern transportation. People can travel from one end of the globe to another in a couple days. In America specifically you can be anywhere in the country in a couple hours. 

Just now, Phenom said:

Border crossings are a small part. The proliferation of this pandemic is due to modern transportation. People can travel from one end of the globe to another in a couple days. In America specifically you can be anywhere in the country in a couple hours. 

no it has nothing to do with that.  Bidens seeding the country with illegals,  he exposes them to the covid then sends them all over so he looks good to Americans when he comes in and starts mandating vaccinations.  Can't believe you don't understand that /S

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yes they are seeding the country with illegals to spread the coved.  

lol  i didnt say they were seeding,, just that they ARE shipping people all over the country,   untested or vaccinated.      dont go all MC on us here.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

no it has nothing to do with that.  Bidens seeding the country with illegals,  he exposes them to the covid then sends them all over so he looks good to Americans when he comes in and starts mandating vaccinations.  Can't believe you don't understand that /S

Ok, say you are 100% right. What are you personally going to do to protect yourself and your family today and in the foreseeable future?

22 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Vaccinated or not, masked or not…I will go even at home school or not. This will be a very dark year for teachers and students solely because of this virus. The death numbers by graduation time next year…maybe even by Christmas will be starling. All is I can say is, at the end of the day do whatever you need to do to protect yourself and your families. None of us here are going to save the world, but hopefully we can save ourselves. 

BINGO!!!  Take care of yourself, do what you want with yours, and leave me and mine alone!!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well, not off to a great start.

"Fifteen staff members in the Miami-Dade County Public Schools District have died from COVID-19 in the past 10 days."

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/schools-and-covid/mentor-to-young-men-among-15-mdcps-staff-to-die-of-covid-in-ten-days/2543369/

And school dis not even start till last week . Sbit is not even incubating any more.  From not wereing your mask straight to death 

Did anyone here read about the two houses in a nice middle class area in Texas that were filled with hundreds of undocumented illegals hiding out Till they were picked up and transported north by our government?     of course not.    it dint make national news   did it.   does that mean it is not true??????      no

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

And school dis not even start till last week . Sbit is not even incubating any more.  From not wereing your mask straight to death 

The high teacher/staff infection or death is possibly due to the fact that they report earlier, before the school year for children starts, and are intermingling in their workplace enabling the spread amongst themselves. 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i guess you didn't get the sarcasm.   even though i used /S

I’m not saying this to be argumentative, just thought provoking, but whether by space aliens or illegal aliens from our southern border, the virus is here at almost everyone’s doorstep. The food for thought is what will we do to protect ourselves and our families. 

Just now, Phenom said:

I’m not saying this to be argumentative, just thought provoking, but whether by space aliens or illegal aliens from our southern border, the virus is here at almost everyone’s doorstep. The food for thought is what will we do to protect ourselves and our families. 

well i think the best way to deal with it is by giving choice but then if you choose to not get the vax limit the med care of the adult population to make sure it does not effect the majority.  But i am also long time believer in rationing healthcare based on age and med condition vs the ability to play god.    

It's amazing what a corrupt and crooked gov't and their funded biases media can do to some people. Not hard to tell the OP is a Democrat, not hard at all. 

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

I can tell you this, I would rather have the kids in school LEARNING rather than sitting on their asses being taught fear, or as it really is, playing video games or running around with friends, while they are supposed to be e-learning, which in effect is NO LEARNING.  The ACT scores at little woman's daughters High School dropped by over 4 points last year with NO Learning.  

So, should they be in school unvaccinated... but masked to compromise?  Our h/s aged daughter and her friends are vaccinated and this week starting to mask at school voluntarily to attempt to help mitigate the spread.  Their decision completely, not the parents or the schools.  

52 minutes ago, Doorider said:

My wife is a PNP at the largest children's hospital in the state.  No kids in the ICU but there are a lot of kids in the hospital.  Here's the kicker, she said right now everyone one of them is very obese. Maybe we should mandate diet and exercise instead of covid shots

The BMI of the average American keeps rising, which explains the increase in ORV sales.  Most of those fat fucks should be walking, jogging or cycling from bar to bar.  :lol:

Check yourself...  https://www.diabetes.org/diabetes-risk/tools-to-know-your-risk/bmi-calculator

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Phenom said:

The high teacher/staff infection or death is possibly due to the fact that they report earlier, before the school year for children starts, and are intermingling in their workplace enabling the spread amongst themselves. 

Doubt it 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus guys….it’s the much stronger faster spreading variants that have been infecting kids. Why is that? Mmmmmmm MAYBE BECAUSE MORONS WOULDN'T GET VACCINATED MONTHS AGO!

Vaccine causes the variants, Natural immunity is the best way for younger heathy people. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus guys….it’s the much stronger faster spreading variants that have been infecting kids. Why is that? Mmmmmmm MAYBE BECAUSE MORONS WOULDN'T GET VACCINATED MONTHS AGO!

Lol just pull that out of thin air ? Any thing at all to back that load of bullshit up ? 

You with your 3 trial injections are just as likely to be a civid host and spread it around as me . This is reality your vaccine is not a vaccine it is not preventing you from catching a covid and infecting a room full of sheep such as your self and spreading it out around your sheltered little bubble 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The BMI of the average American keeps rising, which explains the increase in ORV sales.  Most of those fat fucks should be walking, jogging or cycling from bar to bar.  :lol:

You have such a hard-on for the side-by-side crowd and what they do ... sounds like jealousy to me.

Just now, Bontz said:

You have such a hard-on for the side-by-side crowd and what they do ... sounds like jealousy to me.

Nah, he's just sick of everyone enjoying themselves in his neighborhood!  Stay home, stay safe!  LOL - Honestly if I owned a place up north, I would head SOUTH for the weekends just to get away myself.  It's been BUSY up north for the past year plus.....

Edited by Mag6240