Schools/Covid/death

Phenom

Kids are among the most healthy population we've got in this country.  We made it through last year when the first round of the Rona was playing out, and now the age 12+ population (at some level) are vaccinated.  So I don't think the doom & gloom prediction will hold true.

No shit, Doom and Gloom!  Wow.  You know what?  People die every fucking day.  Predict this, predict that, who cares!  I mean seriously.  My life is not consumed by this bullshit.  Goes right in line with Climate Change predictions.  Will some kids die?  I don't know, most likely.  But having them sitting at home is NOT the solution.

I can tell you this, I would rather have the kids in school LEARNING rather than sitting on their asses being taught fear, or as it really is, playing video games or running around with friends, while they are supposed to be e-learning, which in effect is NO LEARNING.  The ACT scores at little woman's daughters High School dropped by over 4 points last year with NO Learning.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well, not off to a great start.

"Fifteen staff members in the Miami-Dade County Public Schools District have died from COVID-19 in the past 10 days."

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/schools-and-covid/mentor-to-young-men-among-15-mdcps-staff-to-die-of-covid-in-ten-days/2543369/

"Officials haven't released the identities of the other teachers or staff members, and a Miami-Dade County Public Schools spokesperson said the district doesn't release the cause of death for employees or students."

Seems a bit ironic, they all died of COVID but don't release the cause of death for employees or students.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

"Officials haven't released the identities of the other teachers or staff members, and a Miami-Dade County Public Schools spokesperson said the district doesn't release the cause of death for employees or students."

Seems a bit ironic, they all died of COVID but don't release the cause of death for employees or students.

Fully vaccinated. 👍🏻

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Well, not off to a great start.

"Fifteen staff members in the Miami-Dade County Public Schools District have died from COVID-19 in the past 10 days."

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/schools-and-covid/mentor-to-young-men-among-15-mdcps-staff-to-die-of-covid-in-ten-days/2543369/

dead from covid or died positive???????      we know how this works these days. well most of us do  lol               if they were hospitalized with real symptoms, Were any of them offered early treatments with either ivermectin or the hydro. regiment?  or were they told at the hospital that the horse drug wont work so we wont try it?????

ONLY THE VACCINES CAN SAVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                       holy fuck some are brain dead zombies

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Vaccinated or not, masked or not…I will go even at home school or not. This will be a very dark year for teachers and students solely because of this virus. The death numbers by graduation time next year…maybe even by Christmas will be starling. All is I can say is, at the end of the day do whatever you need to do to protect yourself and your families. None of us here are going to save the world, but hopefully we can save ourselves. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus guys….it’s the much stronger faster spreading variants that have been infecting kids. Why is that? Mmmmmmm MAYBE BECAUSE MORONS WOULDN'T GET VACCINATED MONTHS AGO!

There is zero scientific evidence of that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus guys….it’s the much stronger faster spreading variants that have been infecting kids. Why is that? Mmmmmmm MAYBE BECAUSE MORONS WOULDN'T GET VACCINATED MONTHS AGO!

you actually believe that so trying to point out that the most vaccinated places on earth are showing the vaccines DONT STOP ANYTHING is useless.  but the information is out there should you ever pull your head out of the governments ass and look around.

39 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Here is my very dire prediction. Covid will spread in schools killing more teachers and children in the next school year than all the school shootings combined since 1950

killing kids is IMO not really going to happen,  minimal deaths among that age group since the go.  Killing teachers,  is what it is,  if they choose to not get their vax thats on them to decide on their risk tolerance.  Where is can spread with the vaxxed any requirements to vax are overreach IMO.  

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

He only uses well respected sources that are non-bias..You know, like NBC..smh........

• Haha 1

My wife is a PNP at the largest children's hospital in the state.  No kids in the ICU but there are a lot of kids in the hospital.  Here's the kicker, she said right now everyone one of them is very obese. Maybe we should mandate diet and exercise instead of covid shots

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Because our southern border is wide fucking open to let these variants in...Way to go Joe!!

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why do viruses mutate?

Often times to get around vaccines.  Explain what's going on in Israel?

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965703047/vaccines-could-drive-the-evolution-of-more-covid-19-mutants

https://www.quantamagazine.org/how-vaccines-can-drive-pathogens-to-evolve-20180510/

Edited by Highmark

More importantly how are these variants entering our country at a faster pace than other countries?And secondly,  the article states they do not know when, or better yet how they contracted it. The media unfortunately is no longer transparent and honest, twists stories to fit narratives. Unless the teachers are quarantining themselves after school, and are wearing masks properly which is at best reducing their risk by arguably 20% in adult settings, there is a very strong chance their infection came from them living life as they should be. 

Edited by joe_zrt
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

come on don't be stupid.   the spread has zero to do with the southern border,  if it was due to that the spread would be more isolated.  

not if theyve been shipping these people allover the country.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

come on don't be stupid.   the spread has zero to do with the southern border,  if it was due to that the spread would be more isolated.  

Well I believe mc and a few others have been posting about the skyrocketing cases in Texas over the past few months and that's our largest southern border and has the most illegal entries..:dunno: