****Official 2021 NFL Thread***

ckf

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Only watched part of the Pats game yesterday. Jones looked pretty good behind center despite the loss..

:bigfinger:@Kivalo
:lol:

How did your team do this weekend?

He was dam good for a 23 year old rookie. The Pats took too many huge penalties. Jones didn’t lose the game for them.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He was dam good for a 23 year old rookie. The Pats took too many huge penalties. Jones didn’t lose the game for them.

No, he played very well. The backward throw was his big rookie mistake. After that he settled down and took command of the offense. He did well moving the chains. 1st time sine 93 that the Pats have started the season with a rookie QB.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yep, a lot better then I expected for a rookie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I wish I could've watched it.  :bc:

Jones moved the ball well. The killer was the turnover inside the red zone. Lots of penalties for both teams. It should be an interesting year in the AFC East this year :bc:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Jones moved the ball well. The killer was the turnover inside the red zone. Lots of penalties for both teams. It should be an interesting year in the AFC East this year :bc:

How did Miami look?

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lions lost but at least they didn’t fold when it was 38-10 and were able to make it interesting. Also glad to see Matt Stafford have a good game with The Rams.👍🏼🇺🇸

Unfortunately that's fairly normal, isn't it?  :lol:

I was just reading about Stafford's 1st outing with the Rams. Sounds like he had almost the perfect passer rating.

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

Unfortunately that's fairly normal, isn't it?  :lol:

I was just reading about Stafford's 1st outing with the Rams. Sounds like he had almost the perfect passer rating.

Definitely normal and I always said Stafford was a helluva QB and a lot of people would scoff….the Rams definitely upgraded and we got Goff.🤣

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Definitely normal and I always said Stafford was a helluva QB and a lot of people would scoff….the Rams definitely upgraded and we got Goff.🤣

If you recall it have always said he was one of if not the most underrated QB in the league.  It was good to read about his success :thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 11:52 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lions lost but at least they didn’t fold when it was 38-10 and were able to make it interesting. Also glad to see Matt Stafford have a good game with The Rams.👍🏼🇺🇸

And they lost again last night. Good first half then.........   :sad: 

• Like 1